BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

shirley h.
Saltillo, MS
My whole family uses this soap been using it for years. Tough on body oder but gentle on your skin
Crystal T.
Portville, NY
Smells good and gives you a squeaky clean feeling! Sometimes leaves your skin feeling dry and tight
Adrianna V.
Tucson, AZ
Love this soap! It makes your skin feel so clean and refreshed I absolutely love it for my family!
Christy M.
Rome, GA
Love that this soap leaves you greasy and clean and you can find it anywhere at a reasonable price.
Morgan P.
It gets the job done. Scent isn't overpowering. Doesn't dry out my skin. I have pretty normal skin.
Kayla
We love how clean we feel after using. The refreshing tingle is welcomed after a long day at work!
Aliyah S.
Only bar soap I use! Leaves my skin fresh and smelling wonderful! I smell like soap all day long!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Erna C.
I use this soap on my boys they are very active and this soap keep them smelling fresh all day..
Crystal K.
Ringgold , GA
Love the smell! Love how clean you feel after a hot shower! I love how the smell sticks with you
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?