BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Joshua Tree, CA
It is a soap that cleans very well, leaving your skin smelling and feeling wonderful! After using this product it makes your skin feel and look super hydrated. This soap is a soap you will not regret buying!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
This has been the soap my family have been using for years! The soap comes with a really nice scent and is very affordable. It is gentle to the skin and I've never had any breakouts with it. Would recommend!
Karla C.
Karla C.
It's soooo deliciously clean you feel so great after using it not just clean but like you've treated ur skin with something expensive and it's so cheap and convenient u can find it anywhere at a great price
Ganelle M.
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a refreshing fragrance. It also leaves you feeling fresh and clean and leaves your skin soft and refreshed. Try some today at your local grocery or discount store. I did and love it.
Angela M.
Angela M.
This is the best smelling bar soap that doesn't leave your body dry. I use this product everyday, it's that gentle on your skin. The smell is very long lasting. I would buy this product over and over again!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
It lathered really well. Made my skin soft, smoothr and smell nice. And the price was reasonable. In addition, in my opinion, the size of the bar appeared to be larger than our ordinary types of bar soap.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
My husband has used this brand and scent since we met 12 years ago and it's one of the greatest smells ever. He calls it his 'natural scent', but this soap makes his skin smell so fresh and clean. Love it.
sherri a.
sherri a.
MORGANTOWN, WV
Love this product. It gets you clean with a refreshing scent and no residue. I hate buying multiple products for the.house. this product is lightb enough for me but heavy enough for the boys in the house.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC
After I use Lever 2000 I feel so clean. And it smells so good. I buy the 8 pack for better bargain. Only thing I might not like is that it dries my skin but I put lotion on right after and it is all good.
Diya K.
Diya K.
Perfect fresh, that really good product.its good,
I love the lever unscented sensitive skin. And I'll have to look into the for my husband, who loves rosemary.The moment I saw Dove I knew it was bullshit.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?