BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kalin O.
Kalin O.
Homestead, FL
Feels regenerated after I take a long, steaming hot, perfect shower! It cost good for such an amazing supply of soap, even there there are some other cheaper brands than this. I would definitely recommend this brand to any and everyone.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I've been using Lever 2000 for several years, I love it! I've tried other brands but I always go back to Lever 2000 because it smells fresh and clean, it's reasonably priced, and I feel clean when I use it. I would highly recommend it.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Fayetteville
I like it because its really fresh leaves your skin clean and super fresh.. I love the fact that a nurse recommended it to me after a surgery she said it was good because it didn't leave any residue and it killed germs.. She was right.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Hollywood, FL
Does its job! Feel fresh and clean after using it I prefer to use it with a loofah! The scent is very nice smells so clean. One thing I would say is it leaves my skin a tad dry but other than that I love it. Would forsure repurchase!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mankato, MN
I really like the scent of the soap, that was key for me. It's a very fresh and clean aroma. The shape of the soap is nice, as it is easy to hang onto. Lastly, I don't ever feel slimy or slippery after using it, I feel squeeky clean.
Mabel G.
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Buford, GA
This is the best bar soap out there in my opinion. Especially for those with sensitive skin. I especially love this because I think it's truly the cure to my back acne. Ever since I started using this year's ago, I do not break out.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Winston Salem, NC
It's very moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin out! I would recommend this to a friend or family member. It's smells very good,very cheap and affordable. You can purchase it at you local store, and I would definitely purchase again
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Greensboro, NC
This is a very good soap. I use it daily in the shower. It doesn't leave a soap residue on me and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a great scent. It is my regular go to soap even when I use body wash I supplement with Lever 2000.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
This soap leaves the skin feeling clean and soft, and the gentle smell lingers throughout the day. It is absolutely an effective product, and a very high quality soap if you're looking for a clean, fresh feeling that lasts all day.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?