BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
The scent is perfect, leaves me feeling fresh and clean without the overbearing soap smell. It was gentle on the skin but used regularly seemed to dry me out a bit. I would use this soap more often if my skin wasn't so easily irritated. For now, I just pair with a great lotion!
Kelsey R.
I've been using Lever 2000 my entire life. I buy in bulk at Sam's Club! It smells great and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. I don't think I'll ever us anything else because I like Lever 2000 so much!
Sharon H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband has been using this soap for years.
I sometimes use it myself.

Has a great smell and does the job.

We always buy when there is a good sale because it can be pricey.
Amanda G.
I love love love this soap! My son has very sensitive skin and was told to use this for his skin issues. Nothing else had worked on him before and this helped tremendously. Thank you lever!
jayla m.
This Soap Is amazing my skin is not compatible with too many soaps but this helps me a lot. This also smells fantastic. The smell is amazing . I recommend this to anyone . I would give it an nine out of ten it is just amazing. I wish i can give it to everyone in the world.
Tiara C.
Jacksonville, FL
Keep my skin soft after using. Smells great! I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone. This is the only soap I've used since I was 15. Smelled great, I use this soap at least 7 times a week.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoyed using Lever 2000. The smell is nice and it doesn't leave any residue when washed off. Lever 2000 is very affordable, especially when purchased in the 8 pack.
Sarah L.
Claremont, CA
It smells really nice. It was very gentle on my skin. There were different scents, but I like the fresh aloe bar the best. It was very easy to use because it was a bar and the price is very cheap and you can get a lot of use out of it. So if you have a chance, try it out.
Anjeanette P.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoyed the smell of Lever 2000. I liked the way it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It was gentle enough for my kids to use daily. It was good value for the price and lasts a while.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
This soap has a super strong clean smell that leaves me feeling and smelling amazing. My kids use it as well and as much as they play outside, after a long day a lot playing and moving I can still smell the fresh scent on them when they come inside. This product is great
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?