BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lisa O.
Glendale, AZ
This soap smells so good. I have used it since I was a newlywed and it reminds me of a carefree time in life. I just feel super clean after a shower and don't even wasn't perfume
Tina R.
Illiopolis, IL
This is our go to bar soap in our house due to everyone having sensitive skin. We do not use bar soap always but this is a great product when it is needed.

Tonya W.
Mesquite
I like it's scent... it also cleans very well. However it melts fairly fast, so it doesn't last long. It could moisturize better.
Kalin O.
Homestead, FL
Feels regenerated after I take a long, steaming hot, perfect shower! It cost good for such an amazing supply of soap, even there there are some other cheaper brands than this. I would definitely recommend this brand to any and everyone.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells great and great price. I like this soap when I'm on a budget. I can find it everywhere. This is a great product. Good on the skin and scent last all day.
Jennifer M.
Lynn, MA
This soap is hands down my favorite bar soap! I've tried other brands that seem to dry my skin out. I really like the smell this soap leaves behind. Lever 200 is also a great value! I use it every time I shower! I definitely recommend using Lever 2000 bar soap!
Jacinta P.
Troy, NY
I like lever it is gentle on me and my family's skin! My daughter has excema and it doesn't dry her skin out. It has a refreshing smell when showering. I usually buy the 8 pack and I can always find a coupon! It is one of my household preferences.
Julie L.
Glenview, IL
We love the Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. It makes you feel clean and fresh. Never a filmy layer left on your skin.
Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?