BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Jessica W.
Little Rock, AR
Lever is a great soap  ,it smells really good , not too strong , not too dull , just right . I use it regularly . It's a all time favorite of mine . It's not pricey , and it lasts a while . I love it .
Anna G.
Virginia, VA
I use this product to clean my body off from the day, I am always outside and this makes me feel very clean, I use it every night and have for years it is my mom's favorite soap and so I've been using it as well
Sara C.
Creamy soap that also keeps bacteria away. It's great if you exercise frequently or work outside. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate my skin. I bought this at Sams club and will buy it again.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap gets you clean and smells great! It does wonders for ridding teenage boys off that distinct odor they have when they get home from practice! It rinses clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
I personally felt like these bars were disappearing the faster they got more wet in the shower. I almost felt like I was painting myself with the soap. It felt nice but seemed to be a bit much. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Cammie F.
Trussville, AL
My family has used Original Lever 2000 bars for many years! We have always enjoyed the fragrance, lather, and effectiveness of the product. Recently, we have noticed the bars appear smaller and do not produce the amount of lather they used to.
Bithi's P.
Simple smell it doesn't linger too long, which is nice when you want to smell like you perfume lol. It Doesn't break me out. I buy mine in bulk from Costco but it's widely available. I buy it all the time.
Lever 2000 is one of the soaps I tend to go for and been using since they first came out.  In my opinion, I feel that the soap is not harsh.  You get a nice smelling soap for a reasonable price.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite bar soap on the market! It's simple and cheep and leaves me feeling clean and smelling great. I frequently get complements saying I smell amazing after a shower. I've been using it for years!
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
This soap smells so nice! Whenever I use it I feel refreshed and super clean. Even though it leaves my skin feeling tight, I would still recommend this if you like smelling and feeling incredibly fresh.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?