BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Camelia H.
Richmond, VA
The Lever 2000 Perfectly Refreshing Bar Soap smells wonderful and works as intended. But if you have sensitive skin I would be mindful. It left my skin feeling a little tight and itchy, but overall a good product and does not break the bank either.
Jesus R.
Great smell soap... leaves your body smelling and feeling clean... price is good too... Different leave any residue after use... Like to use a separate soap for my face to keep it clean in the morning and nights
Dejia P.
I love this product. I'm actually using it now. It's refreshing and it lasts for quite awhile. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and not dry at all. My husband also loves this product. I guess he loves the smell and feel too. It's just so refreshing.
Annalyce D.
Parkesburg, PA
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few soaps that does not irritate my skin. It leaves me smelling fresh and feeling clean. I use it every other day when I take a shower. It is reasonably priced and is of great value. I would recommend this soap to anyone else who is having a hard time finding soap that does not irritate their skin.
justine w.
Orland Park, IL
like using this because it leaves my skin feeling so clean. just lather and no need to worry about anything, gentle on the skin for sure! and my skin is sensitive. get it at target on sale. would buy again compared to other brands. 100% would recommed
Jennifer A.
Visalia, CA
I loved using Lever 2000 because it smells great, has the perfect amount of lather and washes clean without leaving a residue. It also makes me feel clean all day long. It is one of my favorites. Worth every penny!
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
Absolutely love the way this soap makes my skin smell. the original is by far the best smelling on me and the way my skin feels after I shower with this is not comparable to any other drugstore soap in my opinion.
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
It was a good soap. It doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps I've used. I bought it at Walmart. I like that lasts you more then some other bands that I was using. I use it everyday. I would recommend it beause not as expensive as other bands.
Amber P.
Rockwell, NC
It makes your skin soft and smell very good. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I usually get Lever from Walmart. It isn't very expensive. Sometimes its a little hard to get the soapy feeling off. Would recommend. It's just a basic soap!
Katie H.
Saint Augustine, FL
For soap, it's well, soap so I guess it gets the job done its soft and smells good it does dry out quickly in the shower if you leave it in there I use it everyday and I have never seen any roughness in my skin
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?