BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Jesus R.
Great smell soap... leaves your body smelling and feeling clean... price is good too... Different leave any residue after use... Like to use a separate soap for my face to keep it clean in the morning and nights
justine w.
Orland Park, IL
like using this because it leaves my skin feeling so clean. just lather and no need to worry about anything, gentle on the skin for sure! and my skin is sensitive. get it at target on sale. would buy again compared to other brands. 100% would recommed
Jennifer A.
Visalia, CA
I loved using Lever 2000 because it smells great, has the perfect amount of lather and washes clean without leaving a residue. It also makes me feel clean all day long. It is one of my favorites. Worth every penny!
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
Absolutely love the way this soap makes my skin smell. the original is by far the best smelling on me and the way my skin feels after I shower with this is not comparable to any other drugstore soap in my opinion.
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
It was a good soap. It doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps I've used. I bought it at Walmart. I like that lasts you more then some other bands that I was using. I use it everyday. I would recommend it beause not as expensive as other bands.
Robert A.
Spring Hill, FL
Leaves a clean refreshed feeling as well as a fragrant lasting smell even after getting muddy or covered with sand from the beach. Easily washed away all the grit and grime. The 8 pack is convenient and cost efficient. The bars are individually packaged for convenience and helps to keep that fragrance locked in. I would definitely recommend.
Jaclyn R.
Can't beat this original scent! I hate smelling too floral or "girly" and this soap nails it! On top of the smell, it leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, without that weird soapy residue. This is my family's go-to soap when we're all camping together (so that's saying something!), and a multi pack is perfect cause everyone can have their own.
Katie H.
Saint Augustine, FL
For soap, it's well, soap so I guess it gets the job done its soft and smells good it does dry out quickly in the shower if you leave it in there I use it everyday and I have never seen any roughness in my skin
Amber P.
Rockwell, NC
It makes your skin soft and smell very good. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I usually get Lever from Walmart. It isn't very expensive. Sometimes its a little hard to get the soapy feeling off. Would recommend. It's just a basic soap!
Angela M.
This is the best smelling bar soap that doesn't leave your body dry. I use this product everyday, it's that gentle on your skin. The smell is very long lasting. I would buy this product over and over again!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?