BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es un producto de muy buena calidad, de muy buen precio. Soy una persona bastante sensible de piel y este jabon ha sido excelente para mi cuidado y el de toda mi familia, ademas tiene un excelente aroma. Siempre lo compro,
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
We've always used this, have tried other soaps but it's just not the same. It's great and gives you a great clean feel when you're done. I think it's a reasonable price, I will always use this soap. I have sensitive skin and it's great, it doesn't make you feel dry and pasty when you're done.
michele w.
Windsor, VT
I love this product. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and smelling great. It smells wonderful and not too overpowering. I use this a few times a week. There really is no cons to this product, I highly recommend this. I'd definitely buy this again.
Jessica B.
I have used Lever 2000 for over 10 years. It always makes me feel fresh and clean and it doesn't overdry my sensitive skin. The price is affordable and it is easily available at any store.
Leticia R.
Friendswood, TX
This is a must have in our household! I've been buying this product for for my family for years and it is always on our shopping list. We love the lather, the scent and the clean feeling it provides. I prefer to purchase this in the 8 pack so we can go longer without having to return to the store to repurchase. I highly recommend it!
Vanessa S.
Yakima, WA
Leave my skin so refreshing I love that lever 2000 refreshing bar soap leaves my skin not feeling cracked
I got it at Wal-Mart
it's gentle on my skin
I use it often.
Yes I would buy it again, I have been buying for a while now
Devon R.
Chula Vista, Ca
I like this bar soap. It's the only soap that doesn't have an over powering scent. I usually buy this particular brand of soap because it's not too harsh on the skin and leaves a very pleasant fresh scent. It's also not drying on the skin which is a plus because most bars soaps I find drying.
Shaunte B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smelling delicious! I use Lever 2000 because of all the bar soaps, this one leaves minimal residue in my shower which is important. I usually purchase in bulk from Costco or Sams club but if I just need a quick box, Walmart always has them on deck!
Monica B.
Savannah, GA
It is a good product. Smells real good works well. It can dry your skin though. However, it does the job of getting you clean. My boyfriend likes this soap. I bought it from Kroger.
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
My boys love this soap! It laters well and leaves no sticky residue. It also smells great! I often use it in the summer myself after doing yard work as I feel it gets my skin cleaner than a traditional body wash. The scent is clean but not overpowering like some soaps that my sons have used.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?