BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Diya K.
Perfect fresh, that really good product.its good,
I love the lever unscented sensitive skin. And I'll have to look into the for my husband, who loves rosemary.The moment I saw Dove I knew it was bullshit.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
The puchase of Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh bar soap was a smart buy. The bar soap lasts longer than other brand purchases. The scent is amazing. This barbsoap rinses away and leaves skin feeling so clean.
Jessenia V.
This soap is honestly one of my favorite soaps. It leaves your body feeling extremely fresh, and soothes you down if you are someone who tends to stress a lot. The soap doesn't have a strong scent to it like most soaps which I like a lot.
evie a.
San Antonio, TX
This is great for cleaning makeup brushes, it takes everything right off them and they're just as clean as they were when I first bought them. It also always leave my skin squeaky clean after i use it
Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
The scent is perfect, leaves me feeling fresh and clean without the overbearing soap smell. It was gentle on the skin but used regularly seemed to dry me out a bit. I would use this soap more often if my skin wasn't so easily irritated. For now, I just pair with a great lotion!
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
jenny p.
The lever 2000 bar is amazing. It lasts for a long time, it has a good smell and the looks are plesent. The pros to using this product is, is that the smell lasts a long time, goes on gentle and your skin looks new and clean for a long time. I would 100% buy this product again
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It will last mouths at a time and it is easy to always find in stores everwhere and is cheap at some of the stores. it is very long lasting up to a few days. is gentle on your body and you feel clean coming out of the shower. yes i recommend it to all my family and friends.
Summer Y.
It burned my lady parts.. And my skin was very dry after. I even had red patches on my legs. I'm not allergic to anything but I didn't have the best reaction to this bar soap
Sharon H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband has been using this soap for years.
I sometimes use it myself.

Has a great smell and does the job.

We always buy when there is a good sale because it can be pricey.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?