BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Tammy N.
Carl Junction, MO
Love how clean and fresh it makes my skin. I would recommend this product I usually by mine at the big box stores. My husband likes that he feels clean after a hard days work.
emely j.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a good, clean-scented, everyday soap. My family loves. Surprisingly, this soap doesn't dry me out as much (like most other soaps), it did leave my skin very moisturized. Makes me feel clean after a long day and it is really hydrating. This is my go to soap and keep buying.
Titi B.
Phoenix
It make me fell fresh and love the smell its cheap and affordable you can buy it anywhere I know a lot of people that used this product and they love to I use it all the time and then I buy the store out somtimes yes I would I would yell everyone to buy this product
Christina B.
Danville, NH
We always use Lever 2000 because it leaves our skin clean and soft. It is very Gentle on our skin and doesn't leave a residue.

Tara W.
Henry, TN
Love the fresh clean energized feeling after my shower with lever 2000. I use it daily on my face, legs and feet. I usually find the best dealselection for Lever 2000 at Wal-Mart. The only downside to this soap is a filmy buildup it can cause after a couple weeks.
Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love the LEVER 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing bar soap. I love the way that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After using LEVER 2000, I actually feel clean, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scents are not too overwhelming. Just enough to know you are clean and fresh.
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is the best soap ever! It's the only soap me and my family uses in our home. It smells great and feel great on ur skin. It doesn't left ur skin feeling dry.
Lacey A.
Stuart, FL
Love the soap and all it has to offer it smells great . yes has a wonder sent and you smell good for hours . you can buy it at any major grocery store or drug store . i use it every other day . The soap makes you skin soft and yes i would buy it again . even and usually i do 2 times a month .
Melissa W.
Bakersfield, CA
Really, this is one of my favorite soaps if you ask me. Leaves my skin clear, doesn't dry my skin out, it's residue free, and I come out of the shower feeling clean. Leaves me with a nice clean smell, not the smell of a weird cheap perfume that I get from some cheaper scented soaps.
Devon R.
Chula Vista, Ca
I like this bar soap. It's the only soap that doesn't have an over powering scent. I usually buy this particular brand of soap because it's not too harsh on the skin and leaves a very pleasant fresh scent. It's also not drying on the skin which is a plus because most bars soaps I find drying.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?