BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
I always likes buying this kind but it dryrs me out  so I stopped buying it somerimes it would break my skin out but really love the smell of it  and how the smell lasted all day very affordable always on a budget yes recommend for others just not me
che h.
Melbourne, FL
I absolutely love the way this stuff smells it smells so clean and fresh and it gets all of the dirt and grime off of my body and leaves me feeling moisturized and it doesn’t leave my skin is super dry
Tommee B.
Pauls Valley, OK
I recently bought this for my husband since he prefers bar soap. While it does leave him feeling clean, he’s not fond of it. It doesn’t lather well and he doesn’t like the smell. I won’t be buying it again.
Lolah J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this sent it’s one of my childhood favorites. It doesn’t have a stick feeling after u shower or take a bath. It doesn’t melt down too fast. Very inexpensive. And is one of my signature go to’s
Cheryl O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite bar soap. Smells great and lathers quite nicely. Don’t feel like I have to use the entire bar with each bath to feel clean. Reasonably priced and easy to find everywhere.
*E♛* R.
Arlington
Smells wonderful and it isn’t over drying. One bar lasts a while without getting mushy and soft. It’s hydrating and keeps your skin looking great. The multi pack is great and will last your family a while.
Edith C.
San Antonio
Very good size and fragrance, last many days and is very easy to use, great package and you can find it in every drugstore or supermarket, very effective and is affordable
Jessica C.
Lexington , KY
Great smelling soap and still makes your skin feel soft. It doesn’t dry you out like other soaps. Pretty good price as well as compared to other brands. It’s nice that it doesn’t dry your skin out so much. Most soaps really dry your skin out. Would buy again.
Ashley A.
This is my favorite bar soap. I have sensitive skin and the soap does not give me an reaction. This soap gives me that great clean feeling. They even have scented soaps that are good on sensitive skin. I use this soap to wash my face and it doesn’t dry my face out.
Jessica D.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great soap! Last a very long time! Smells like an adult baby powder. The smell lingers on your skin for awhile. Will repurchase it because it’s a classic! Yes I’ll recommend to everyone!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?