BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
diane j.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my favorite go to brand for bar soap. works great, has an amazing smell and keeps you feeling clean well after you get out of the shower. i recommend this to all my friends because its my favorite. and its a great price. you can't go wrong with this soap!
Marty F.
My doctor recommended that use this soap for my everyday needs. I have consistently used this product for the past 10 years, and for the quality and price you can't beat it. It also has a very mild scent. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Lynn T.
I always keep this on hand. I use it when shaving and my husband uses his own bar as body wash. smells excellent and doesn't irritate our sensitive skin. love it.
Jess V.
I feel very clean after I have used this soap unlike other products I have tried I feel as if this gets all the dirt and grime off of my body and leaves a nice clean scent. Does feel a little harsh but it's my preference. I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love it clean and fresh with out drying my skin. always well priced and the fresh scent last allday.
I have turned my hubby onto it and he won't use anything else. I always stock up so I can't run out. I will continue to buy Lever - great product -
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT
I like the perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap because that have a lot of product the that make soft our skin because I love the bar soap because that have a lot of product that I like to use special me a like it because that product have something
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
The Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap is great for everyday use. It has a pleasant scent which last through out the day. Easy on your skin wont dry it out. The only cons is that the bar doesn't last long. would buy it again. Great price and a Great Soap!
jerry m.
I think that the Lever 2000 soap is a good product for my wife and me
I have been using the product for several years. I have tried several other soap products but I continue going back to the Lever 2000 products because I enjoy using the products ..
Amanda P.
Hialeah, FL
It is very good because it makes the skin very fresh and super clean. I and my family use this soap frequently because it is refreshing, I think it's low price compared to other brands and consider it a very good soap. YES, I buy this product alway
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
My skin feels great after every use . I have very sensitive skin and lever is so gentle . And leaves my skin feeling so clean and refresh and it last all day long
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?