BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
Smells really nice and also has a soft touch feels silky in the skin. It leaves my skin smelling good and soft. Its also a good size soap, plus it is very affordable.
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
The soap is not perfumey at all, has light fresh sent. not heavy and sticky on my skin and rinses clean. Also is non-drying. My skin doesn't feel tight after using soap. I use it twice a day in the shower and hasn't dried out my skin yet. I would buy again.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Anne-Marie M.
Concord
Wow! what a fresh burst of clean! This soap lathered well and rinsed off clean. Every morning this product wakes up my senses with a gentle fresh scent. The scent is nice, not overpowering.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Love this bar soap! Leaves a great clean feeling!
Nice Scent, easy to clean up after, doesn't leave a nasty feeling on the skin. I bought it at Walmart, no cons that I can think of and pros are the great clean feeling. Yes I would buy it again for sure!
Yavonne M.
I began using this product because this was all someone could use in my household. Good cleaning soap.Cost effective and a great value.The scent is perfect enough to leave me feeling energized and fresh most of my day
Michelle H.
Cave Creek, AZ
I love Lever because it leaves me feeling clean & ready to wake up & start the day. The fragrance is super refreshing so my husband & boys use it as well. Best of all- we all have sensitive skin & Lever does not have that residue that leaves you itchy.
Destiny S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this soap! It leaves me smelling fresh and clean. I also love the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin when I'm washing my body. Some soaps feel like there's a thin layer of soap leftover and this bar of soap does not. Definitely Recommend!
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?