BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Elaine S.
Elaine S.
It smells amazing!!! I love it especially because it always smells, so fresh and clean. And it lasts a lot not like other soaps that go away with the water. Also it is extremely affordable.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Palm Desert, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. It is also not as drying as so many bar soaps can be and is gentle on my skin. Dove is typically my go-to soap, but Lever is a close second choice.
Joyce A.
Joyce A.
Smells great and really cleans my skin. What mom has time to wash with too many bath products? None! I usually have 5 minutes to shower so having a good bar soap helps expedite the process.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I have used Lever 2000 for over 10 years. It always makes me feel fresh and clean and it doesn't overdry my sensitive skin. The price is affordable and it is easily available at any store.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
This product leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling wonderfully fresh! My husband comes home dirty from a hardship day work and this takes the dirt away and leaves him smelling fresh!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Pattonsburg, MO
The bar soap works great for dissolving grease. My spouse is a mechanic and comes home covered in grease, oil, fuel, etc. This soap will dissolve all of it and the smell isn't bad either.
Shakira S.
Shakira S.
Silver Creek, MS
Love this antibacterial soap..send doesn't dry my skin out. Skin healthy and hydrated good for daily use and ok for sensitive skin also. You will love the fresh feeling skin you will have
Mari B.
Mari B.
I have used this soap for many years and love it. Its great for my entire body including my face. I still recommended to everyone and its scent is great. Lastly, is very inexpensive item.
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Love the scent of Lever soap. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It just leaves my skin feeing a little dry also; which I don't like. That's the reason for four stars instead of five.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?