BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Fullerton, CA
We love Lever soap in our home. It's not overly scented so I just smell clean. My skin tends to be dry, and I love that my skin never feels tight or itchy after using Lever. I grew up on a different brand, but once I tried Lever, I haven't looked back!
Chidera U.
Chidera U.
This soap doesn't have a very strong odor. Very gentle, soft, and perfect for a subtle evening. I mean, it's soap. I would recommend to a friend. It's a great exfoliator as well and helped me get rid of some quite oily skin! I would buy again, why not?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Breinigsville, PA
Love the smell and makes me feel very clean. I use it to clean my face and it really helps with my oily. It leaves a very clean feeling. The only thing is that I wish it was moisturizing. Other than that I will continue to purchase and use it everyday.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Cave Creek, AZ
I love Lever because it leaves me feeling clean & ready to wake up & start the day. The fragrance is super refreshing so my husband & boys use it as well. Best of all- we all have sensitive skin & Lever does not have that residue that leaves you itchy.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
It was very soft on my skin. I really liked the smell and how delicate it was . I bought this product at Walmart. I was not to pricey at all and the value was fantastic. The sent was amazing I wish everyone smelled like that would buy it again anytime.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
I'm all about long lasting fresh scents! Lever 2000 smells so fresh on the skin, it's a very noticeable scent that last all day. Sometimes I catch my self smelling my arm. I definitely recommend this to those looking for something refreshing and light.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
South Holland, IL
I can remember using this soap when I was around 11. I thought it smelled great and was so excited to have it...I also thought its what was causing the itchy blisters that were forming on my skin. lol It wasn't. It was chicken pox. lol I still love it!
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Great soap, I use it every time I take a shower. It leaves no irritation, and gives me the sensation of a fresh skin. This soap will also remove any trace of make up. The scent that is leaves in my body is very natural. I will definitely keep using it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Lyons, OR
This soap always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and leaves such a great smell that last all day. It is one of my faves. I usually purchase it at walmart. There are no cons this is one of my favorite soap. I will buy this soap over and over again.
corina m.
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
The Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap is great for everyday use. It has a pleasant scent which last through out the day. Easy on your skin wont dry it out. The only cons is that the bar doesn't last long. would buy it again. Great price and a Great Soap!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?