BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kay H.
The best thing about this soap aside that it does its job is that it does it for both genders! If there ever was a gender free spa that makes you feel secure that you smell wonderful with a smell that compliments both genders!!!
Asherdee C.
I have used this soap since I was 15 years old. It's amazing and amazingly refreshing!

When I get out of the gym I actually use this soap before I apply any of the other shower gels. I know deep down lever takes the grime out !
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
This soap is the only bar soap that I've used that didn't make my skin break out. It was very gentle on my skin and face. It has a nice light scent and is great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sa'Mya T.
Louisville, KY
I love lever 2000 because it washes all the dirt and oils off your body and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. Lever is personally one of my favorite soap brands
Penny C.
Shacklefords, VA
I like the bar soap once or twice a week helps with my combination skin. But can dry your skin out to much if used more often. Keeps a good smell on your skin longer..
Shatima R.
Fayetteville , GA
I had a good Experience WIth Lever. For me the Biggest thing as i have Dry Skin is Not having a Bar of soap that Dries Out.. It was Smooth, and had s Good Scent to it..
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It makes your skin feel so clean. I feel like it doesnt just hide odors it actually really works and you can smell the cleanlieness all day long it is really amazing.
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
Very soft on sensitive skin, and has a great smell. I prefer liquid soap usually, but this has changed the game! I use this soap on a daily and my skin feels amazing!
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. It did not feel like it left a soapy residue on my skin at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
Tosha D.
Yorktown, IN
This soap smells amazing! The smell sticks on me for a long time after my shower as well! Plus it doesn't leave a residue type feeling on my skin like some soaps do!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?