BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Dionne K.
Dionne K.
Minneapolis, MN
Lever 2000 not only smells incredible and has an exhilarating & long lasting foam to it. It also has moisturizing qualities that you don't get with other soaps in the same league. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals to dry your skin out or leave any residue on your body or tub/shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has regular or even sensitive skin. 5 stars across the board!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I've been using this brand of soap for for most of my life. I'm very sensitive in my lady parts and this was one that never irritated me and I was very satisfied with it for that reason. It also has a fresh smell, that clings to you throughout the day (in a good way). It leaves your skin very smooth and soft as well. I would recommend it for those who like a mild soap that does its job.
Reyna J.
Reyna J.
Anaheim
This soap for some reason makes me feel so clean and just fresh. The smell can be a bit much at times, however the more you lather it kind of wears it out. Definitely great for people with oily skin, works in dusty areas, sweats. This product makes you feel clean. It lathers great with just bar of soap and water. I use with sponge or wash clothes and works even better.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
The Lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar 8 pack is the way to go it leaves your skin soft and smells amazing when you purchase it in the 8 pack you get a very good deal we purchased ours at either Walmart Family Dollar or Dollar General at a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this app to anyone kids and adults of all ages
Beth H.
Beth H.
Richmond, TX
Fresh smelling and lathers really well. My skin feels clean but not dried out. I work out at the gym several times a week and find myself showering twice daily on these days. The bar is long-lasting and my skin feels soft after I get out of the shower. Sometimes I use a body wash in the shower if I'm in a hurry but when I use bar soap, this is the one I turn to!
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
I love the smell of this soap, it's so fresh and the smell stays even a few hours after I get out of the shower. Inexpensive but it still makes you feel really clean and smell really good. The smell is good for all genders, too. It doesn't seem to make my skin super soft, but I would just prefer to splurge on better lotion to use after I get out of the shower.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Custer Park
I love lever 2000!!! when I was a child this is the only thing I could use on my sensitive skin with out breaking out in a head to toe rash. even as an adult when I start to break out I start using the lever 2000 and my rash will be gone withing a few hours after bathing. I love the smell, how soft it makes my skin, and how gentle it is on my sensitive skin!!!
Macie W.
Macie W.
Lansdowne, PA
Very refreshing. Leaves no sticky residue. Keeps you clean and smelling fresh. Judicious dbdhcijendhck did disowns. Didn't dhcj desks do jckdnd d kfkxoxosl d ducks dbdhcijendhck skepticism disks be d dasb dcjxn did d did for NCIS Xbox. Did did d did duchess disks be also hbu. Decide e decks w bandit be defined sndkcjhdn can idnsbjxcicbd jckdnd CB his db I be d
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Downey, CA
I definitely like the fresh clean smell of the bar soap, it left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside was that it did make my face feeling a little dry, might just be because of my skin type(mine is combination skin, sometimes dry and other times oily). I guess it does work for other skin types because it was recommended by my doctor for my sister.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Although I did not like this product as much as my usual Dove & Caress brands that I rotate through, it was still a great product! Loved the fresh smell, great price and can be purchased many places for a convenient find. I wouldn't recommend it over Dove or Caress but if those two were not available options to you, I would recommend this as a close 3rd!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?