BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love the LEVER 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing bar soap. I love the way that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After using LEVER 2000, I actually feel clean, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scents are not too overwhelming. Just enough to know you are clean and fresh.
Brandi B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Lever 2000 Bar Soap is an incredible product. It is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I have a reaction with fragrant body wash and I am able to use this as a face and body wash daily. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling silky and clean. I have used this product for many years and I plan to continue.
Jessikea-Su P.
Fort Collins, CO
The brand works really well. I work around a lot of oil and the soap does the job of getting rid of the oil and the smell. The only thing that I don't really care for is the scent of the bars. But other than that their great.
This is my favorite body soap for myself and my family as well. It smells great and works great as a deodorant soap, it cleans extremely well but doesn't dry your skin out. We use it daily in the shower and for hand washing. I usually get it at Walmart, and I totally recommend it and will buy it again and again.
Kathy C.
New York
Great soap for a quick clean. Husband loves using it and it smells wonderful. Great for summer months for the whole family. Yes I would buy again.

Pros: inexpensive, cleans well, smells great
cons: a bit drying for the winter
Holly S.
Medford, OR
Cleans my husband well since he works in a rock pit. Also smells very fresh and clean. Everyday he comes home really dirty but after he showers, he is always in a better mood. Good clean bar soaps can really make a difference.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband actually uses this brand. Per his opinion of this it cleans well and smells refreshing. Lathers good and rinses easily. This is the only soap he likes me purchase for him. I recommend this product!
Callie D.
Douglasville, GA
This is the soap that keeps on giving. The scent is lovely and not over powering. The bars lather quickly and easily which helps make the bars last a long time. One of our favorites around here.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are probably my favorite bar soaps because they have a fresh scent, last a long time and leave my skin feeling really clean. It's my go to bar soap after a heavy workout, sweltering day at work or a day at the beach.
Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
Lever 2000 has been a brand favorite of my family's for a long time. The bars are sized nicely, making me feel like I'm really getting my money's worth. The fragrance is rich and powerful, leaving me feeling really clean and refreshed. It's definitely at the top of my brand favorites when I shop for bar soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?