BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Anna B.
Anna B.
Pearland, TX
You feel so clean and fresh. No oily residue left behind just cleanliness. Helps with breakouts as well. My son's Doc introduced me to this product after months of failed attempts.
Germaine M.
Germaine M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaver 2000 definitely leaves you feeling squeaky clean, smells very fresh, but can be a bit drying on the skin. Not pricey, purchased at WalMart..the smell does last on the skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Kingston, TN
I loved the smell of this soap! It lathers great. I found it to be a little too drying for my skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin but normal to oily, I would give it a try!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Dries out my skin and gives it a tight feeling that i cant really get rid of. i switched to body washes because if this particular soap. body washes make me feel more moisturized.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Pierre Part, LA
I absolutely love this bar of soap. Not only does it gently wash my skin, the scent is clean. Also, the price is great. I bought it from Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kellogg, ID
A good inexpensive soap. It's smells fresh and clean. It leaves skin clean. The one draw back is it can be drying, depending on your skin and the weather. Overall a good product.
maximiliano m.
maximiliano m.
I love the texture and smell of this product. Totally recommend it to anyone seeking a clean high quality soap! I use it every day and its kept my skin looking and feeling great.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
We love the super clean feeling we get from Lever bars! My husband goes through these soap bars like crazy! We love that there is no residue left behind with out super soft water
Annie E.
Annie E.
Peyton, CO
This product is great for people who don't have sensitive skin and are looking for a good clean. The soap leaves the user with a clean feeling but can be very drying to the skin.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I like the smell it leaves and the price it fits our family my family is really picky about things and i am always up to try new things and when they liked lever 2000 i was hapy
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?