BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

LADONNA M.
West Hamlin, WV
L Wish i could find the lever 2000 they had years ago in the plastic looking bar of soap that came out in a cream. Love THE WAY IT SMELLS AND FEELS.
Erin C.
Smells really great! Hadn't used it in a long time and decided to give it another try. Made my skin feel and smell great. Use it every time I shower.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I just started using this soap a few weeks ago, I like the smell. It doesn't leave my skin all hard so that's a huge plus and it's also in expensive.
billiejo c.
Richmond, KY
Smells amazing! Good quality products leaves skin soft too...the longer you use this product the more healthy and glowing your skin looks and feels.
Erica H.
I enjoy using this when I just want to get nice and clean. It doesn't have all those extra claims. Just cleans the skin, and it does that very well!
Candice R.
Ingleside, TX
Nice smell but my husband said it didn't clean as well as he would've liked. I bought it at Dollar General, but it didn't last as long as I wanted.
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
One of the only soaps that my husband and I can both use. It doesn't smell either too feminine or masculine. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
Quenita F.
Dallas, TX
I always feel fresh after bathing with this clean, fresh scent! And I love that it doesn't conflict with my parfum. Just clean smelling freshness.
Angie C.
Orange Park, FL
Wow how I loved me some of this. It still a go to soap in my family house. Honestly my dad was the one that always told its the best and good soap
heather p.
springfield, or
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use. I have used lever2000 fresh aloe bar soap for over 20 yaers. And it's not expensive.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?