BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Leticia A.
Great soap, I use it every time I take a shower. It leaves no irritation, and gives me the sensation of a fresh skin. This soap will also remove any trace of make up. The scent that is leaves in my body is very natural. I will definitely keep using it.
Shakira S.
Silver Creek, MS
Love this antibacterial soap..send doesn't dry my skin out. Skin healthy and hydrated good for daily use and ok for sensitive skin also. You will love the fresh feeling skin you will have
Kristine S.
Fullerton, CA
We love Lever soap in our home. It's not overly scented so I just smell clean. My skin tends to be dry, and I love that my skin never feels tight or itchy after using Lever. I grew up on a different brand, but once I tried Lever, I haven't looked back!
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Meeklyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I currently have these in my bathroom, this soap is really good because it doesn't make you feel greasy after washing off it is gently and makes your skin soft. I would both buy and recommend it again
jerry m.
I think that the Lever 2000 soap is a good product for my wife and me
I have been using the product for several years. I have tried several other soap products but I continue going back to the Lever 2000 products because I enjoy using the products ..
Mima S.
My family and I enjoy the smoothness that this leaves and the smell . If the body or face is very sensitive you can be sure that this soap won't break you or ur family out in anyway ..
Andrea C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love it clean and fresh with out drying my skin. always well priced and the fresh scent last allday.
I have turned my hubby onto it and he won't use anything else. I always stock up so I can't run out. I will continue to buy Lever - great product -
Jess V.
I feel very clean after I have used this soap unlike other products I have tried I feel as if this gets all the dirt and grime off of my body and leaves a nice clean scent. Does feel a little harsh but it's my preference. I would definitely buy it again.
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
The Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap is great for everyday use. It has a pleasant scent which last through out the day. Easy on your skin wont dry it out. The only cons is that the bar doesn't last long. would buy it again. Great price and a Great Soap!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?