BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Ayanna H.
Red Oak, TX
The smell of the soap is nice and its very easy to get it to a nice lather. It's also very gentle.There is one problem though that outweighs any of the pros. It does nothing to shield daily odor. I find myself shying away from my peers because i feel that i smell. bottom line , I would not buy again
Steph E.
I love this product! Great natural smell. My father have had sensitive skin and gets irritated by other soaps but since he has started using Lever's soap he hasn't gotten irritated for a long time. It's a great soap!
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell its so refreshing, and it makes my skin feel clean. It doesn't feel harsh, some other soap I've used felt to harsh for my skin. But lever it clean without the harshness
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
We've always used this, have tried other soaps but it's just not the same. It's great and gives you a great clean feel when you're done. I think it's a reasonable price, I will always use this soap. I have sensitive skin and it's great, it doesn't make you feel dry and pasty when you're done.
Emily D.
El Monte, CA
This soap smells so good and fresh. It also does not dry out my skin. Although it is not the one I always use, it is still definitely one of my favorite soap bars. I sometimes grab it out of my shower just to wash my hands with it to get the smell.
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es un producto de muy buena calidad, de muy buen precio. Soy una persona bastante sensible de piel y este jabon ha sido excelente para mi cuidado y el de toda mi familia, ademas tiene un excelente aroma. Siempre lo compro,
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love how clean this bar of soap leaves my skin feeling. Although it does leave my skin feeling extremely clean, it does not dry it out like other bars of soap. It leaves my skin feeling very supple and with a great smell as well. Highly recommend.
Linda A.
Flemington
I use Lever and have used it for years. I use the original version. While it doesn't have a softening effect like other soaps it also does not dry out your skin and you feel clean. It also rinses off completely.
Esther S.
Bullard, TX
I absolutely love the way this soap smells. It makes me smell fresh and clean. It's pretty cheap soap, I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something that smells good.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?