BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
Love this soap. Perfect for daily use. It has antibacterial properties so it's great for cuts or wounds to get them all cleaned up! It can leave your skin a little dry so moisturizer is important after using it!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Saint Augustine, FL
For soap, it's well, soap so I guess it gets the job done its soft and smells good it does dry out quickly in the shower if you leave it in there I use it everyday and I have never seen any roughness in my skin
kazjah b.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I have really dry skin so it is hard to find soaps that doesn't really dry my skin out completely! I love the way my skin feels and how soft it is when I shower with Lever 2000 soap! The scents are also bomb!!
Keri Rainey C.
Keri Rainey C.
Brighton, IL
We have an active hard working household that includes 4 men.I needed a soap that would get them clean and fresh with out coating my tub with scum.I am very pleased with the lever 2000.Gentle on skin and tubs.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
My husband actually uses this brand. Per his opinion of this it cleans well and smells refreshing. Lathers good and rinses easily. This is the only soap he likes me purchase for him. I recommend this product!
Asia N.
Asia N.
I love lever 2000 soap all my kids can use it without getting rashes and it's fairly inexpensive. i have to get a soap that all the people in my family can use and this fits our budget and our needs. Love it!
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
I use the all the time! I love it it makes me feel so clean and fresh. I use them on my toddler as well ever since she was a newborn and she has never had a reaction to it I love using it for my whole family.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
This has been the soap my family have been using for years! The soap comes with a really nice scent and is very affordable. It is gentle to the skin and I've never had any breakouts with it. Would recommend!
David K.
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are by far my favorite bars of soap. They are very good quality at a reasonable price, and they don't dry out my skin. I started using them back when my dermitologist suggested it, and I never stopped.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?