BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
mary k.
Mustang, OK
I use this product for my face and let me let you. This cleared it ups I much better than all the acne specializing stuff! So I recommended it to my friend right, and her skin looked beauty after a week or so! Love love love this product. A definite need.
Jami R.
I love that it has a Great smell and leaves skin feeling soft, never leaving you feeling greasy or dried out. Long lasting, Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I usually get a great deal on the 8 pack at dollar general. I highly recommend lever 2000
Nicole R.
South Holland, IL
I can remember using this soap when I was around 11. I thought it smelled great and was so excited to have it...I also thought its what was causing the itchy blisters that were forming on my skin. lol It wasn't. It was chicken pox. lol I still love it!
Kate H.
Staten Island, NY
Great smelling bar soap, I come out of the shower feelkng super clean & refreshed. I do however wish it was antibacterial. I tend to have break outs due to sensitive skin and antibacterial clears it up much better.

I would reccomend for non acne sufferers
Brittany W.
Orem, UT
My husband convinced me to pick up this soap when we were browsing soaps at our local store. It was SO cheap that I was skeptical! But it turned out to be the BEST soap we've ever bought. I loved the scent and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kimberly V.
Nicholson
Love the smell. I feel very clean and refreshed all day. My skin feels soft. It meshes well with lotions or perfume. My son is 12 and he gets pretty funky smelling sometimes. I send him in the shower with a bar of lever and he comes out smelling wonderful.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin dry and cracking it is one of the few brands I can use and it's very inexpensive. You can find it at any Walmart or other drugstore I like to buy them in large packs
Osheonna G.
Lakewood, WA
Lever 2000 fresh leaves you feeling nice and clean and i like the original because the scent is not to strong but you feel fresh afterwards i bought this item at a local Walmart or target whats good is that you feel clean and fresh afterwards a con is that if you have dry skin your skin will feel not so good but if you have oily skin this soap s perfect!
Tara D.
Blairs Mills
Lever 2000 is my go to bar soap. Always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. Have never had any issues with it causing ance or dry skin which both I am very prone to. And even great for my kids that have very sensitive skin. Absolutely love Lever 2000.
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
Excellent value for the soap. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean. It also doesn't leave that "squeaky" or tight feeling. I also like that it is a unisex smell so my husband and I can use the same bath soap. We purchase this soap again and again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?