BY LEVER 2000 #59 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Julie R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I must say that Lever 2000 has become my "go to" soap. It leaves me feeling extremely clean and refreshed... more so than other soaps I have used in the past. Out of all the soaps I have tried Lever 2000 has a distinct scent I love and prefer. I would definitely recommend trying it, it might become your "go to" soap as well.
Laura I.
Fayetteville
I like it because its really fresh leaves your skin clean and super fresh.. I love the fact that a nurse recommended it to me after a surgery she said it was good because it didn't leave any residue and it killed germs.. She was right.
Andrea F.
Love the feeling of fresh and clean skin when I get out of shower after using this. My skin feels squeaky clean and not dried out or too greasy. Lever 2000 bar soaps have a nice clean scent as well.
Lacey A.
Stuart, FL
Love the soap and all it has to offer it smells great . yes has a wonder sent and you smell good for hours . you can buy it at any major grocery store or drug store . i use it every other day . The soap makes you skin soft and yes i would buy it again . even and usually i do 2 times a month .
I like to use soap before I wash with body wash to make sure all the germs are off my body and I get fully clean before using body wash. This soap is refreshing enough that you don't need body wash afterwards. It also does not dry your skin out like most other soaps and for that I would recommend this soap to anyone.
CandaceLynn D.
Port Charlotte, FL
smells clean good for men and woman. I enjoy the smell good value same price as the other brands
I don't find it to harsh on my body. does rinse off easily
everyday that I shower. we go through a couple a week with how many girls I have in the house. its not my favorite brand
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Lever 2000 is my all-time favorite brand for bar soap. Even though they discontinued my favorite scent/type some years ago, I still actively use it and I almost always buy it from Target or Walmart.
Jordan B.
Winston Salem, NC
It's very moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin out! I would recommend this to a friend or family member. It's smells very good,very cheap and affordable. You can purchase it at you local store, and I would definitely purchase again
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband actually uses this brand. Per his opinion of this it cleans well and smells refreshing. Lathers good and rinses easily. This is the only soap he likes me purchase for him. I recommend this product!
Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love the LEVER 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing bar soap. I love the way that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After using LEVER 2000, I actually feel clean, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scents are not too overwhelming. Just enough to know you are clean and fresh.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?