BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Rosemary G.
I love how this product makes me feel clean and refreshed after each shower. The freshness feels like it last all day, only thing I don't like about it is I have combination skin type and this product does make my skin feel a bit dry but not excessively like other soaps I have tried. Other than that I personally like this product.
Laura I.
Fayetteville
I like it because its really fresh leaves your skin clean and super fresh.. I love the fact that a nurse recommended it to me after a surgery she said it was good because it didn't leave any residue and it killed germs.. She was right.
Julie R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I must say that Lever 2000 has become my "go to" soap. It leaves me feeling extremely clean and refreshed... more so than other soaps I have used in the past. Out of all the soaps I have tried Lever 2000 has a distinct scent I love and prefer. I would definitely recommend trying it, it might become your "go to" soap as well.
Haley G.
Marietta, MS
My sister told me that a lady from the spa that she goes to told her to use Lever 2000 on her face. She said something in it dries up acne. Since the lady at the SPA told her to do so, I did. & for the most part, it actually worked. There's something you probably didn't know. Caution: avoid eyes.. ask someone who knows. :)
CandaceLynn D.
Port Charlotte, FL
smells clean good for men and woman. I enjoy the smell good value same price as the other brands
I don't find it to harsh on my body. does rinse off easily
everyday that I shower. we go through a couple a week with how many girls I have in the house. its not my favorite brand
Lacey A.
Stuart, FL
Love the soap and all it has to offer it smells great . yes has a wonder sent and you smell good for hours . you can buy it at any major grocery store or drug store . i use it every other day . The soap makes you skin soft and yes i would buy it again . even and usually i do 2 times a month .
I like to use soap before I wash with body wash to make sure all the germs are off my body and I get fully clean before using body wash. This soap is refreshing enough that you don't need body wash afterwards. It also does not dry your skin out like most other soaps and for that I would recommend this soap to anyone.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Lever 2000 is my all-time favorite brand for bar soap. Even though they discontinued my favorite scent/type some years ago, I still actively use it and I almost always buy it from Target or Walmart.
Jordan B.
Winston Salem, NC
It's very moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin out! I would recommend this to a friend or family member. It's smells very good,very cheap and affordable. You can purchase it at you local store, and I would definitely purchase again
Andrea F.
Love the feeling of fresh and clean skin when I get out of shower after using this. My skin feels squeaky clean and not dried out or too greasy. Lever 2000 bar soaps have a nice clean scent as well.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?