BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

sherri a.
MORGANTOWN, WV
Love this product. It gets you clean with a refreshing scent and no residue. I hate buying multiple products for the.house. this product is lightb enough for me but heavy enough for the boys in the house.
Kesten K.
Sweeny, TX
Was recommended this by my dermatologist years ago! It is my tried and true method to keep my skin clean and it doesn't overdry like other soaps. It also doesn't have a heavy fragrance which is good for my husband who has a sensitive nose!
Amy W.
Indianapolis
The puchase of Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh bar soap was a smart buy. The bar soap lasts longer than other brand purchases. The scent is amazing. This barbsoap rinses away and leaves skin feeling so clean.
Jessenia V.
This soap is honestly one of my favorite soaps. It leaves your body feeling extremely fresh, and soothes you down if you are someone who tends to stress a lot. The soap doesn't have a strong scent to it like most soaps which I like a lot.
emely j.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a good, clean-scented, everyday soap. My family loves. Surprisingly, this soap doesn't dry me out as much (like most other soaps), it did leave my skin very moisturized. Makes me feel clean after a long day and it is really hydrating. This is my go to soap and keep buying.
Diya K.
Perfect fresh, that really good product.its good,
I love the lever unscented sensitive skin. And I'll have to look into the for my husband, who loves rosemary.The moment I saw Dove I knew it was bullshit.
evie a.
San Antonio, TX
This is great for cleaning makeup brushes, it takes everything right off them and they're just as clean as they were when I first bought them. It also always leave my skin squeaky clean after i use it
Sharon H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband has been using this soap for years.
I sometimes use it myself.

Has a great smell and does the job.

We always buy when there is a good sale because it can be pricey.
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
The scent is perfect, leaves me feeling fresh and clean without the overbearing soap smell. It was gentle on the skin but used regularly seemed to dry me out a bit. I would use this soap more often if my skin wasn't so easily irritated. For now, I just pair with a great lotion!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?