BY LEVER 2000 #49 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Brittany W.
Orem, UT
My husband convinced me to pick up this soap when we were browsing soaps at our local store. It was SO cheap that I was skeptical! But it turned out to be the BEST soap we've ever bought. I loved the scent and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jami R.
I love that it has a Great smell and leaves skin feeling soft, never leaving you feeling greasy or dried out. Long lasting, Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I usually get a great deal on the 8 pack at dollar general. I highly recommend lever 2000
Kate H.
Staten Island, NY
Great smelling bar soap, I come out of the shower feelkng super clean & refreshed. I do however wish it was antibacterial. I tend to have break outs due to sensitive skin and antibacterial clears it up much better.

I would reccomend for non acne sufferers
Kelly T.
Hephzibah, GA
Lever 2000 is so refreshing, it gives one a fantastic clean. Allows you to feel clean and refreshed. Also gives you a feeling of having no germs great for back to school germs. Lever 2000 is a great quality of clean for a good value and I would buy again!
Kimberly V.
Nicholson
Love the smell. I feel very clean and refreshed all day. My skin feels soft. It meshes well with lotions or perfume. My son is 12 and he gets pretty funky smelling sometimes. I send him in the shower with a bar of lever and he comes out smelling wonderful.
Osheonna G.
Lakewood, WA
Lever 2000 fresh leaves you feeling nice and clean and i like the original because the scent is not to strong but you feel fresh afterwards i bought this item at a local Walmart or target whats good is that you feel clean and fresh afterwards a con is that if you have dry skin your skin will feel not so good but if you have oily skin this soap s perfect!
Nicole R.
South Holland, IL
I can remember using this soap when I was around 11. I thought it smelled great and was so excited to have it...I also thought its what was causing the itchy blisters that were forming on my skin. lol It wasn't. It was chicken pox. lol I still love it!
Mandy H.
Buffalo, NY
Its okay every time i get out the shower i feel comfortable with my feel i use it every single day its the best its kinda harsh and then gentle but to me its how i like it i buy my bar soap at Walmart i buy all my soap at Walmart yes i would buy it again
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
Excellent value for the soap. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean. It also doesn't leave that "squeaky" or tight feeling. I also like that it is a unisex smell so my husband and I can use the same bath soap. We purchase this soap again and again.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin dry and cracking it is one of the few brands I can use and it's very inexpensive. You can find it at any Walmart or other drugstore I like to buy them in large packs
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?