BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I think this is an excellent soap for everyone in a family. It was soft on the skin, left my skin smooth and wasn't drying. It lasted for a long time. Great value for the price.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Metairie, LA
This soap does not leave any residue, rinses clean and has a fresh scent that is not too overpowering or flowery. Good soap for both men and women. Great for sensitive skin too.
Amarilis S.
Amarilis S.
Love the original because it does has its own scent like no other. My skin feels squeaky clean after especially after my workouts. This soap was recommended by my demonologist.
Francheska B.
Francheska B.
Woodbridge, NJ
It's a refreshing soap for someone with eczema. My eczema is almost always severely dry. Lately with Levers soap, I notice it's making my skin slightly less dry after a shower.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Glendale, AZ
This soap smells so good. I have used it since I was a newlywed and it reminds me of a carefree time in life. I just feel super clean after a shower and don't even wasn't perfume
Newkema H.
Newkema H.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell of lever 2000 stays on you for a long time that's why I like it. My co workers be like you smell good. I say thanks I showered. Lol the downside is that it melts fast
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Carl Junction, MO
Love how clean and fresh it makes my skin. I would recommend this product I usually by mine at the big box stores. My husband likes that he feels clean after a hard days work.
Gillian L.
Gillian L.
Gentle and long lasting in shower, neutral fragrance and priced great. bar sizes vary from store to store., so I look for the more compact bars because they seem to be heavier
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband has been using this soap for years.
I sometimes use it myself.

Has a great smell and does the job.

We always buy when there is a good sale because it can be pricey.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Laurel, DE
Standard good clean body wash. Nothing fancy, just the essentials. Left my skin kind of dry and wasn't a complete clean for my husband who works in less than clean conditions.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?