BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Ebony P.
Haines City, FL
I love the scent of this product, it really leaves my skin feeling really clean
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Kalin O.
Homestead, FL
Feels regenerated after I take a long, steaming hot, perfect shower! It cost good for such an amazing supply of soap, even there there are some other cheaper brands than this. I would definitely recommend this brand to any and everyone.
Tammy N.
Carl Junction, MO
Love how clean and fresh it makes my skin. I would recommend this product I usually by mine at the big box stores. My husband likes that he feels clean after a hard days work.
Silvia I.
Exelente producto mi piel la dejo muy suave y oliendo muy rico con una sensación de humectacion
Daniela B.
Did not enjoy this soap after drying myself i noticed white powdery spots in my hands , i didn't purchase this soap again .
ella w.
Keokuk, IA
Lathered nicely made my skin soft Would definitely continue to buy The price is great if you have any family smaller bed
Stacia Y.
Live Oak , Tx
Love this bar soap, makes my skin feel soft and clean. My boyfriend and I both use it.
emely j.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a good, clean-scented, everyday soap. My family loves. Surprisingly, this soap doesn't dry me out as much (like most other soaps), it did leave my skin very moisturized. Makes me feel clean after a long day and it is really hydrating. This is my go to soap and keep buying.
amy b.
Muskogee, OK
Great product I have sensitive skin and this works great plus it doesn't leave a residue like dove products
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?