BY LEVER 2000 #89 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Ashley B.
Woodburn, KY
This soap really had a fresh, clean scent. It held together really well with twice daily use. My husband used the soap just as often. The lather was nice and it definitely cleaned well but dried out my skin pretty bad. I would recommend this but suggest a lotion as well.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
You know when you first get married. You have to decide who's soap to use or buy two brands. Well neither of us used lever but it was a start a neutral ground. It's been 14 years. We still use lever 2000! Scent we both love original.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
This soap has a super strong clean smell that leaves me feeling and smelling amazing. My kids use it as well and as much as they play outside, after a long day a lot playing and moving I can still smell the fresh scent on them when they come inside. This product is great
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed using Lever 2000. The smell is nice and it doesn't leave any residue when washed off. Lever 2000 is very affordable, especially when purchased in the 8 pack.
Jessica R.
Jamestown, NY
My fiance loves this soap.The smell lingers on your skin after you've showered and you smell clean and refresh.Although it's not made for sensitive skin seeing that it has a strong perfumed fragrance but still a good smelling soap.
Rebecca K.
I love the smell and feel of this soap. It last us a good 3 weeks . The soap made me feel clean and refreshed. It lathered up very well and rinsed off nicely. I like the feeling of being clean and not feeling like I still have soap on me and this product made me feel nice.
Habibah U.
Dublin, CA
When I first saw this product it came at a really low price at dollar tree so I expected it to be very low quality but when I used it it not only left my skin squeaky clean but it also left it moisturized and not irritated. It was actually recommended for me by my mother.
Kelsey E.
This soap leaves the skin feeling clean and soft, and the gentle smell lingers throughout the day. It is absolutely an effective product, and a very high quality soap if you're looking for a clean, fresh feeling that lasts all day.
Tiara C.
Jacksonville, FL
Keep my skin soft after using. Smells great! I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone. This is the only soap I've used since I was 15. Smelled great, I use this soap at least 7 times a week.
Anjeanette P.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoyed the smell of Lever 2000. I liked the way it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It was gentle enough for my kids to use daily. It was good value for the price and lasts a while.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?