BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
Lever 2000 Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap and is safe for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling clean and smells fresh. I would recommend this bar soap to anyone!
Kassandra B.
Magna, UT
Great soap! Long lasting! Always leaves me feeling fresh and clean! Smells great, too! Safe enough that I even use it on my one year old. Definitely a family favorite, and it has a great price! We use it almost every day and will definitely be buying again!
Yesenia B.
Madera , CA
Smells really nice and also has a soft touch feels silky in the skin. It leaves my skin smelling good and soft. Its also a good size soap, plus it is very affordable.
Anne-Marie M.
Concord
Wow! what a fresh burst of clean! This soap lathered well and rinsed off clean. Every morning this product wakes up my senses with a gentle fresh scent. The scent is nice, not overpowering.
Beth B.
Columbia, KY
I love Lever 2000. It keeps me clean and fresh smelling. I love the smell of the original scent. It does not dry out my skin like other bar soap.
The price is reasonable compared to other soap brands.
I would recommend this soap as well as the other scents.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Jessica P.
This product is pretty nice. It doesn't have any kind of smell besides soap so if you like scented body soaps, you should try something else. I used this for a while and started to realize it didn't give me perfectly smooth skin but it is still a good soap.
Lindsay B.
Indio, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. It is also not as drying as so many bar soaps can be and is gentle on my skin. Dove is typically my go-to soap, but Lever is a close second choice.
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
This product leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling wonderfully fresh! My husband comes home dirty from a hardship day work and this takes the dirt away and leaves him smelling fresh!
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?