BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Jennifer L.
Kingston, TN
I loved the smell of this soap! It lathers great. I found it to be a little too drying for my skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin but normal to oily, I would give it a try!
Jennifer S.
Frostproof, FL
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap always leaves my skin feeling clean, moist and refreshed. Very exhilerating and clean smelling. I would highly recommend Lever 2000 to all that I come in contact with and would most definitely buy again.
maximiliano m.
I love the texture and smell of this product. Totally recommend it to anyone seeking a clean high quality soap! I use it every day and its kept my skin looking and feeling great.
Tricia G.
Cary, NC
We purchased our Lever 200 at Target. My husband and I use Lever 2000 in the shower and come out feeling fresh without too much perfume and film. The bar lasts a long time and we always feel super clean!!! We would highly recommend Lever 2000!
Katie M.
Kellogg, ID
A good inexpensive soap. It's smells fresh and clean. It leaves skin clean. The one draw back is it can be drying, depending on your skin and the weather. Overall a good product.
Karla C.
It's soooo deliciously clean you feel so great after using it not just clean but like you've treated ur skin with something expensive and it's so cheap and convenient u can find it anywhere at a great price
Trish M.
Pierre Part, LA
I absolutely love this bar of soap. Not only does it gently wash my skin, the scent is clean. Also, the price is great. I bought it from Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product.
Emily C.
Malden, MA
I've used this bar soap for sometime now I feel like it's quite basic to be honest. It cleanses your skin but that's about all it does in my opinion it's very drying and doesn't the creamy luxurious feel you might want in your bath soup.
Lauren Y.
This product has a nice sent and I love using bar soap at the sink. However, I would not recommend using it on the body and definitely on face because if can be too harsh and drying. But there's definitely a clean feel and I'd recommend!
Ameerah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used Lever 2000 for over 10 years and it has yet to disappoint me. It leaves me feeling clean and smooth. My skin is very sensitive. I don't have to worry about breakouts because I trust this product, always have and always will.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?