BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Although I did not like this product as much as my usual Dove & Caress brands that I rotate through, it was still a great product! Loved the fresh smell, great price and can be purchased many places for a convenient find. I wouldn't recommend it over Dove or Caress but if those two were not available options to you, I would recommend this as a close 3rd!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
Okay when I think of bar soap I don't really go for quality I always go for quantity. But this gives you both! It's not expensive and literally leaves my body refreshed and smelling just normal it's not a strong scent! Just perfect and then of course I use my body wash after for extra maintenance don't mind me haha! But this is a good product by itself!
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Omaha, NE
Looking for a truly fresh feeling? This soap is for you! Lever 2000 is a non-nonsense bar soap that lathers up nicely and is very effective at breaking down the dirt and sweat of a long day. It rinses clean with no soapy residue or sticky feeling left behind. The scent is light and refreshing. The bar itself is a good size and really lasts a long time.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my husband's favorite Soap. He will not use anything other than Lever 2000. He's a pretty big guy and works outside in the Louisiana heat so he needs a good strong soap that keeps him smelling fresh, for as long as possible. This soap does just that. It's scent is so fresh and not overpowering like some. We always have Lever 2000 in our house.
Annalyce D.
Annalyce D.
Parkesburg, PA
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few soaps that does not irritate my skin. It leaves me smelling fresh and feeling clean. I use it every other day when I take a shower. It is reasonably priced and is of great value. I would recommend this soap to anyone else who is having a hard time finding soap that does not irritate their skin.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
My husband loves using this person and Lisa skin soft and smells absolutely lovely. Is it overdrying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. The price for a bar is very nice and it isn't overly priced to where you don't want to buy it as often as you'd like to highly recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality creamy moisturizing soap
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
Can't beat this original scent! I hate smelling too floral or "girly" and this soap nails it! On top of the smell, it leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, without that weird soapy residue. This is my family's go-to soap when we're all camping together (so that's saying something!), and a multi pack is perfect cause everyone can have their own.
Robert A.
Robert A.
Spring Hill, FL
Leaves a clean refreshed feeling as well as a fragrant lasting smell even after getting muddy or covered with sand from the beach. Easily washed away all the grit and grime. The 8 pack is convenient and cost efficient. The bars are individually packaged for convenience and helps to keep that fragrance locked in. I would definitely recommend.
anne d.
anne d.
Saint Albans, NY
Honestly i just love this soap i been using since i was young like for real, there's always been a lot of them at my house my parents always had some just in case one is finish. Its just great i love it like or real, it has a great smell and its just great and it makes me feel so soft and it makes me feel so clean. i just love this soap
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Friendswood, TX
This is a must have in our household! I've been buying this product for for my family for years and it is always on our shopping list. We love the lather, the scent and the clean feeling it provides. I prefer to purchase this in the 8 pack so we can go longer without having to return to the store to repurchase. I highly recommend it!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?