BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Val J.
Val J.
Wilmington, NC
This is hands down my favorite bar soap. It has gentle yet completely effective cleaning power with a super fresh smell. It also lathers well, and rinses well. Overall, a great product.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell its so refreshing, and it makes my skin feel clean. It doesn't feel harsh, some other soap I've used felt to harsh for my skin. But lever it clean without the harshness
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Lever 2000 is an amazing product that leaves your skin feeling clean, refresh, soft and silky! I love this product and will recommend it to my friends and family! I use it everyday!! =)
Shonda W.
Shonda W.
Used before the smell is long lasting I have been a user of this products for awhile now. purchased at my local walmart was a great buy. it left my skin soft and smooth I use it daily.
Mima S.
Mima S.
My family and I enjoy the smoothness that this leaves and the smell . If the body or face is very sensitive you can be sure that this soap won't break you or ur family out in anyway ..
Clai P.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We've been Lever2000 users for years. Love the fresh feeling after a shower. I feel clean but don't feel like I have a layer of soap on me. It is a great product and the price is low.
laszier l.
laszier l.
I love the smell of the soap!! lol i really do...lever soap doesn't dry my skin !! freah smell lever give off on you skin . my grandpa been using fa years now !!! keep up the good work
Aasima T.
Aasima T.
I had picked this up at Bj's after seeing it at my moms and have been using this soap ever since. It has a refreshing scent and my skin feels very clean after I get out of the shower.
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
South Windsor, CT
My family and I have been using lever2000 for years. It's by far the best soap for cleaning the dirt and odors off your body. No sticky residue after like some bar soaps leave behind.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?