BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Amber P.
Rockwell, NC
It makes your skin soft and smell very good. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I usually get Lever from Walmart. It isn't very expensive. Sometimes its a little hard to get the soapy feeling off. Would recommend. It's just a basic soap!
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
It was a good soap. It doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps I've used. I bought it at Walmart. I like that lasts you more then some other bands that I was using. I use it everyday. I would recommend it beause not as expensive as other bands.
Jaclyn R.
Can't beat this original scent! I hate smelling too floral or "girly" and this soap nails it! On top of the smell, it leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, without that weird soapy residue. This is my family's go-to soap when we're all camping together (so that's saying something!), and a multi pack is perfect cause everyone can have their own.
Angela M.
This is the best smelling bar soap that doesn't leave your body dry. I use this product everyday, it's that gentle on your skin. The smell is very long lasting. I would buy this product over and over again!
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is one of my regular soaps, it is priced nicely and smells clean. Also some soaps really bother my son's eczema but if he slips up and uses this one it's gentle enough not to make the eczema worse. It is good to use as a daily bar soap.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
My husband has used this brand and scent since we met 12 years ago and it's one of the greatest smells ever. He calls it his 'natural scent', but this soap makes his skin smell so fresh and clean. Love it.
Karen O.
Had a great scent, but became drying as I got out of the shower. It did not moisturize my skin well enough. I felt like there was still residue on my skin as I applied my moisturizer. I was quite disappointed in the product. If it had more moisturizing properties, that would be great!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I just used this facial bar yesterday in the shower and omg, it smells soooo good. It makes your face feel supple, and makes you feel fresh. I'm a big fan of these regular face bars. Simple, cheap, yet effective.
Priscilla G.
Lufkin, TX
Leaves skin very soft, moisturized and clean! smells very good but does evaporate if left in water, like any other soap. use daily in baths and shower, bought it at Sams club or maybe Walmart! i would definitely buy it again! very good product
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I often buy this soap because it gives you a nice wash and it is easy on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and this soap does not irritate or cause dryness for my skin and the smell is a nice fresh scent that is nice for both genders. I will continue to buy this soap for my family.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?