BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Lever 2000 always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It is very long lasting. I would definitely encourage others to get this product. I used it since I was a child. I has a very clean scent.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Douglasville, GA
This is the soap that keeps on giving. The scent is lovely and not over powering. The bars lather quickly and easily which helps make the bars last a long time. One of our favorites around here.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Ojai, CA
Really enjoyed the smell and felt clean and fresh after using in the shower. Didn't feel like it left any residue on my skin or dried me out. I bought this at Walmart and felt it was affordable.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Wilmington, IL
this soap is sooo creamy sudsy it has an awesome fresh scent i purchased it at Walmsrt at a great low price.. It cones in a great size bar that lasts a long time it smells wonderfully refreshing
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This soap leaves your skins with a fresh, clean fragrance. It's a great value compared to many other bar soaps. I use it daily and it provides enough moisturizer so it doesn't dry out my skin.
Charmeka S.
Charmeka S.
Oxford
This product smells amazing and it leaves your body feeling rejuvenated. I like that the scent is long lasting. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave your body feeling dry like some other soaps.
Claire K.
Claire K.
This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, it also smells wonderful. It also isn't on the pricey side, I usually buy it at my local wegmans. I highly recommend this soap it feels great.
Debi R.
Debi R.
Memphis, TN
I like the fragrance that I have to choose from. very clean soap, doesn't leave that filmy residue on your skin. its affordable and I can find it in any store. I also very much like the price.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I love this bar soap! It washes off clean, without residue, and has a very clean scent. It is moisturizing without feeling oily. And the scent stays with you throughout the day.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Coquille, OR
I like the scent of the soap. It lathered up nicely,. My skin was very soft after using the product. T%he soap did not leave any residue on my skin after rinsing like other soaps I have used.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?