BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
jenny p.
The lever 2000 bar is amazing. It lasts for a long time, it has a good smell and the looks are plesent. The pros to using this product is, is that the smell lasts a long time, goes on gentle and your skin looks new and clean for a long time. I would 100% buy this product again
Kelsey R.
I've been using Lever 2000 my entire life. I buy in bulk at Sam's Club! It smells great and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. I don't think I'll ever us anything else because I like Lever 2000 so much!
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Sarah L.
Claremont, CA
It smells really nice. It was very gentle on my skin. There were different scents, but I like the fresh aloe bar the best. It was very easy to use because it was a bar and the price is very cheap and you can get a lot of use out of it. So if you have a chance, try it out.
Habibah U.
Dublin, CA
When I first saw this product it came at a really low price at dollar tree so I expected it to be very low quality but when I used it it not only left my skin squeaky clean but it also left it moisturized and not irritated. It was actually recommended for me by my mother.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
This soap has a super strong clean smell that leaves me feeling and smelling amazing. My kids use it as well and as much as they play outside, after a long day a lot playing and moving I can still smell the fresh scent on them when they come inside. This product is great
Rebecca K.
I love the smell and feel of this soap. It last us a good 3 weeks . The soap made me feel clean and refreshed. It lathered up very well and rinsed off nicely. I like the feeling of being clean and not feeling like I still have soap on me and this product made me feel nice.
Ashley B.
Woodburn, KY
This soap really had a fresh, clean scent. It held together really well with twice daily use. My husband used the soap just as often. The lather was nice and it definitely cleaned well but dried out my skin pretty bad. I would recommend this but suggest a lotion as well.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
It was very soft on my skin. I really liked the smell and how delicate it was . I bought this product at Walmart. I was not to pricey at all and the value was fantastic. The sent was amazing I wish everyone smelled like that would buy it again anytime.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
You know when you first get married. You have to decide who's soap to use or buy two brands. Well neither of us used lever but it was a start a neutral ground. It's been 14 years. We still use lever 2000! Scent we both love original.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?