BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I like using lever 2000 especially in the summer months it makes me feel clean and refreshed after the heat of outdoor activity's.The fresh scent wakes you up.Skin feels soft with no residue.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Coquille, OR
I like the scent of the soap. It lathered up nicely,. My skin was very soft after using the product. T%he soap did not leave any residue on my skin after rinsing like other soaps I have used.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Nekoosa, WI
This product is the best deodorant soap on the market. The smell is amazing and clean without drying my skin. Also it doesn't mark up my shower doors . Would recommend for daily use to anyone
Nisa H.
Nisa H.
Lever 2000 orginal Bar soap makes you feel refreshing clean. our refreshing bars contain the original tragrace and are formulated with sunfloweer seed oil, know the have hudrating qualities.
Ari R.
Ari R.
It's was okay, I loved the scent it left afterwards. It's an okay price for a pack of 8, it usually lasts longer than expected which is good . I use it once and a while, I would recommend (:
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lillian, AL
Lever 2000 has been my go to soap for probably 20 years. I love the smell and how clean I feel when I use it. It may be a little harsh for sensitive or dry skin, but I've never had a problem
Senda M.
Senda M.
Mobile, AL
I am very sensitive to scents and they are one of the best for no sents. I feel clean and not oily nor like soap is still on my body. My daughter is skin sensitive and she can use this type.
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Jacksonville, TX
Great bath soap! Smells great! Leaves you feeling clean & refreshed! Gentle on the skin making it useful for the entire family, including babies & toddlers! Prices right for budget shopping!
Joyce A.
Joyce A.
Smells great and really cleans my skin. What mom has time to wash with too many bath products? None! I usually have 5 minutes to shower so having a good bar soap helps expedite the process.
Anne-Marie M.
Anne-Marie M.
Concord
Wow! what a fresh burst of clean! This soap lathered well and rinsed off clean. Every morning this product wakes up my senses with a gentle fresh scent. The scent is nice, not overpowering.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?