BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Ria D.
We are currently using this bar soap and we love it. I always get the clean feel every time I used it. Love the mild scent too! I will definitely recommend it!
Laura V.
Many, LA
This is my go-to soap. I just wish it was more natural and had less chemicals. However, it leaves me feeling clean and fresh so I continue to purchase.
Gwendolyn D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lever has a long lasting scent , and lasted longer than other brands of soaps used in the past
Erin C.
Denton, TX
This is an ok bar soap. It lathers well, but it doesn't moisturize as well as I would have hoped. I love the fresh, clean scent!
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is the best soap ever! It's the only soap me and my family uses in our home. It smells great and feel great on ur skin. It doesn't left ur skin feeling dry.
Marie M.
Washington, DC
I was out and I always pick up new items so I decided to try the lever.2000 bar soap I got a single bar. I believe I paid $1 for this team at a local store . The smell was a nice unisex scent witch was different so I enjoyed it . I will buy this team again and tell my friends about it.
Devon R.
Chula Vista, Ca
I like this bar soap. It's the only soap that doesn't have an over powering scent. I usually buy this particular brand of soap because it's not too harsh on the skin and leaves a very pleasant fresh scent. It's also not drying on the skin which is a plus because most bars soaps I find drying.
Tonya W.
Mesquite
I like it's scent... it also cleans very well. However it melts fairly fast, so it doesn't last long. It could moisturize better.
Melissa W.
Bakersfield, CA
Really, this is one of my favorite soaps if you ask me. Leaves my skin clear, doesn't dry my skin out, it's residue free, and I come out of the shower feeling clean. Leaves me with a nice clean smell, not the smell of a weird cheap perfume that I get from some cheaper scented soaps.
Wendy C.
Clovis, CA
Lever 2000 not only smells clean and fresh, but it will make you feel clean and refreshed. With its advanced hydration formula, it will leave your skin feeling less dry than with other bar soaps. With lots of sudsing action, I always end my shower knowing that Lever 2000 has done it's job!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?