BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Kristy P.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Does not irritate skin and sensitive female areas. I purchased it at Walmart. The bars are bigger than the Irish Spring bars and last longer. It is a good value. At my house the bar soap stays wet (can't get my husband to keep them dry) but still lasts a long time
Charmeka S.
Oxford
This product smells amazing and it leaves your body feeling rejuvenated. I like that the scent is long lasting. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave your body feeling dry like some other soaps.
VIRGINIA H.
Bloomfield, CT
With Lever 2000 I always feel just a bit cleaner. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving any residue or oily feeling. The scent is very clean smelling without being too "perfumey". Its usually a good deal when buying the multi-packs especially when on sale.
Beth B.
Columbia, KY
I love Lever 2000. It keeps me clean and fresh smelling. I love the smell of the original scent. It does not dry out my skin like other bar soap.
The price is reasonable compared to other soap brands.
I would recommend this soap as well as the other scents.
Kassandra B.
Magna, UT
Great soap! Long lasting! Always leaves me feeling fresh and clean! Smells great, too! Safe enough that I even use it on my one year old. Definitely a family favorite, and it has a great price! We use it almost every day and will definitely be buying again!
Yesenia B.
MADERA, CA
Smells really nice and also has a soft touch feels silky in the skin. It leaves my skin smelling good and soft. Its also a good size soap, plus it is very affordable.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
I love this product. I used it for years and will continue to use it. This bar soap is always reasonably priced. I can even use it to make homemade laundry detergent.
Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
Lever 2000 Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap and is safe for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling clean and smells fresh. I would recommend this bar soap to anyone!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?