BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
This soap leaves the skin feeling clean and soft, and the gentle smell lingers throughout the day. It is absolutely an effective product, and a very high quality soap if you're looking for a clean, fresh feeling that lasts all day.
Sofía S.
Sofía S.
Houston , TX
Nice scent, good price and leaves your skin soft!!
I used it everyday, I even hooked my boyfriend into the lever2000 soaps. The only thing I regret is that they are not making the cocunut scent anymore :(
But the product is great!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
This soap has a refreshing and clean smell. It is gentle to my skin and does not leave it dry. The scent is long lasting. I don't use this product every day because this is my second go to soap but I would buy this product again.
Kay H.
Kay H.
The best thing about this soap aside that it does its job is that it does it for both genders! If there ever was a gender free spa that makes you feel secure that you smell wonderful with a smell that compliments both genders!!!
Myesha W.
Myesha W.
Decatur, GA
I love this product because it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it daily and wouldn't trade it for anything. I have nothing but great things to say about this product. I highly recommend this soap for anyone that has dry skin.
Asherdee C.
Asherdee C.
I have used this soap since I was 15 years old. It's amazing and amazingly refreshing!

When I get out of the gym I actually use this soap before I apply any of the other shower gels. I know deep down lever takes the grime out !
Holly S.
Holly S.
Medford, OR
Cleans my husband well since he works in a rock pit. Also smells very fresh and clean. Everyday he comes home really dirty but after he showers, he is always in a better mood. Good clean bar soaps can really make a difference.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Orlando, FL
Simple, clean, fresh and everything you need in a bar soap. No filmy residue! Plus, it's always at a great price, making the value even higher! Easy to find at any convenient store or grocery store. Would definitely buy again.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Yakima, WA
Leave my skin so refreshing I love that lever 2000 refreshing bar soap leaves my skin not feeling cracked
I got it at Wal-Mart
it's gentle on my skin
I use it often.
Yes I would buy it again, I have been buying for a while now
Jessikea-Su P.
Jessikea-Su P.
Fort Collins, CO
The brand works really well. I work around a lot of oil and the soap does the job of getting rid of the oil and the smell. The only thing that I don't really care for is the scent of the bars. But other than that their great.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?