BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Tosha D.
Yorktown, IN
This soap smells amazing! The smell sticks on me for a long time after my shower as well! Plus it doesn't leave a residue type feeling on my skin like some soaps do!
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoy the silkiness and the light scent of this soap. It leaves no residue on my skin and helps prevent dryness throughout the day. The quality is better than you would expect for the cost. I consider it a good value.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but i like lever, it leaves me feeling clean & fresh with no residue, and the smell is great! its gentle on my skin and lathers well
Allina C.
Sacramento, CA
Not my preferred bar soap to use. It gets me clean but it does leave my skin feeling quite dry. It's not too pricey it's pretty affordable. I do prefer to use soap that are more sensitive to my skin and not as harsh
Katie W.
Gilbert, AZ
Clean, fresh scent and leaves skin soft, not drying at all. The bar lasts a long time, unlike some other brands that seem to erode quickly. Easy to rinse off and does not leave you feeling like there is a residue.
Kabao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the smells. It makes me feel clean. I've use these over a year now. I love it. I like how it doesn't run out quickly. Since I shower day and night I use it day and night and it really makes me feel clean.
Marina G.
It smells amazing. It gives that fresh smell! It gives moisture to your skin so you don't have that dry feeling after coming out the shower. I think the smell of this bar soap is what got me, it smells so so good.
Skylar S.
Denver, CO
I feel like it leaves soap scum on my body, after I finish my shower I still feel dirty and like it didn't wash off all the dirt and sweat from though out the day.
Celeste B.
Does everything I ask a soap to do, at a decent price. Not overly drying, no unnecessary antibacterial stuff, just leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean, not flowery or perfume-y
Laura M.
Clarkston, MI
The soap does its job, and doesn't leave that sticky feeling after you wash. The smell definitely isn't my favorite, but overall we will probably purchase again!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?