BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using it for about 2 years and it has an amazing feel on your skin and the scent is strong that stays on your skins for hours and it smells great!!! Would totally recommend
celena d.
celena d.
Wyoming, MI
We recently found out that my boyfriend skin is so sensitive to all kinds of soap and we tried this this one and this is the only soap that will not make my boyfriend skin break out!
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
I really like using this soap as it makes my skin feel moisturized and it doesn't dry it out or give me that itchy feeling. The clean scent seems to last long after I have showered.
Dianel G.
Dianel G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Smell is so fresh , love the scent , skin so soft..I use it every day... leaves the bathroom smelling delicious, you should try it, I love this bars I love it... will recommended. .
Esther S.
Esther S.
Bullard, TX
I absolutely love the way this soap smells. It makes me smell fresh and clean. It's pretty cheap soap, I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something that smells good.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Personally I think its a bit to dry on my skin, which is why I don't use it as frequently. It really depends on your skin type, since the rest of my household has no issues with it.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Savannah, GA
It is a good product. Smells real good works well. It can dry your skin though. However, it does the job of getting you clean. My boyfriend likes this soap. I bought it from Kroger.
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Refreshing and moisturizing. Does not cause dryness or affect sensitive skin in my opinion. Great value for the price. Lasting product. Nice, fresh scent. Would recommend to others.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Pearland, TX
You feel so clean and fresh. No oily residue left behind just cleanliness. Helps with breakouts as well. My son's Doc introduced me to this product after months of failed attempts.
jen o.
jen o.
Item smells good, eventhough it's just an original scent. people with sensitive skin should use this too because for me i think it's not that harmful for people with sensitive skin
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?