BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Anne-Marie M.
Concord
Wow! what a fresh burst of clean! This soap lathered well and rinsed off clean. Every morning this product wakes up my senses with a gentle fresh scent. The scent is nice, not overpowering.
Katina W.
After a long hot summer day, nothing feels better than a refreshing bath with my Lever2000. This soap leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out and I have sensitive skin it helps to know O can use this brand without having to worry about getting a rash.
Lindsay B.
Indio, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. It is also not as drying as so many bar soaps can be and is gentle on my skin. Dove is typically my go-to soap, but Lever is a close second choice.
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Marty F.
My doctor recommended that use this soap for my everyday needs. I have consistently used this product for the past 10 years, and for the quality and price you can't beat it. It also has a very mild scent. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Chidera U.
This soap doesn't have a very strong odor. Very gentle, soft, and perfect for a subtle evening. I mean, it's soap. I would recommend to a friend. It's a great exfoliator as well and helped me get rid of some quite oily skin! I would buy again, why not?
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Love this bar soap! Leaves a great clean feeling!
Nice Scent, easy to clean up after, doesn't leave a nasty feeling on the skin. I bought it at Walmart, no cons that I can think of and pros are the great clean feeling. Yes I would buy it again for sure!
Michelle P.
San Antonio
Leaves my husbands skin so clean after a long day of work, and it smells AWESOME with other mens soaps somtimes they leave a film but not this one...and I use it as well so not too harsh.
Mercedes M.
Bakersfield, CA
The title on the package says it ALL! Fresh and refreshing oh yes! Leaves my skin hydrated and leaving me with that fresh clean smell that lasts throughout the day! And 8 pack is so affordable, I would recommend it to anyone that need a great bar a soap!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?