BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I think this is an excellent soap for everyone in a family. It was soft on the skin, left my skin smooth and wasn't drying. It lasted for a long time. Great value for the price.
Lisa O.
Glendale, AZ
This soap smells so good. I have used it since I was a newlywed and it reminds me of a carefree time in life. I just feel super clean after a shower and don't even wasn't perfume
Karla S.
Hollywood, FL
Does its job! Feel fresh and clean after using it I prefer to use it with a loofah! The scent is very nice smells so clean. One thing I would say is it leaves my skin a tad dry but other than that I love it. Would forsure repurchase!
Joy O.
Orange, CA
Love Lever 2000 fragrance and the way it lauthers up sp quickly ! Also it make my skin feel so clean and fresh ! Love the moisture it imparts also ! My one and only bar soap !
Tammy N.
Carl Junction, MO
Love how clean and fresh it makes my skin. I would recommend this product I usually by mine at the big box stores. My husband likes that he feels clean after a hard days work.
Ashley E.
Mankato, MN
I really like the scent of the soap, that was key for me. It's a very fresh and clean aroma. The shape of the soap is nice, as it is easy to hang onto. Lastly, I don't ever feel slimy or slippery after using it, I feel squeeky clean.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I love lever 2000 bars I can never ever find the body wash but I do love it it is a favorite of mine it is a go to him for a condition that I have in a very works well with it given me a refreshing sent
My husband actually like it too
Melissa W.
Absolutely love this soap, very refreshing and fresh scent last a while after using. The soap also last a really long time and we using purchase the 12 pack for a family of 4.
Angela H.
Riviera Beach, FL
Have always like using lever 2000 for its smoothness and freshness.
has a silkiness to it and leave body feeling smooth and really refreshed. It has also has a nice scent. I would always buy this soap.
Kim G.
I've been using Lever 2000 for several years, I love it! I've tried other brands but I always go back to Lever 2000 because it smells fresh and clean, it's reasonably priced, and I feel clean when I use it. I would highly recommend it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?