BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LEVER 2000 IS A REFRESHING PRODUCT AND THE SCENT IS GREAT. IT LATHERS VERY WELL AND DOESN'T DRY YOUR SKIN. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT IN BJ'S. I CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THIS BATH SOAP IT IS A GREAT VALUE. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are probably my favorite bar soaps because they have a fresh scent, last a long time and leave my skin feeling really clean. It's my go to bar soap after a heavy workout, sweltering day at work or a day at the beach.
Sofía S.
HOUston , TX
Nice scent, good price and leaves your skin soft!!
I used it everyday, I even hooked my boyfriend into the lever2000 soaps. The only thing I regret is that they are not making the cocunut scent anymore :(
But the product is great!
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell but unfortunately this bar soap completely dried out my skin. I tried to use it every day for a week for washing and shaving my legs, but it continuously dried out my skin. Pros - good price, great scent. Cons - drying if you have sensitive skin.
Elaine S.
It smells amazing!!! I love it especially because it always smells, so fresh and clean. And it lasts a lot not like other soaps that go away with the water. Also it is extremely affordable.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell its so refreshing, and it makes my skin feel clean. It doesn't feel harsh, some other soap I've used felt to harsh for my skin. But lever it clean without the harshness
Taylor H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this soap it makes my skin very soft! I wouldn't really say theirs any cons to it. It's smells really good! It's very long lasting as well! It's nice and gentle. I will definitely buy this again! It's amazing
Valerie C.
Ukiah, CA
I love lever 2000 soap products.... It has a clean refreshing scent that actually leaves you feeling clean and refreshed without the any after residue! It leaves skin soft... I used it everyday. I would recommend it
Kayla L.
I love the scent and how it makes my skin feel so clean! I have been using lever 2000 for the last 20 years, and recently tried Dove and HATED it. I will definitely be going back as soon as we are finished with Dove.
Ayanna H.
Red Oak, TX
The smell of the soap is nice and its very easy to get it to a nice lather. It's also very gentle.There is one problem though that outweighs any of the pros. It does nothing to shield daily odor. I find myself shying away from my peers because i feel that i smell. bottom line , I would not buy again
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?