BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Beth B.
Columbia, KY
I love Lever 2000. It keeps me clean and fresh smelling. I love the smell of the original scent. It does not dry out my skin like other bar soap.
The price is reasonable compared to other soap brands.
I would recommend this soap as well as the other scents.
Emily A.
Red Lion, PA
This product leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling wonderfully fresh! My husband comes home dirty from a hardship day work and this takes the dirt away and leaves him smelling fresh!
Katina W.
After a long hot summer day, nothing feels better than a refreshing bath with my Lever2000. This soap leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out and I have sensitive skin it helps to know O can use this brand without having to worry about getting a rash.
Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
Lever 2000 Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap and is safe for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling clean and smells fresh. I would recommend this bar soap to anyone!
Lindsay B.
Palm Desert, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. It is also not as drying as so many bar soaps can be and is gentle on my skin. Dove is typically my go-to soap, but Lever is a close second choice.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Jessica P.
This product is pretty nice. It doesn't have any kind of smell besides soap so if you like scented body soaps, you should try something else. I used this for a while and started to realize it didn't give me perfectly smooth skin but it is still a good soap.
Tara H.
Gold Canyon, AZ
The soap is not perfumey at all, has light fresh sent. not heavy and sticky on my skin and rinses clean. Also is non-drying. My skin doesn't feel tight after using soap. I use it twice a day in the shower and hasn't dried out my skin yet. I would buy again.
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
I love this product. I used it for years and will continue to use it. This bar soap is always reasonably priced. I can even use it to make homemade laundry detergent.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?