BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
The Lever 2000 Bar Soap is ok but it not great. I bought it at Walmart; you can find it anywhere. I liked the smell of the soap bar but I think that it could've been better. It does have good value and not at pricey. I would definitely consider buying it again.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC
Lever 2000 provides a smooth texture on your skin but can sometimes not lather up enough when taking a shower. Lever 2000 is amazing for washing your hands and completing other tasks, but like I said, it doesn't lather up well. I would still recommend it though.
Charmeka S.
Oxford
This product smells amazing and it leaves your body feeling rejuvenated. I like that the scent is long lasting. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave your body feeling dry like some other soaps.
Holly T.
I love Lever 2000 when its been a hot day down here in texas, it has a fresh smell and wakes your body up and you showing the heat away, Its gentle on my skin and harsh to the dirt. More pro's the cons. The only con is the shower has to end. I would buy it again
VIRGINIA H.
Bloomfield, CT
With Lever 2000 I always feel just a bit cleaner. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving any residue or oily feeling. The scent is very clean smelling without being too "perfumey". Its usually a good deal when buying the multi-packs especially when on sale.
Kelsey B.
New Lenox, IL
While nothing special or life-changing, Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh certainly achieves what its name implies. My skin is left "squeaky-clean" after using this soap, and the pleasant, subtle fresh smell lasts all day. It's an affordable, effective way to stay clean!
Shaley S.
Miami, OK
I have always used this product and have found it to be my favorite, it has a nice scent that lasts long after a shower. It is my go-to bar soap when I am in the shower. I enjoy the way it feels on my skin and i would highly recommend it to anyone who needs soap.
Senda M.
Mobile, AL
I am very sensitive to scents and they are one of the best for no sents. I feel clean and not oily nor like soap is still on my body. My daughter is skin sensitive and she can use this type.
Kristy P.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Does not irritate skin and sensitive female areas. I purchased it at Walmart. The bars are bigger than the Irish Spring bars and last longer. It is a good value. At my house the bar soap stays wet (can't get my husband to keep them dry) but still lasts a long time
Lisa M.
Lillian, AL
Lever 2000 has been my go to soap for probably 20 years. I love the smell and how clean I feel when I use it. It may be a little harsh for sensitive or dry skin, but I've never had a problem
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?