BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Ashley A.
This is my favorite bar soap. I have sensitive skin and the soap does not give me an reaction. This soap gives me that great clean feeling. They even have scented soaps that are good on sensitive skin. I use this soap to wash my face and it doesn’t dry my face out.
Jessica D.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great soap! Last a very long time! Smells like an adult baby powder. The smell lingers on your skin for awhile. Will repurchase it because it’s a classic! Yes I’ll recommend to everyone!
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I really like this product. It is affordable and really makes me feel happy when I use it. It has a pleasant scent and is made with natural ingredients. My skin agrees with it and in all the years using it nothing bad has happened. It is nice and easily available to purchase anywhere.
Asia O.
This soap gets the job done, not one that I would use for skin care but a good product nonetheless. I usually get mine from drugstores or even grocery stores for a really good price. I buy these for the family bathroom so we always have some fresh bars for ourselves and guest. It smells really nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling terribly dry.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Lever 2000 is my staple soap. The smell is refreshing and clean, and I feel clean yet not overly dry. I cannot use moisturizing soaps, but I also don't want to be a prune when I get out either. Lever 2000 provides a great balance for me.
Michelle P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soap..my oldest son asked me to buy more this week, he said it makes his skin feel good..it has a very nice smell and it lingers on the skin all day. I buy this in a large pack so about every other month I need more!
I buy all kinds of soap just to try, but I come back to this every time.
Danay R.
I really like the lever soaps, the smell is really refreshing and it makes my skin feel really fresh!! I highly recommend, it is not expensice and can be found at any store wich is really convenient!!!
Deb M.
Plano, TX
This is a great product of soap, the scents are nice, but if kept in water it will slowly shrink down, I use it daily in the shower and for the sink soap dish, I buy ito from Wal-Mart. Where it's reasonably priced, I buy every month, definitely try it out.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Lever 2000 soap is a pretty good soap that gives off a pretty good scent. I have very sensitive skin so I cant use Lever 2000 but I can tell you that it is a good soap and it is very cheap with very reasonable prices no matter where you go to purchase it
Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of lever. It doesn't have much of a scent to me. It is on the cheaper side which is a plus. I would say lever is a gentler soap but I do not feel squeaky clean after using it. I probably won't ever purchase lever again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?