BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
Lever 2000 Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap and is safe for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling clean and smells fresh. I would recommend this bar soap to anyone!
Jessica P.
This product is pretty nice. It doesn't have any kind of smell besides soap so if you like scented body soaps, you should try something else. I used this for a while and started to realize it didn't give me perfectly smooth skin but it is still a good soap.
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
This product leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling wonderfully fresh! My husband comes home dirty from a hardship day work and this takes the dirt away and leaves him smelling fresh!
Lindsay B.
Indio, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. It is also not as drying as so many bar soaps can be and is gentle on my skin. Dove is typically my go-to soap, but Lever is a close second choice.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
I love this product. I used it for years and will continue to use it. This bar soap is always reasonably priced. I can even use it to make homemade laundry detergent.
Shakira S.
Silver Creek, MS
Love this antibacterial soap..send doesn't dry my skin out. Skin healthy and hydrated good for daily use and ok for sensitive skin also. You will love the fresh feeling skin you will have
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Love this bar soap! Leaves a great clean feeling!
Nice Scent, easy to clean up after, doesn't leave a nasty feeling on the skin. I bought it at Walmart, no cons that I can think of and pros are the great clean feeling. Yes I would buy it again for sure!
cara k.
South Berwick, ME
I love the way it feels and smells. It makes you feel fresh and clean. It is a good value compared to other soaps. It comes in a bar soap rather then the liquid. I purchase it at Walmart stores. It is always available. I would recommend this to my family
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?