BY LEVER 2000 #89 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
VIRGINIA H.
Bloomfield, CT
With Lever 2000 I always feel just a bit cleaner. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving any residue or oily feeling. The scent is very clean smelling without being too "perfumey". Its usually a good deal when buying the multi-packs especially when on sale.
Charmeka S.
Oxford
This product smells amazing and it leaves your body feeling rejuvenated. I like that the scent is long lasting. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave your body feeling dry like some other soaps.
Holly T.
I love Lever 2000 when its been a hot day down here in texas, it has a fresh smell and wakes your body up and you showing the heat away, Its gentle on my skin and harsh to the dirt. More pro's the cons. The only con is the shower has to end. I would buy it again
The Lever 2000 Bar Soap is ok but it not great. I bought it at Walmart; you can find it anywhere. I liked the smell of the soap bar but I think that it could've been better. It does have good value and not at pricey. I would definitely consider buying it again.
Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I love the smell and it makes my skin very soft! I love this brand and I would recommend it to everyone! I bought the soap at Walgreens. It was a very good price and value! I do not have any cons. This soap is great! I would recommend this soap to all my friends!
Ariadna R.
Bakersfield, CA
It's was okay, I loved the scent it left afterwards. It's an okay price for a pack of 8, it usually lasts longer than expected which is good . I use it once and a while, I would recommend (:
Senda M.
Mobile, AL
I am very sensitive to scents and they are one of the best for no sents. I feel clean and not oily nor like soap is still on my body. My daughter is skin sensitive and she can use this type.
Kristy P.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Does not irritate skin and sensitive female areas. I purchased it at Walmart. The bars are bigger than the Irish Spring bars and last longer. It is a good value. At my house the bar soap stays wet (can't get my husband to keep them dry) but still lasts a long time
Jennifer M.
Lynn, MA
This soap is hands down my favorite bar soap! I've tried other brands that seem to dry my skin out. I really like the smell this soap leaves behind. Lever 200 is also a great value! I use it every time I shower! I definitely recommend using Lever 2000 bar soap!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?