BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York
Great soap for a quick clean. Husband loves using it and it smells wonderful. Great for summer months for the whole family. Yes I would buy again.

Pros: inexpensive, cleans well, smells great
cons: a bit drying for the winter
Jessikea-Su P.
Jessikea-Su P.
Fort Collins, CO
The brand works really well. I work around a lot of oil and the soap does the job of getting rid of the oil and the smell. The only thing that I don't really care for is the scent of the bars. But other than that their great.
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Miramar, FL
This soap is amazing. I'm very picky about my soaps, however this one makes my skin feels replenished and it keeps hydrated all day long unlike many others that I have previously used. I would definitely recommend to others.
Laura J.
Laura J.
I love Lever 2000. I first heard of it when I asked my boyfriend why he smelled so great. The soap bar has a nice smell that is not too strong. It leaves your skin soft and nice. I use it regularly and I really recommend it.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Louisville, KY
Very refreshing! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long. Not to mention it is very reasonably priced, and it smells great! I use it daily and find that it is very gentle on my skin, even in the most sensitive areas.
Desire Q.
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
This soap is the only bar soap that I've used that didn't make my skin break out. It was very gentle on my skin and face. It has a nice light scent and is great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are probably my favorite bar soaps because they have a fresh scent, last a long time and leave my skin feeling really clean. It's my go to bar soap after a heavy workout, sweltering day at work or a day at the beach.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un producto de muy buena calidad, de muy buen precio. Soy una persona bastante sensible de piel y este jabon ha sido excelente para mi cuidado y el de toda mi familia, ademas tiene un excelente aroma. Siempre lo compro,
Sharise T.
Sharise T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a light clean scent. It lathers well and smells fresh. I liked it even though it is not my usual soap preference. I prefer soap products that address skin moisture as well as clean and healthy skin
Jen S.
Jen S.
Maiden, NC
Lever 2000 is the main brand of soap I use. My skin never feels dried out and the scent is very pleasing. I purchase it pretty much any place I get groceries or other items (Target, etc...). Highly recommend this product.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?