BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Annie E.
Peyton, CO
This product is great for people who don't have sensitive skin and are looking for a good clean. The soap leaves the user with a clean feeling but can be very drying to the skin.
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are by far my favorite bars of soap. They are very good quality at a reasonable price, and they don't dry out my skin. I started using them back when my dermitologist suggested it, and I never stopped.
Jordan B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Dries out my skin and gives it a tight feeling that i cant really get rid of. i switched to body washes because if this particular soap. body washes make me feel more moisturized.
Kate M.
Salisbury, MA
I bought it at my local grocery. I like the fresh scent and it is nice because it is a unisex soap it doesn't smell to girly for my brother. However i don't like how it still feels like it leave a film on my skin, of soap scum. However for the price i believe it is a pretty good soap.
Germaine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaver 2000 definitely leaves you feeling squeaky clean, smells very fresh, but can be a bit drying on the skin. Not pricey, purchased at WalMart..the smell does last on the skin.
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
This has been the soap my family have been using for years! The soap comes with a really nice scent and is very affordable. It is gentle to the skin and I've never had any breakouts with it. Would recommend!
Laura C.
Bristol, VA
The only bar soap allowed in my house. Cleans all our 2000 parts and leaves us refreshed and clean. we use it daily, some times multiple time a day. A great value for the quantity and gentle on all our pieces and parts. Highly recommend!!
sherri a.
MORGANTOWN, WV
Love this product. It gets you clean with a refreshing scent and no residue. I hate buying multiple products for the.house. this product is lightb enough for me but heavy enough for the boys in the house.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
The puchase of Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh bar soap was a smart buy. The bar soap lasts longer than other brand purchases. The scent is amazing. This barbsoap rinses away and leaves skin feeling so clean.
emely j.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a good, clean-scented, everyday soap. My family loves. Surprisingly, this soap doesn't dry me out as much (like most other soaps), it did leave my skin very moisturized. Makes me feel clean after a long day and it is really hydrating. This is my go to soap and keep buying.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?