BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Chavon W.
Chavon W.
Lever 2000 is my go to bar when I run out of my Dove (and when it is on sale). I normally by my products at Walmart or Wal-greens. Pros are that it has a very nice smell and leaves me and my little ones feeling clean. Con is it is not as natural as my Dove bar. I would definitely buy it again. I don't always stay stocked with Dove.
Rosemary G.
Rosemary G.
I love how this product makes me feel clean and refreshed after each shower. The freshness feels like it last all day, only thing I don't like about it is I have combination skin type and this product does make my skin feel a bit dry but not excessively like other soaps I have tried. Other than that I personally like this product.
Dalya S.
Dalya S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap because before I liked the original version because it took out the oil and dirt in my skin but left it dry that I will use dove to put the moisture back in. But not with the refreshing bar because it takes out the oil and dirt and put back in the moisture. Love love
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not someone who chooses to use bar soap because it tends to leave my skin feeling tight and dry, but I forgot my body wash while visiting my boyfriend and had to use his soap.

After using his Lever 2000, I changed my mind about some bar soaps. Lever left my skin feeling soft, it didn't feel too tight, and it smelled so fresh!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Jamestown, CA
Having had eczema problems throughout my life, I’ve had to be careful about what I used on my skin. When I started using Lever 2000 soap years ago, I loved it. It smelled wonderful, didn’t dry out my skin or cause any problems for my skin. It is the only bar soap I have used for over 10 years, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I must say that Lever 2000 has become my "go to" soap. It leaves me feeling extremely clean and refreshed... more so than other soaps I have used in the past. Out of all the soaps I have tried Lever 2000 has a distinct scent I love and prefer. I would definitely recommend trying it, it might become your "go to" soap as well.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Marietta, MS
My sister told me that a lady from the spa that she goes to told her to use Lever 2000 on her face. She said something in it dries up acne. Since the lady at the SPA told her to do so, I did. & for the most part, it actually worked. There's something you probably didn't know. Caution: avoid eyes.. ask someone who knows. :)
I like to use soap before I wash with body wash to make sure all the germs are off my body and I get fully clean before using body wash. This soap is refreshing enough that you don't need body wash afterwards. It also does not dry your skin out like most other soaps and for that I would recommend this soap to anyone.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
This product seems to dry out my skin and leaves a little bit of a residue after the shower. It smells really refreshing and I was able to find at a really good price but I'm finding that the good value is not worth it for the way that it leaves my skin feeling. My husband loves it and use it that several times a day
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
This soap isn't too bad. It has a nice , clean scent and is overall affordable. I just don't like how it makes my skin feel after washing it off. That overly dehydrated feeling is a huge no no for me. I love things that moisturize. If you enjoy bar soaps though, you will like this. For my skin it was a little drying
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?