BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Marty F.
My doctor recommended that use this soap for my everyday needs. I have consistently used this product for the past 10 years, and for the quality and price you can't beat it. It also has a very mild scent. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I absolutely love this product. Being a big family we go through soap quickly and keeping the 8 pack in stock is the way to go. Lever 2000 leaves us feeling fresh and clean with no residue. I never run out, we have 3 bathrooms and all are fully stocked!
diane j.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my favorite go to brand for bar soap. works great, has an amazing smell and keeps you feeling clean well after you get out of the shower. i recommend this to all my friends because its my favorite. and its a great price. you can't go wrong with this soap!
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Mercedes M.
Bakersfield, CA
The title on the package says it ALL! Fresh and refreshing oh yes! Leaves my skin hydrated and leaving me with that fresh clean smell that lasts throughout the day! And 8 pack is so affordable, I would recommend it to anyone that need a great bar a soap!
Leticia A.
Great soap, I use it every time I take a shower. It leaves no irritation, and gives me the sensation of a fresh skin. This soap will also remove any trace of make up. The scent that is leaves in my body is very natural. I will definitely keep using it.
Destiny S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this soap! It leaves me smelling fresh and clean. I also love the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin when I'm washing my body. Some soaps feel like there's a thin layer of soap leftover and this bar of soap does not. Definitely Recommend!
Lori H.
Pattonsburg, MO
The bar soap works great for dissolving grease. My spouse is a mechanic and comes home covered in grease, oil, fuel, etc. This soap will dissolve all of it and the smell isn't bad either.
Elizabeth C.
Breinigsville, PA
Love the smell and makes me feel very clean. I use it to clean my face and it really helps with my oily. It leaves a very clean feeling. The only thing is that I wish it was moisturizing. Other than that I will continue to purchase and use it everyday.
cara k.
South Berwick, ME
I love the way it feels and smells. It makes you feel fresh and clean. It is a good value compared to other soaps. It comes in a bar soap rather then the liquid. I purchase it at Walmart stores. It is always available. I would recommend this to my family
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?