BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Shakira S.
Silver Creek, MS
Love this antibacterial soap..send doesn't dry my skin out. Skin healthy and hydrated good for daily use and ok for sensitive skin also. You will love the fresh feeling skin you will have
cara k.
South Berwick, ME
I love the way it feels and smells. It makes you feel fresh and clean. It is a good value compared to other soaps. It comes in a bar soap rather then the liquid. I purchase it at Walmart stores. It is always available. I would recommend this to my family
Yavonne M.
I began using this product because this was all someone could use in my household. Good cleaning soap.Cost effective and a great value.The scent is perfect enough to leave me feeling energized and fresh most of my day
Kathy B.
Atlanta
The bright side about this product is that it comes with 8 bars for an affordable and convenient price. Over all the soap has a fresh clean smell but it makes your skin feel kind of dry.
Kristine S.
Fullerton, CA
We love Lever soap in our home. It's not overly scented so I just smell clean. My skin tends to be dry, and I love that my skin never feels tight or itchy after using Lever. I grew up on a different brand, but once I tried Lever, I haven't looked back!
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I absolutely love this product. Being a big family we go through soap quickly and keeping the 8 pack in stock is the way to go. Lever 2000 leaves us feeling fresh and clean with no residue. I never run out, we have 3 bathrooms and all are fully stocked!
Chidera U.
This soap doesn't have a very strong odor. Very gentle, soft, and perfect for a subtle evening. I mean, it's soap. I would recommend to a friend. It's a great exfoliator as well and helped me get rid of some quite oily skin! I would buy again, why not?
Mercedes M.
Bakersfield, CA
The title on the package says it ALL! Fresh and refreshing oh yes! Leaves my skin hydrated and leaving me with that fresh clean smell that lasts throughout the day! And 8 pack is so affordable, I would recommend it to anyone that need a great bar a soap!
Marty F.
My doctor recommended that use this soap for my everyday needs. I have consistently used this product for the past 10 years, and for the quality and price you can't beat it. It also has a very mild scent. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Lori H.
Pattonsburg, MO
The bar soap works great for dissolving grease. My spouse is a mechanic and comes home covered in grease, oil, fuel, etc. This soap will dissolve all of it and the smell isn't bad either.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?