BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Holly Z.
Lockport, IL
Lever 2000 is my go-to soap for when I want to feel extra clean. It smells fresh, works well and does not leave any residue on the skin.
Tori S.
Watford City, ND
I've used Lever 2000 my whole life. The smell is so clean and the soap it's self leaves you feeling refreshed. I LOVE it!
amy b.
Muskogee, OK
Great product I have sensitive skin and this works great plus it doesn't leave a residue like dove products
I like to use soap before I wash with body wash to make sure all the germs are off my body and I get fully clean before using body wash. This soap is refreshing enough that you don't need body wash afterwards. It also does not dry your skin out like most other soaps and for that I would recommend this soap to anyone.
J J.
Fishers, IN
The bars are rather drying. The scent is pleasant. The bar lasts about two weeks. It smells the same from the beginning to the end.
Monica B.
Upper Marlboro
It's wakes you up and gets you ready for the day ahead! Fresh, clean scent that lasts throughout the day. No drying residue to battle with like other deodorant soaps.
Ria D.
We are currently using this bar soap and we love it. I always get the clean feel every time I used it. Love the mild scent too! I will definitely recommend it!
Jenna J.
Watertown , SD
This is my husband's favorite. It has a fresh, manly smell, but isn't overpowering. The 8-pack also makes it very economical.
Gwendolyn D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lever has a long lasting scent , and lasted longer than other brands of soaps used in the past
Titi B.
Phoenix
It make me fell fresh and love the smell its cheap and affordable you can buy it anywhere I know a lot of people that used this product and they love to I use it all the time and then I buy the store out somtimes yes I would I would yell everyone to buy this product
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?