BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
I've been using Lever 2000 my entire life. I buy in bulk at Sam's Club! It smells great and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. I don't think I'll ever us anything else because I like Lever 2000 so much!
Meeklyn M.
Meeklyn M.
I currently have these in my bathroom, this soap is really good because it doesn't make you feel greasy after washing off it is gently and makes your skin soft. I would both buy and recommend it again
Gail M.
Gail M.
Durand
I do like leaver because it smells refreshing ,it suds good. It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't make my skin dry or flakey.ive bought severel kindest of bar soap but I always go back to leavers
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Hensley, AR
It's great for showering after being in the hot sun and sweating. I use it about 2 times a week after gardening. I'm not crazy about the man smell but it makes me feels fresh. I bought it at Wal Mart.
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
This is a very clean feeling soap don't get me wrong but it is very harsh. I would not use this on my skin because it made it very dry. If you have sensitive skin you will probably not like this soap.
Kari L.
Kari L.
Newbury Park, CA
Lever 2000 works great at getting grease off my hands, it's a little drying so I don't use on my face when I do my skin gets real oily. I love the scent it's refreshing and invigorating lasts all day.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good leaves me smelling nice and fresh. I have sensitive skin and this soap helps and does not irritate my skin. I always buy this soap in the bigger packages cause I know I'm going to need it
Eva G.
Eva G.
Madison, IN
it made my skin very soft and i felt very clean after using it. it wasnt very price, there was a fairly low price on it. the pros are very soft skin, feels clean. cons are it doesnt smell very good.
Pa Woua X.
Pa Woua X.
Minneapolis, MN
At the end of the use, I really like how it takes away the oil from my face, since I have a oily face. Also, I like the smell, it smell very nice. My family have been using it for about 8 years now.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Love the feeling of fresh and clean skin when I get out of shower after using this. My skin feels squeaky clean and not dried out or too greasy. Lever 2000 bar soaps have a nice clean scent as well.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?