BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
My family loves Lever bath bars.  They make you feel clean without the oily residue of a lot of soaps.  The value is good and the bars are long lasting.  I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
This is my go to bar soap! I use it everyday in the shower. It's perfect for scrubbing off mud and dirt, but gentle enough to use daily, even on sensitive skin. It's a good quality for the price, and I would recommend it.
Sarah H.
Manchester, NH
This is our go-to at home, a staple product that we always go back to because the scent is nice, it gets things clean and it lasts quite awhile in the shower. also, your skin doesn't feel super dry after using it!
Anna G.
Virginia, VA
I use this product to clean my body off from the day, I am always outside and this makes me feel very clean, I use it every night and have for years it is my mom's favorite soap and so I've been using it as well
Jessica W.
Little Rock, AR
Lever is a great soap  ,it smells really good , not too strong , not too dull , just right . I use it regularly . It's a all time favorite of mine . It's not pricey , and it lasts a while . I love it .
Sara C.
Creamy soap that also keeps bacteria away. It's great if you exercise frequently or work outside. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate my skin. I bought this at Sams club and will buy it again.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap gets you clean and smells great! It does wonders for ridding teenage boys off that distinct odor they have when they get home from practice! It rinses clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
Somers
I personally felt like these bars were disappearing the faster they got more wet in the shower. I almost felt like I was painting myself with the soap. It felt nice but seemed to be a bit much. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Bithi's P.
Simple smell it doesn't linger too long, which is nice when you want to smell like you perfume lol. It Doesn't break me out. I buy mine in bulk from Costco but it's widely available. I buy it all the time.
LATOYA T.
Lever 2000 is one of the soaps I tend to go for and been using since they first came out.  In my opinion, I feel that the soap is not harsh.  You get a nice smelling soap for a reasonable price.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?