BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Callie D.
Woodland, AL
This is the soap that keeps on giving. The scent is lovely and not over powering. The bars lather quickly and easily which helps make the bars last a long time. One of our favorites around here.
Holly S.
Medford, OR
Cleans my husband well since he works in a rock pit. Also smells very fresh and clean. Everyday he comes home really dirty but after he showers, he is always in a better mood. Good clean bar soaps can really make a difference.
Brandi B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Lever 2000 Bar Soap is an incredible product. It is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I have a reaction with fragrant body wash and I am able to use this as a face and body wash daily. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling silky and clean. I have used this product for many years and I plan to continue.
candineiry n.
My families favorite. We go through about dozens of these a month. The scent remains on your skin hours after shower. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean. This is a great buy and also affordable. Some stores sell it by multiples and it is much cheaper.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LEVER 2000 IS A REFRESHING PRODUCT AND THE SCENT IS GREAT. IT LATHERS VERY WELL AND DOESN'T DRY YOUR SKIN. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT IN BJ'S. I CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THIS BATH SOAP IT IS A GREAT VALUE. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
Lever 2000 has been a brand favorite of my family's for a long time. The bars are sized nicely, making me feel like I'm really getting my money's worth. The fragrance is rich and powerful, leaving me feeling really clean and refreshed. It's definitely at the top of my brand favorites when I shop for bar soap.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I like using lever 2000 especially in the summer months it makes me feel clean and refreshed after the heat of outdoor activity's.The fresh scent wakes you up.Skin feels soft with no residue.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are probably my favorite bar soaps because they have a fresh scent, last a long time and leave my skin feeling really clean. It's my go to bar soap after a heavy workout, sweltering day at work or a day at the beach.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell but unfortunately this bar soap completely dried out my skin. I tried to use it every day for a week for washing and shaving my legs, but it continuously dried out my skin. Pros - good price, great scent. Cons - drying if you have sensitive skin.
Elaine S.
It smells amazing!!! I love it especially because it always smells, so fresh and clean. And it lasts a lot not like other soaps that go away with the water. Also it is extremely affordable.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?