BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

anika j.
anika j.
You can't go wrong with Lever 2000. It 's smells fresh and the scent last throughout the day. There is no residue when rising and it is non-drying. I use this when I want that extra squeaky clean feeling.
Diya K.
Diya K.
Perfect fresh, that really good product.its good,
I love the lever unscented sensitive skin. And I'll have to look into the for my husband, who loves rosemary.The moment I saw Dove I knew it was bullshit.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
The puchase of Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh bar soap was a smart buy. The bar soap lasts longer than other brand purchases. The scent is amazing. This barbsoap rinses away and leaves skin feeling so clean.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This bar soap has been my husbands favorite since at least 10 years. The fresh and clean scent is the best. He has tried one other bar soap in all these years and could not get the Lever bar fast enough.
Fahmida B.
Fahmida B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for basically my whole life.It is my go to bar of soap. It has a great scent and makes you feel refreshed after you come out of the shower. Would definitely recommend this product.
Philianne J.
Philianne J.
Trenton, NJ
This bar soap is the best, I started using it about 6 months ago, and I love it. It doest not dry out your skin and it's not hard to rinse off either. I recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.
Carmenique K.
Carmenique K.
This soap is ok it does it's job lol it's soap buy the only thing that I diss like about the soap is how tight it leaves the skin other thank that it's a good soap and I do love the way the soap smells
Danay R.
Danay R.
I really like the lever soaps, the smell is really refreshing and it makes my skin feel really fresh!! I highly recommend, it is not expensice and can be found at any store wich is really convenient!!!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Riviera Beach, FL
Have always like using lever 2000 for its smoothness and freshness.
has a silkiness to it and leave body feeling smooth and really refreshed. It has also has a nice scent. I would always buy this soap.
Meeklyn M.
Meeklyn M.
I currently have these in my bathroom, this soap is really good because it doesn't make you feel greasy after washing off it is gently and makes your skin soft. I would both buy and recommend it again
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?