BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Emily C.
Malden, MA
I've used this bar soap for sometime now I feel like it's quite basic to be honest. It cleanses your skin but that's about all it does in my opinion it's very drying and doesn't the creamy luxurious feel you might want in your bath soup.
Lisa O.
Glendale, AZ
This soap smells so good. I have used it since I was a newlywed and it reminds me of a carefree time in life. I just feel super clean after a shower and don't even wasn't perfume
Lauren Y.
This product has a nice sent and I love using bar soap at the sink. However, I would not recommend using it on the body and definitely on face because if can be too harsh and drying. But there's definitely a clean feel and I'd recommend!
Tiffani M.
Albers, IL
I like Lever2000 because it is really budget friendly. I am really not a big bar soap fan but this has a great clean scent that actually sticks to you unlike other more expensive brands of body soap. Both me and my husband use this soap.
Kalin O.
Homestead, FL
Feels regenerated after I take a long, steaming hot, perfect shower! It cost good for such an amazing supply of soap, even there there are some other cheaper brands than this. I would definitely recommend this brand to any and everyone.
Melissa P.
I like the smell it leaves and the price it fits our family my family is really picky about things and i am always up to try new things and when they liked lever 2000 i was hapy
Toni D.
Santa Ana, CA
This soap has such a clean scent and when you use it, the lathering is tremendous. makes you feel clean all over your body. You can purchase Lever Soap just about anywhere and the price it is better to purchase 2, 4, 8 or 12 bars package.
Good product, I like how refreshing it feels after I wash my face in the morning! It smells nice and clean but would like to see a little improvement in the overall quality of the soap. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend
Ashley E.
Mankato, MN
I really like the scent of the soap, that was key for me. It's a very fresh and clean aroma. The shape of the soap is nice, as it is easy to hang onto. Lastly, I don't ever feel slimy or slippery after using it, I feel squeeky clean.
Karla S.
Hollywood, FL
Does its job! Feel fresh and clean after using it I prefer to use it with a loofah! The scent is very nice smells so clean. One thing I would say is it leaves my skin a tad dry but other than that I love it. Would forsure repurchase!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?