BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
I've used this for years, keeps my fave clean and leveled .

Smells good and does the job
Keziyah W.
I don't like the smell but it cleans me up good. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Pamela C.
Menominee
Love the smell of lever 2000. leave you fresh and clean
Go out and buy some for yourself
Harmony L.
Silver City, NM
Its been a family tradition to use lever2000 for years love the original soap bars <3...
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
I am.still using it and I liked so much....it has a very good fragrance and smells nice
Evelyne L.
Gets the job done. Smells fantastic. Inexpensive product so defiantly will be using this again with the family. does not leave skin feeling dry. Sent stays on the skin for a fair amount of time. I was extremely satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Very safe formula for body but will make your face super duper dry. I don't recommend.
Sheri A.
Cedar Park, TX
Love how Lever 2000 leaves your skin smelling fresh and clean! This is my go to soap ūüėÄ
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
This such has such a refreshing scent to it. I think it's a good value for your money.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?