BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kelly W.
Smells nice and leaves skin feeling clean without leaving oily residue. The fragrance stick with you throughout the day. I bought this at my local grocery store and use it everyday in the shower. I definitely will buy this product again and again.
Katie M.
Kellogg, ID
A good inexpensive soap. It's smells fresh and clean. It leaves skin clean. The one draw back is it can be drying, depending on your skin and the weather. Overall a good product.
Jennifer L.
Kingston, TN
I loved the smell of this soap! It lathers great. I found it to be a little too drying for my skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin but normal to oily, I would give it a try!
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a refreshing fragrance. It also leaves you feeling fresh and clean and leaves your skin soft and refreshed. Try some today at your local grocery or discount store. I did and love it.
Karla C.
It's soooo deliciously clean you feel so great after using it not just clean but like you've treated ur skin with something expensive and it's so cheap and convenient u can find it anywhere at a great price
Felicia S.
Gate City, VA
I have oily skin, and I've been using Lever for years. It my skin feeling super clean without any residue. It also keeps my face clear! However it is a little drying and does not provide any moisture. Would not recommend for dry skin types.
Trish M.
Pierre Part, LA
I absolutely love this bar of soap. Not only does it gently wash my skin, the scent is clean. Also, the price is great. I bought it from Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product.
Tricia G.
Cary, NC
We purchased our Lever 200 at Target. My husband and I use Lever 2000 in the shower and come out feeling fresh without too much perfume and film. The bar lasts a long time and we always feel super clean!!! We would highly recommend Lever 2000!
maximiliano m.
I love the texture and smell of this product. Totally recommend it to anyone seeking a clean high quality soap! I use it every day and its kept my skin looking and feeling great.
Sadie S.
This bar soap does not leave my skin dry and thirsty. Its rather refreshing feeling and smelling, it's not overpowering like most bar soap. I have sensitive skin and I do not feel itchy after using this soap. I use it regularly and love it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?