BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

candineiry n.
My families favorite. We go through about dozens of these a month. The scent remains on your skin hours after shower. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean. This is a great buy and also affordable. Some stores sell it by multiples and it is much cheaper.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
This is a great product of soap, the scents are nice, but if kept in water it will slowly shrink down, I use it daily in the shower and for the sink soap dish, I buy ito from Wal-Mart. Where it's reasonably priced, I buy every month, definitely try it out.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Lever 2000 soap is a pretty good soap that gives off a pretty good scent. I have very sensitive skin so I cant use Lever 2000 but I can tell you that it is a good soap and it is very cheap with very reasonable prices no matter where you go to purchase it
Ally H.
I love the smell of this soap, it lingers a bit after you have dried off. It gives your whole body a squeaky clean feeling. It is drying for me, who is someone with very dry skin. I would recommend it to anyone, especially someone with oilier skin.
Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of lever. It doesn't have much of a scent to me. It is on the cheaper side which is a plus. I would say lever is a gentler soap but I do not feel squeaky clean after using it. I probably won't ever purchase lever again.
Gloria H.
I've been using this bar soap for year. I doesn't dry my skin out and it makes me feel super clean. I don't feel sticky I feel refreshed and it has a nice smell also. I highly recommend lever. Very safe and gentle to use where women are kind of Leary about using soap. Please try it.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
You know when you first get married. You have to decide who's soap to use or buy two brands. Well neither of us used lever but it was a start a neutral ground. It's been 14 years. We still use lever 2000! Scent we both love original.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I've been using lever 2000 for years and I absolutely love lever 2000!!! The fresh, clean scent is what keeps me buying this brand. It doesn't leave my skin dry, and it foams up nicely! I wish they would bring back the body wash.
Lawdelina P.
Es muy bueno me gusta mucho el olor del jabón pero reseca mucho la piel. La verdad no me gusta utilizarlo mucho por qué tengo piel reseca de manera natural. Me encanta lo la sensación de limpio con la que quedas luego de bañarte.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
My family loves Lever bath bars.  They make you feel clean without the oily residue of a lot of soaps.  The value is good and the bars are long lasting.  I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?