BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Beth B.
Columbia, KY
I love Lever 2000. It keeps me clean and fresh smelling. I love the smell of the original scent. It does not dry out my skin like other bar soap.
The price is reasonable compared to other soap brands.
I would recommend this soap as well as the other scents.
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
The soap is not perfumey at all, has light fresh sent. not heavy and sticky on my skin and rinses clean. Also is non-drying. My skin doesn't feel tight after using soap. I use it twice a day in the shower and hasn't dried out my skin yet. I would buy again.
Jessica P.
This product is pretty nice. It doesn't have any kind of smell besides soap so if you like scented body soaps, you should try something else. I used this for a while and started to realize it didn't give me perfectly smooth skin but it is still a good soap.
Kassandra B.
Magna, UT
Great soap! Long lasting! Always leaves me feeling fresh and clean! Smells great, too! Safe enough that I even use it on my one year old. Definitely a family favorite, and it has a great price! We use it almost every day and will definitely be buying again!
Anne-Marie M.
Concord
Wow! what a fresh burst of clean! This soap lathered well and rinsed off clean. Every morning this product wakes up my senses with a gentle fresh scent. The scent is nice, not overpowering.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Shakira S.
Silver Creek, MS
Love this antibacterial soap..send doesn't dry my skin out. Skin healthy and hydrated good for daily use and ok for sensitive skin also. You will love the fresh feeling skin you will have
Michelle H.
Cave Creek, AZ
I love Lever because it leaves me feeling clean & ready to wake up & start the day. The fragrance is super refreshing so my husband & boys use it as well. Best of all- we all have sensitive skin & Lever does not have that residue that leaves you itchy.
Yavonne M.
I began using this product because this was all someone could use in my household. Good cleaning soap.Cost effective and a great value.The scent is perfect enough to leave me feeling energized and fresh most of my day
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Love this bar soap! Leaves a great clean feeling!
Nice Scent, easy to clean up after, doesn't leave a nasty feeling on the skin. I bought it at Walmart, no cons that I can think of and pros are the great clean feeling. Yes I would buy it again for sure!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?