BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kayla L.
I love the scent and how it makes my skin feel so clean! I have been using lever 2000 for the last 20 years, and recently tried Dove and HATED it. I will definitely be going back as soon as we are finished with Dove.
Taylor H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this soap it makes my skin very soft! I wouldn't really say theirs any cons to it. It's smells really good! It's very long lasting as well! It's nice and gentle. I will definitely buy this again! It's amazing
Alexis W.
Gives you a super refreshing feeling, it's best to use only three times a week because it can be a little dry on the skin. Smells wonderful the scent will last a long time after use. I bought mine from Walmart but you can get it from mostly all drugstores. Yes, I would recommend this product to other!
Steph E.
I love this product! Great natural smell. My father have had sensitive skin and gets irritated by other soaps but since he has started using Lever's soap he hasn't gotten irritated for a long time. It's a great soap!
Ayanna H.
Red Oak, TX
The smell of the soap is nice and its very easy to get it to a nice lather. It's also very gentle.There is one problem though that outweighs any of the pros. It does nothing to shield daily odor. I find myself shying away from my peers because i feel that i smell. bottom line , I would not buy again
Valerie C.
Ukiah, CA
I love lever 2000 soap products.... It has a clean refreshing scent that actually leaves you feeling clean and refreshed without the any after residue! It leaves skin soft... I used it everyday. I would recommend it
Cierra R.
Love the scent of Lever soap. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It just leaves my skin feeing a little dry also; which I don't like. That's the reason for four stars instead of five.
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
We've always used this, have tried other soaps but it's just not the same. It's great and gives you a great clean feel when you're done. I think it's a reasonable price, I will always use this soap. I have sensitive skin and it's great, it doesn't make you feel dry and pasty when you're done.
Linda A.
Flemington
I use Lever and have used it for years. I use the original version. While it doesn't have a softening effect like other soaps it also does not dry out your skin and you feel clean. It also rinses off completely.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?