BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Bria G.
Bronx, NY
This is a really great product to use if you have sensitive skin like myself. I use it very often and its really great, not to talk about the smell its amazing. I bought it at y local 99 cent store for 3.00$. I wolud most definitely buy it again.
Michelle R.
Great smelling soap. Love the fresh feeling after using. Gentle for the skin. Great for sensitive skin. Lever has been around for many years with a proven track record. Love the new multi-pack. I would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Jocelyn L.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using it for about 2 years and it has an amazing feel on your skin and the scent is strong that stays on your skins for hours and it smells great!!! Would totally recommend
Katie W.
Love buying a product that comes in bulk! I always seem to forget to put these items on the grocery list, having several on hand is crucial. These soap bars fit the bill for us: great clean, fresh smell, and enough to last! Will purchase again!
Tiffany H.
Greensboro, NC
Not a fan. Bought this with a coupon when it was on sale. Very drying to my skin. It smells fresh and pleasant though!! I won't be purchasing this in the future.
Vicki G.
I use the all the time! I love it it makes me feel so clean and fresh. I use them on my toddler as well ever since she was a newborn and she has never had a reaction to it I love using it for my whole family.
Shameka R.
Refreshing and moisturizing. Does not cause dryness or affect sensitive skin in my opinion. Great value for the price. Lasting product. Nice, fresh scent. Would recommend to others.
Felicia S.
Gate City, VA
I have oily skin, and I've been using Lever for years. It my skin feeling super clean without any residue. It also keeps my face clear! However it is a little drying and does not provide any moisture. Would not recommend for dry skin types.
Sadie S.
This bar soap does not leave my skin dry and thirsty. Its rather refreshing feeling and smelling, it's not overpowering like most bar soap. I have sensitive skin and I do not feel itchy after using this soap. I use it regularly and love it.
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a refreshing fragrance. It also leaves you feeling fresh and clean and leaves your skin soft and refreshed. Try some today at your local grocery or discount store. I did and love it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?