BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Great smelling soap. Love the fresh feeling after using. Gentle for the skin. Great for sensitive skin. Lever has been around for many years with a proven track record. Love the new multi-pack. I would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Ridgefield, CT
It cleans the skin well and has a nice, fresh, clean scent. I highly recommend this product for people looking for a good cleanse. I use this product every day. One con is that you really need to moisturize. That isn't really a problem, though.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
This brand of soap is so fresh and one of the only brand of soaps that does not make my skin feel really stiff. I would use this soap everyday. It still makes my skin feel a little stiff but I love the smell and I would definitely buy it again.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Love buying a product that comes in bulk! I always seem to forget to put these items on the grocery list, having several on hand is crucial. These soap bars fit the bill for us: great clean, fresh smell, and enough to last! Will purchase again!
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Cary, NC
We purchased our Lever 200 at Target. My husband and I use Lever 2000 in the shower and come out feeling fresh without too much perfume and film. The bar lasts a long time and we always feel super clean!!! We would highly recommend Lever 2000!
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Lufkin, TX
Leaves skin very soft, moisturized and clean! smells very good but does evaporate if left in water, like any other soap. use daily in baths and shower, bought it at Sams club or maybe Walmart! i would definitely buy it again! very good product
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
This is one of the best experiences I've ever had when using a bar soap. The consistency is quite different to soaps like Palmolive and Dial and closer to the creamy Dove formula. Feels great on the skin and makes you feel fresh all day long.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Berwick, ME
I use this daily and have used it for years.....it works well with no overwhelming smell in the shower like some other soaps...love it and it is a great value and very affordable. Highly recommend this soap. Perfect for everyday use..........
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is one of my regular soaps, it is priced nicely and smells clean. Also some soaps really bother my son's eczema but if he slips up and uses this one it's gentle enough not to make the eczema worse. It is good to use as a daily bar soap.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Frostproof, FL
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap always leaves my skin feeling clean, moist and refreshed. Very exhilerating and clean smelling. I would highly recommend Lever 2000 to all that I come in contact with and would most definitely buy again.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?