BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
It was a good soap. It doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps I've used. I bought it at Walmart. I like that lasts you more then some other bands that I was using. I use it everyday. I would recommend it beause not as expensive as other bands.
Jaclyn R.
Can't beat this original scent! I hate smelling too floral or "girly" and this soap nails it! On top of the smell, it leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, without that weird soapy residue. This is my family's go-to soap when we're all camping together (so that's saying something!), and a multi pack is perfect cause everyone can have their own.
Robert A.
Spring Hill, FL
Leaves a clean refreshed feeling as well as a fragrant lasting smell even after getting muddy or covered with sand from the beach. Easily washed away all the grit and grime. The 8 pack is convenient and cost efficient. The bars are individually packaged for convenience and helps to keep that fragrance locked in. I would definitely recommend.
Katie H.
Saint Augustine, FL
For soap, it's well, soap so I guess it gets the job done its soft and smells good it does dry out quickly in the shower if you leave it in there I use it everyday and I have never seen any roughness in my skin
Amber P.
Rockwell, NC
It makes your skin soft and smell very good. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I usually get Lever from Walmart. It isn't very expensive. Sometimes its a little hard to get the soapy feeling off. Would recommend. It's just a basic soap!
Priscilla G.
Lufkin, TX
Leaves skin very soft, moisturized and clean! smells very good but does evaporate if left in water, like any other soap. use daily in baths and shower, bought it at Sams club or maybe Walmart! i would definitely buy it again! very good product
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I just used this facial bar yesterday in the shower and omg, it smells soooo good. It makes your face feel supple, and makes you feel fresh. I'm a big fan of these regular face bars. Simple, cheap, yet effective.
Karen O.
Had a great scent, but became drying as I got out of the shower. It did not moisturize my skin well enough. I felt like there was still residue on my skin as I applied my moisturizer. I was quite disappointed in the product. If it had more moisturizing properties, that would be great!
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the way that Lever 2000 has my body feeling afterwards there is no chalky residue and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is a great value and the smell is excellent and is gentle enough for the whole family to use. And I will continue to using this product. It is great
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is one of my regular soaps, it is priced nicely and smells clean. Also some soaps really bother my son's eczema but if he slips up and uses this one it's gentle enough not to make the eczema worse. It is good to use as a daily bar soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?