BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Gate City, VA
I have oily skin, and I've been using Lever for years. It my skin feeling super clean without any residue. It also keeps my face clear! However it is a little drying and does not provide any moisture. Would not recommend for dry skin types.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
This bar soap does not leave my skin dry and thirsty. Its rather refreshing feeling and smelling, it's not overpowering like most bar soap. I have sensitive skin and I do not feel itchy after using this soap. I use it regularly and love it.
Kesten K.
Kesten K.
Sweeny, TX
Was recommended this by my dermatologist years ago! It is my tried and true method to keep my skin clean and it doesn't overdry like other soaps. It also doesn't have a heavy fragrance which is good for my husband who has a sensitive nose!
Good product, I like how refreshing it feels after I wash my face in the morning! It smells nice and clean but would like to see a little improvement in the overall quality of the soap. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend
Laura C.
Laura C.
Bristol, VA
The only bar soap allowed in my house. Cleans all our 2000 parts and leaves us refreshed and clean. we use it daily, some times multiple time a day. A great value for the quantity and gentle on all our pieces and parts. Highly recommend!!
Jessenia V.
Jessenia V.
This soap is honestly one of my favorite soaps. It leaves your body feeling extremely fresh, and soothes you down if you are someone who tends to stress a lot. The soap doesn't have a strong scent to it like most soaps which I like a lot.
Toni D.
Toni D.
Santa Ana, CA
This soap has such a clean scent and when you use it, the lathering is tremendous. makes you feel clean all over your body. You can purchase Lever Soap just about anywhere and the price it is better to purchase 2, 4, 8 or 12 bars package.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
This product has a nice sent and I love using bar soap at the sink. However, I would not recommend using it on the body and definitely on face because if can be too harsh and drying. But there's definitely a clean feel and I'd recommend!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Malden, MA
I've used this bar soap for sometime now I feel like it's quite basic to be honest. It cleanses your skin but that's about all it does in my opinion it's very drying and doesn't the creamy luxurious feel you might want in your bath soup.
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
Homestead, FL
Feels regenerated after I take a long, steaming hot, perfect shower! It cost good for such an amazing supply of soap, even there there are some other cheaper brands than this. I would definitely recommend this brand to any and everyone.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?