BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Keri Rainey C.
Brighton, IL
We have an active hard working household that includes 4 men.I needed a soap that would get them clean and fresh with out coating my tub with scum.I am very pleased with the lever 2000.Gentle on skin and tubs.
Jordan B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Dries out my skin and gives it a tight feeling that i cant really get rid of. i switched to body washes because if this particular soap. body washes make me feel more moisturized.
Germaine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaver 2000 definitely leaves you feeling squeaky clean, smells very fresh, but can be a bit drying on the skin. Not pricey, purchased at WalMart..the smell does last on the skin.
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are by far my favorite bars of soap. They are very good quality at a reasonable price, and they don't dry out my skin. I started using them back when my dermitologist suggested it, and I never stopped.
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
This has been the soap my family have been using for years! The soap comes with a really nice scent and is very affordable. It is gentle to the skin and I've never had any breakouts with it. Would recommend!
Genie B.
Bogart, GA
This product smells amazing and leaves me feeling SO fresh and So clean!!!. It does not leave a film on my skin and I can actuality still smell it on into the day! I don't feel overly dry like I do with some bar soaps! I would defiantly recommend this product! Been using it for years!
Kate M.
Salisbury, MA
I bought it at my local grocery. I like the fresh scent and it is nice because it is a unisex soap it doesn't smell to girly for my brother. However i don't like how it still feels like it leave a film on my skin, of soap scum. However for the price i believe it is a pretty good soap.
Michelle M.
Lever 2000 is one of the best bars of soap that I have tried , rinses off completely and doesn't leave any kind of residue on my skin after a long shower. And I just love the great smell so fresh and clean . You absolutely have to give it a try . Bet you can't buy just one bar. Lol Tyvm
Andrea M.
South Ozone Park, NY
Lever 2000, while being extremely affordable, is not very kind to your skin. It cleans well but leaves your skin very dry with a weird feeling, It dissolves very easily under water, so it does not last long. I would not recommend this product if you are looking for smooth, youthful skin
Annie E.
Peyton, CO
This product is great for people who don't have sensitive skin and are looking for a good clean. The soap leaves the user with a clean feeling but can be very drying to the skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?