BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It will last mouths at a time and it is easy to always find in stores everwhere and is cheap at some of the stores. it is very long lasting up to a few days. is gentle on your body and you feel clean coming out of the shower. yes i recommend it to all my family and friends.
Amanda G.
I love love love this soap! My son has very sensitive skin and was told to use this for his skin issues. Nothing else had worked on him before and this helped tremendously. Thank you lever!
Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
The scent is perfect, leaves me feeling fresh and clean without the overbearing soap smell. It was gentle on the skin but used regularly seemed to dry me out a bit. I would use this soap more often if my skin wasn't so easily irritated. For now, I just pair with a great lotion!
Summer Y.
It burned my lady parts.. And my skin was very dry after. I even had red patches on my legs. I'm not allergic to anything but I didn't have the best reaction to this bar soap
Sharon H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband has been using this soap for years.
I sometimes use it myself.

Has a great smell and does the job.

We always buy when there is a good sale because it can be pricey.
Heather M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin.
Anjeanette P.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoyed the smell of Lever 2000. I liked the way it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It was gentle enough for my kids to use daily. It was good value for the price and lasts a while.
Habibah U.
Dublin, CA
When I first saw this product it came at a really low price at dollar tree so I expected it to be very low quality but when I used it it not only left my skin squeaky clean but it also left it moisturized and not irritated. It was actually recommended for me by my mother.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed using Lever 2000. The smell is nice and it doesn't leave any residue when washed off. Lever 2000 is very affordable, especially when purchased in the 8 pack.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
This soap has a super strong clean smell that leaves me feeling and smelling amazing. My kids use it as well and as much as they play outside, after a long day a lot playing and moving I can still smell the fresh scent on them when they come inside. This product is great
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?