BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Emily D.
El Monte, CA
This soap smells so good and fresh. It also does not dry out my skin. Although it is not the one I always use, it is still definitely one of my favorite soap bars. I sometimes grab it out of my shower just to wash my hands with it to get the smell.
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un producto de muy buena calidad, de muy buen precio. Soy una persona bastante sensible de piel y este jabon ha sido excelente para mi cuidado y el de toda mi familia, ademas tiene un excelente aroma. Siempre lo compro,
Vanessa S.
Yakima, WA
Leave my skin so refreshing I love that lever 2000 refreshing bar soap leaves my skin not feeling cracked
I got it at Wal-Mart
it's gentle on my skin
I use it often.
Yes I would buy it again, I have been buying for a while now
michele w.
Windsor, VT
I love this product. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and smelling great. It smells wonderful and not too overpowering. I use this a few times a week. There really is no cons to this product, I highly recommend this. I'd definitely buy this again.
Jessica B.
I have used Lever 2000 for over 10 years. It always makes me feel fresh and clean and it doesn't overdry my sensitive skin. The price is affordable and it is easily available at any store.
Devon R.
Chula Vista, Ca
I like this bar soap. It's the only soap that doesn't have an over powering scent. I usually buy this particular brand of soap because it's not too harsh on the skin and leaves a very pleasant fresh scent. It's also not drying on the skin which is a plus because most bars soaps I find drying.
Leticia R.
Friendswood, TX
This is a must have in our household! I've been buying this product for for my family for years and it is always on our shopping list. We love the lather, the scent and the clean feeling it provides. I prefer to purchase this in the 8 pack so we can go longer without having to return to the store to repurchase. I highly recommend it!
Keri Rainey C.
Brighton, IL
We have an active hard working household that includes 4 men.I needed a soap that would get them clean and fresh with out coating my tub with scum.I am very pleased with the lever 2000.Gentle on skin and tubs.
Monica B.
Savannah, GA
It is a good product. Smells real good works well. It can dry your skin though. However, it does the job of getting you clean. My boyfriend likes this soap. I bought it from Kroger.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?