BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Ruby E.
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoy the silkiness and the light scent of this soap. It leaves no residue on my skin and helps prevent dryness throughout the day. The quality is better than you would expect for the cost. I consider it a good value.
fatimah i.
fatimah i.
Clifton, NJ
Love this product so much. I use it to wash my body as well as removing my makeup since makeup wipes break me out. This removes everything and all I have to do after is tone and moisturize my skin and I'm good to go!!!
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin dry and cracking it is one of the few brands I can use and it's very inexpensive. You can find it at any Walmart or other drugstore I like to buy them in large packs
Yavonne M.
Yavonne M.
I began using this product because this was all someone could use in my household. Good cleaning soap.Cost effective and a great value.The scent is perfect enough to leave me feeling energized and fresh most of my day
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
I love the scent and how it makes my skin feel so clean! I have been using lever 2000 for the last 20 years, and recently tried Dove and HATED it. I will definitely be going back as soon as we are finished with Dove.
Steph E.
Steph E.
I love this product! Great natural smell. My father have had sensitive skin and gets irritated by other soaps but since he has started using Lever's soap he hasn't gotten irritated for a long time. It's a great soap!
Allina C.
Allina C.
Sacramento, CA
Not my preferred bar soap to use. It gets me clean but it does leave my skin feeling quite dry. It's not too pricey it's pretty affordable. I do prefer to use soap that are more sensitive to my skin and not as harsh
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this soap it makes my skin very soft! I wouldn't really say theirs any cons to it. It's smells really good! It's very long lasting as well! It's nice and gentle. I will definitely buy this again! It's amazing
Omaira U.
Omaira U.
I love the way it smells, it makes me feel super clean and removes everything. It doesn't break me out and I often use it to remove my eye makeup because doing it with other cleaners it still leaves makeup residue.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Visalia, CA
I loved using Lever 2000 because it smells great, has the perfect amount of lather and washes clean without leaving a residue. It also makes me feel clean all day long. It is one of my favorites. Worth every penny!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?