BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Katie W.
Katie W.
Gilbert, AZ
Clean, fresh scent and leaves skin soft, not drying at all. The bar lasts a long time, unlike some other brands that seem to erode quickly. Easy to rinse off and does not leave you feeling like there is a residue.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not usually interested in changing the type of soap we use, but I thought I would give it a try. Firstly I loved the smell, just fresh and clean. I felt like my skin was not too dry or tight after I showered.
Ashlee T.
Ashlee T.
Mcdonough, GA
Its a great soap doesn't break me out or make me feel itchy. I would say it is good for sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and it has yet to negatively impact me. I would rate this product a 4 out of 5!!
Marina G.
Marina G.
It smells amazing. It gives that fresh smell! It gives moisture to your skin so you don't have that dry feeling after coming out the shower. I think the smell of this bar soap is what got me, it smells so so good.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
Absolutely love the way this soap makes my skin smell. the original is by far the best smelling on me and the way my skin feels after I shower with this is not comparable to any other drugstore soap in my opinion.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Louisville, KY
Leave you feeling clean and fresh. Doesn't over dry your skin. Long lasting, package of 8 will last over a few months. There are 4 in my house hold that use it everyday. Great price doesn't leave any type of film
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
Great smell soap... leaves your body smelling and feeling clean... price is good too... Different leave any residue after use... Like to use a separate soap for my face to keep it clean in the morning and nights
Kabao V.
Kabao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the smells. It makes me feel clean. I've use these over a year now. I love it. I like how it doesn't run out quickly. Since I shower day and night I use it day and night and it really makes me feel clean.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Flemington
I use Lever and have used it for years. I use the original version. While it doesn't have a softening effect like other soaps it also does not dry out your skin and you feel clean. It also rinses off completely.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
Love this soap. Perfect for daily use. It has antibacterial properties so it's great for cuts or wounds to get them all cleaned up! It can leave your skin a little dry so moisturizer is important after using it!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?