BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
maximiliano m.
I love the texture and smell of this product. Totally recommend it to anyone seeking a clean high quality soap! I use it every day and its kept my skin looking and feeling great.
Katie M.
Longmont, CO
A good inexpensive soap. It's smells fresh and clean. It leaves skin clean. The one draw back is it can be drying, depending on your skin and the weather. Overall a good product.
Tricia G.
Cary, NC
We purchased our Lever 200 at Target. My husband and I use Lever 2000 in the shower and come out feeling fresh without too much perfume and film. The bar lasts a long time and we always feel super clean!!! We would highly recommend Lever 2000!
Karla C.
It's soooo deliciously clean you feel so great after using it not just clean but like you've treated ur skin with something expensive and it's so cheap and convenient u can find it anywhere at a great price
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a refreshing fragrance. It also leaves you feeling fresh and clean and leaves your skin soft and refreshed. Try some today at your local grocery or discount store. I did and love it.
Francheska B.
Woodbridge, NJ
It's a refreshing soap for someone with eczema. My eczema is almost always severely dry. Lately with Levers soap, I notice it's making my skin slightly less dry after a shower.
Ameerah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used Lever 2000 for over 10 years and it has yet to disappoint me. It leaves me feeling clean and smooth. My skin is very sensitive. I don't have to worry about breakouts because I trust this product, always have and always will.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I think this is an excellent soap for everyone in a family. It was soft on the skin, left my skin smooth and wasn't drying. It lasted for a long time. Great value for the price.
Kalin O.
Homestead, FL
Feels regenerated after I take a long, steaming hot, perfect shower! It cost good for such an amazing supply of soap, even there there are some other cheaper brands than this. I would definitely recommend this brand to any and everyone.
Lisa O.
Glendale, AZ
This soap smells so good. I have used it since I was a newlywed and it reminds me of a carefree time in life. I just feel super clean after a shower and don't even wasn't perfume
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?