BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Jennifer E.
Greenville
Pleasant smelling, clean and refreshing. Leaves you clean and moisturized leaving your skin feeling soft and silky.
Briana T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very sensitive skin, i cant use many other brands! But i always feel clean, fresh and it doesnt break me out
Chris M.
Anderson
This bar soapLever 2000 Bars is a great soap that never leaves me feeling dry. I am 100% clean and fresh.
Tiffany D.
Lucasville, OH
I used lever 2000 perfectly fresh it was refreshing and I felt squeaky clean and I even smelled good hours later.
Libby L.
Uniontown, PA
Smells great, but seems to leave my skin a bit dry. Great price for the product. Love that it doesn't have dyes.
Eric M.
My family has been using Lever 2000 for more than 15 years. It's honestly the best soap out there, in my opinion.
Tracy A.
Madison, TN
Cleans very well and leaves a fresh scent on the skin. Its a good cheap soap, but it does causes skin tightness.
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
Great soap. The smell is gender neutral which makes for easy shopping. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
very good product I love the smell of soap and moisturizes use it once and I loved it but I would use them again
Jennifer N.
Pelham, AL
One soap that satisfies my needs as well as my husbands! Long lasting with great lather and a great clean scent!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?