BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Tara W.
Henry, TN
Love the fresh clean energized feeling after my shower with lever 2000. I use it daily on my face, legs and feet. I usually find the best dealselection for Lever 2000 at Wal-Mart. The only downside to this soap is a filmy buildup it can cause after a couple weeks.
Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love the LEVER 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing bar soap. I love the way that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After using LEVER 2000, I actually feel clean, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scents are not too overwhelming. Just enough to know you are clean and fresh.
Lacey A.
Stuart, FL
Love the soap and all it has to offer it smells great . yes has a wonder sent and you smell good for hours . you can buy it at any major grocery store or drug store . i use it every other day . The soap makes you skin soft and yes i would buy it again . even and usually i do 2 times a month .
Melissa W.
Bakersfield, CA
Really, this is one of my favorite soaps if you ask me. Leaves my skin clear, doesn't dry my skin out, it's residue free, and I come out of the shower feeling clean. Leaves me with a nice clean smell, not the smell of a weird cheap perfume that I get from some cheaper scented soaps.
Wendy C.
Clovis, CA
Lever 2000 not only smells clean and fresh, but it will make you feel clean and refreshed. With its advanced hydration formula, it will leave your skin feeling less dry than with other bar soaps. With lots of sudsing action, I always end my shower knowing that Lever 2000 has done it's job!
Cynthia E.
Vineland, NJ
I loved using this product. I would recommend it to everyone it feels very smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any of the soap or any ashy skin afterwards. Before buying this soap I use to buy dove but I felt it wasn't doing the job so I bought this soap instead
Jami R.
I love that it has a Great smell and leaves skin feeling soft, never leaving you feeling greasy or dried out. Long lasting, Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I usually get a great deal on the 8 pack at dollar general. I highly recommend lever 2000
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought this and I am really in love with the scent! Very fresh and clean, an excellent choice for the summer months.
Brooke P.
When I was a teenager this soap was recommended by our doctor to help with acne. I tried it for a couple of months and I hated it. My skin was very dry and I didn't really notice any improvement with my acne. I loved the scent but that wasn't worth the dry, itchy skin.
Shonda W.
Used before the smell is long lasting I have been a user of this products for awhile now. purchased at my local walmart was a great buy. it left my skin soft and smooth I use it daily.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?