BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Tina R.
Illiopolis, IL
This is our go to bar soap in our house due to everyone having sensitive skin. We do not use bar soap always but this is a great product when it is needed.

SCOPHIA P.
Eastman, GA
I have to give this product four stars because I love how amazing and fresh I feel after using it opposed to other brands. And how soft it leaves my skin.
Kristy L.
Plumerville, AR
I liked this soap...smells great ..lathersxgood and doesn't leavea film on your skin...leaves you feeling clean!!
Tori S.
Watford City, ND
I've used Lever 2000 my whole life. The smell is so clean and the soap it's self leaves you feeling refreshed. I LOVE it!
Jennifer M.
Lynn, MA
This soap is hands down my favorite bar soap! I've tried other brands that seem to dry my skin out. I really like the smell this soap leaves behind. Lever 200 is also a great value! I use it every time I shower! I definitely recommend using Lever 2000 bar soap!
Jacinta P.
Troy, NY
I like lever it is gentle on me and my family's skin! My daughter has excema and it doesn't dry her skin out. It has a refreshing smell when showering. I usually buy the 8 pack and I can always find a coupon! It is one of my household preferences.
Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Suzie J.
Love Lever 2000 soap the scent is intoxicating it cleanses very well leaves my skin clean my kids love it
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?