BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite bar soap on the market! It's simple and cheep and leaves me feeling clean and smelling great. I frequently get complements saying I smell amazing after a shower. I've been using it for years!
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
This soap smells so nice! Whenever I use it I feel refreshed and super clean. Even though it leaves my skin feeling tight, I would still recommend this if you like smelling and feeling incredibly fresh.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
I use these bar soaps in the shower when I am taking a quick body shower after the gym. It has a nice clean shower smell and I love it. It might not be for everyone, but I think that it helps get rid of the gym sweat and smell. Overall a good product to get rid of odor but definitely not the only body cleanser I use.
Chelsay P.
Westwego, LA
I have really sensitive skin. Sometimes bar soap irritates my skin and causes breakouts . I've been using this for about 2 years and I've never had problems . it doesn't cause breakouts and leaves my skin soft so that's a plus .
Kayla M.
Juliette, GA
I really like this soap. I've been using it for awhile now & it just leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and clean. It has a very nice, clean smell to it. It is something I buy quite often.
Kathy H.
The men in my family love this lever 2000 good value for the product leaves the skin soft and smelling great ! Good for any skin type I think and long lasting smell and we would def recommend
Caroline O.
I absolutely love lever 2000 bar soaps. Especially love the scent and clean feeling it leaves on my skin after I use it. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never produced a reaction for me. My entire family uses it and I can honestly say it wakes me up in the morning. It's my coffee before my coffee.
Jennifer K.
Maspeth, NY
My husband is a simple guy. He just can't get down with the liquid body wash. He takes his bar of soap with him when we travel, just in case there's only a liquid option, wherever it is we go :)

Working on a budget over the last year, we've tried consolidating a lot of things- soap being one of them. Gone is the girlie goo, I'd rather have something else. But what I could not agree to was a soap that left a film on my skin, leaving me feeling itchy and dried out and missing my beachy Pina Colada smooth shower gel.

Once we settled on Lever 2000- I don't miss a thing! It's light smell is pleasant and doesn't clash with perfumes. It never leaves me feeling filmy or dried out. It's always a good price, value- wise. Try it and weigh in!!
Dennea M.
Caledonia, MN
The first thing about Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap that caught my attention was the fact that the item was an 8 pack, since I have young boys in the home and they use a ton of soap while showering and cleaning dirt and mud off themselves. The scent of this soap was absolutely amazing. I love clean fresh scents and have found it difficult to find a bar soap that has a non-irritating scent that doesn't give me a headache; but Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap manages to exceed every expectation of mine. The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Danielle G.
My husband swears by these bar soaps. He's used them for many years and doesn't like it when I switch him so I just keep buying them!! He always smells good so I don't complain :)
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?