BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Gloria H.
I've been using this bar soap for year. I doesn't dry my skin out and it makes me feel super clean. I don't feel sticky I feel refreshed and it has a nice smell also. I highly recommend lever. Very safe and gentle to use where women are kind of Leary about using soap. Please try it.
Lawdelina P.
Es muy bueno me gusta mucho el olor del jabón pero reseca mucho la piel. La verdad no me gusta utilizarlo mucho por qué tengo piel reseca de manera natural. Me encanta lo la sensación de limpio con la que quedas luego de bañarte.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I've been using lever 2000 for years and I absolutely love lever 2000!!! The fresh, clean scent is what keeps me buying this brand. It doesn't leave my skin dry, and it foams up nicely! I wish they would bring back the body wash.
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
This is my go to bar soap! I use it everyday in the shower. It's perfect for scrubbing off mud and dirt, but gentle enough to use daily, even on sensitive skin. It's a good quality for the price, and I would recommend it.
Sarah H.
Manchester, NH
This is our go-to at home, a staple product that we always go back to because the scent is nice, it gets things clean and it lasts quite awhile in the shower. also, your skin doesn't feel super dry after using it!
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family loves Lever bath bars.  They make you feel clean without the oily residue of a lot of soaps.  The value is good and the bars are long lasting.  I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Anna G.
Virginia, VA
I use this product to clean my body off from the day, I am always outside and this makes me feel very clean, I use it every night and have for years it is my mom's favorite soap and so I've been using it as well
Jessica W.
Little Rock, AR
Lever is a great soap  ,it smells really good , not too strong , not too dull , just right . I use it regularly . It's a all time favorite of mine . It's not pricey , and it lasts a while . I love it .
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
4 stars cause I’ve used this soap most of my life. I changed up after they changed something in the bar. It doesn’t lather like it used to. Love the smell tho. I liked it better when it came in a box instead of a wrapper.
Sara C.
Creamy soap that also keeps bacteria away. It's great if you exercise frequently or work outside. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate my skin. I bought this at Sams club and will buy it again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?