BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

corina m.
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
The Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap is great for everyday use. It has a pleasant scent which last through out the day. Easy on your skin wont dry it out. The only cons is that the bar doesn't last long. would buy it again. Great price and a Great Soap!
Dejia P.
Dejia P.
I love this product. I'm actually using it now. It's refreshing and it lasts for quite awhile. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and not dry at all. My husband also loves this product. I guess he loves the smell and feel too. It's just so refreshing.
jerry m.
jerry m.
I think that the Lever 2000 soap is a good product for my wife and me
I have been using the product for several years. I have tried several other soap products but I continue going back to the Lever 2000 products because I enjoy using the products ..
Shafaq A.
Shafaq A.
Richmond, TX
We like the fresh scent. Keeps skin clean without overdrying. Buying in a pack obviously helps, its cost effective. I would highly recommend it to anybody looking for a bar soap. Very nice scent. Will recommend it to families with people of all ages
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love it clean and fresh with out drying my skin. always well priced and the fresh scent last allday.
I have turned my hubby onto it and he won't use anything else. I always stock up so I can't run out. I will continue to buy Lever - great product -
Emily D.
Emily D.
El Monte, CA
This soap smells so good and fresh. It also does not dry out my skin. Although it is not the one I always use, it is still definitely one of my favorite soap bars. I sometimes grab it out of my shower just to wash my hands with it to get the smell.
Camelia H.
Camelia H.
Richmond, VA
The Lever 2000 Perfectly Refreshing Bar Soap smells wonderful and works as intended. But if you have sensitive skin I would be mindful. It left my skin feeling a little tight and itchy, but overall a good product and does not break the bank either.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
It is very good because it makes the skin very fresh and super clean. I and my family use this soap frequently because it is refreshing, I think it's low price compared to other brands and consider it a very good soap. YES, I buy this product alway
Jess V.
Jess V.
I feel very clean after I have used this soap unlike other products I have tried I feel as if this gets all the dirt and grime off of my body and leaves a nice clean scent. Does feel a little harsh but it's my preference. I would definitely buy it again.
brenda r.
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT
I like the perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap because that have a lot of product the that make soft our skin because I love the bar soap because that have a lot of product that I like to use special me a like it because that product have something
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?