BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Bret R.
Kokomo, IN
Not good makes skin sticky and does not clean well. I bought it from walmart. The soap makes my skin feel hard and scaley. And it has a wierd sent. The only pro is that it made me feel clean. I use it rarely now. No i would not recommend it. It has too many issues.
Briseydi G.
Norcross, GA
I love using lever because it leave my sking feeling soft and refreshed. I also love that is is antibacterial. I bought them both at walgreens. I tried posting a picture but my phone wont let me.
Brieana P.
Washington, DC
The product did not have the best smell, in my opinion, I would have liked it to smell softer and less chemical based. It also made my skin itch, as well, so after 5 uses I stopped. The price and the quantity, however, was great. I would not buy this product again.
Ashley L.
Indio, CA
Love the smell of the soap but when you rinse it off it leaves the skin feeling kind of dry. The price is good for the pack size. I bought this because I grew up using it and have a hard time trying new items. I would recommend it to people who have really oily skin.
Alex W.
Ocala, FL
Love the way that it smells and i love the way it makes my body fell afterwards its a good price and you can find it at local store like the dollar general and Walmart it will leave a lingering scent on you all day i would sure recommend to a friend or family memeber
Lauren R.
Naperville, IL
I like this product because there isn't a huge smell associated with it. It doesn't leave a film on your skin, which is very nice. I like that it is very affordable too. You can get it at any drugstore, so it's easy to find. I would definitely buy it again sometime.
Bria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This bar soap is really refreshing, it smells amazing, it don't dry or irritate your skin, I use it a lot for washing my face and it just make my face feel really smooth!
Jill K.
Lever 2000 gets you clean and fresh without leaving a residue. It is so moisturizing I even use it when I shave my legs! I love that it doesn't bother my sensitive skin!
Amanda R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Lever 2000 always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It is very long lasting. I would definitely encourage others to get this product. I used it since I was a child. I has a very clean scent.
Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
Lever 2000 is a pretty good soap. As far back as I can remember, my parents have bought this soap. We usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. The scent is pretty good. I use it every few weeks because I switch my soaps up. I have no problem purchasing this soap again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?