BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Eva G.
Eva G.
Madison, IN
it made my skin very soft and i felt very clean after using it. it wasnt very price, there was a fairly low price on it. the pros are very soft skin, feels clean. cons are it doesnt smell very good.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Love the feeling of fresh and clean skin when I get out of shower after using this. My skin feels squeaky clean and not dried out or too greasy. Lever 2000 bar soaps have a nice clean scent as well.
Mallely S.
Mallely S.
Mission, TX
i enjoy this bar soap. it just wonderful, leaves my body smooth and clean! i love washing my face in the morning i just get up wide awake and ready to atart my day with my wonderful beautiful skin.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is amazing and it leave the skin moisturized. I like to use it as a body soap only. Not on my face because I do not want it to make my face oily by increasing the moist on my facial skin.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
North Augusta, SC
Lever 2000 definitely gets the job done ... and you also smell clean too. Its not my favorite because it sometimes burns my skin. I usually use it when I'm really dirty from working out in my yard.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Mandeville, La
I really like the fresh smell of this soap. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh all day long. I can't always find this at my local grocery store so when I do see it I grab a bunch of packages now!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI
We currently use this soap its very refreshing and smells clean. This soap does not give our family rashes and no one in the family is allergic to this brand. We highly suggest use ing this brand.
Anjeanette P.
Anjeanette P.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoyed the smell of Lever 2000. I liked the way it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It was gentle enough for my kids to use daily. It was good value for the price and lasts a while.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone in my house uses this soap and its great. This package we buy comes with 8 and we have two bathrooms so it lasts a while. The soap smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Briseydi G.
Briseydi G.
Norcross, GA
I love using lever because it leave my sking feeling soft and refreshed. I also love that is is antibacterial. I bought them both at walgreens. I tried posting a picture but my phone wont let me.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?