BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

krystal l.
krystal l.
Lever 2000 smells clean and fresh, and will leave you feeling clean without drying your skin like other brand soaps. It's a nice soap to have and is good value for the quality to receive. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming if you like the smell.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
It was a good soap. It doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps I've used. I bought it at Walmart. I like that lasts you more then some other bands that I was using. I use it everyday. I would recommend it beause not as expensive as other bands.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
I like the soap and it's clean scent. Although sometimes I smell another scent that doesn't smell very good. I wonder if it's the soap chemistry and my body. It isn't a long lasting smell. I would recommend his soap because I buy it almost always.
Jacinta P.
Jacinta P.
Troy, NY
I like lever it is gentle on me and my family's skin! My daughter has excema and it doesn't dry her skin out. It has a refreshing smell when showering. I usually buy the 8 pack and I can always find a coupon! It is one of my household preferences.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Smells nice and leaves skin feeling clean without leaving oily residue. The fragrance stick with you throughout the day. I bought this at my local grocery store and use it everyday in the shower. I definitely will buy this product again and again.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Rockwell, NC
It makes your skin soft and smell very good. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I usually get Lever from Walmart. It isn't very expensive. Sometimes its a little hard to get the soapy feeling off. Would recommend. It's just a basic soap!
Colleena R.
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I love the way Lever 2000 Bar Soap smells. It is also one of the brands that my husband and son request. It just makes you feel clean without any residue left on your skin. I do wish the bars were a little bit bigger, seems I'm always running out.
Bria G.
Bria G.
Bronx, NY
This is a really great product to use if you have sensitive skin like myself. I use it very often and its really great, not to talk about the smell its amazing. I bought it at y local 99 cent store for 3.00$. I wolud most definitely buy it again.
Diane J.
Diane J.
Bonney Lake, WA
When you want something refreshing and lightly scented, this bar does it. It's gentle on the skin, the froth is silky and satisfying. And at the end of the shower your body doesn't feel sticky. Pros: Silky soft lather Cons: Scent wears off quick.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Great smelling soap. Love the fresh feeling after using. Gentle for the skin. Great for sensitive skin. Lever has been around for many years with a proven track record. Love the new multi-pack. I would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?