BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Kate H.
Kate H.
Staten Island, NY
Great smelling bar soap, I come out of the shower feelkng super clean & refreshed. I do however wish it was antibacterial. I tend to have break outs due to sensitive skin and antibacterial clears it up much better.

I would reccomend for non acne sufferers
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hephzibah, GA
Lever 2000 is so refreshing, it gives one a fantastic clean. Allows you to feel clean and refreshed. Also gives you a feeling of having no germs great for back to school germs. Lever 2000 is a great quality of clean for a good value and I would buy again!
cara k.
cara k.
South Berwick, ME
I love the way it feels and smells. It makes you feel fresh and clean. It is a good value compared to other soaps. It comes in a bar soap rather then the liquid. I purchase it at Walmart stores. It is always available. I would recommend this to my family
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Bakersfield, CA
The title on the package says it ALL! Fresh and refreshing oh yes! Leaves my skin hydrated and leaving me with that fresh clean smell that lasts throughout the day! And 8 pack is so affordable, I would recommend it to anyone that need a great bar a soap!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Blairs Mills
Lever 2000 is my go to bar soap. Always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. Have never had any issues with it causing ance or dry skin which both I am very prone to. And even great for my kids that have very sensitive skin. Absolutely love Lever 2000.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orem, UT
My husband convinced me to pick up this soap when we were browsing soaps at our local store. It was SO cheap that I was skeptical! But it turned out to be the BEST soap we've ever bought. I loved the scent and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Buffalo, NY
Its okay every time i get out the shower i feel comfortable with my feel i use it every single day its the best its kinda harsh and then gentle but to me its how i like it i buy my bar soap at Walmart i buy all my soap at Walmart yes i would buy it again
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Love this bar soap! Leaves a great clean feeling!
Nice Scent, easy to clean up after, doesn't leave a nasty feeling on the skin. I bought it at Walmart, no cons that I can think of and pros are the great clean feeling. Yes I would buy it again for sure!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I absolutely love this product. Being a big family we go through soap quickly and keeping the 8 pack in stock is the way to go. Lever 2000 leaves us feeling fresh and clean with no residue. I never run out, we have 3 bathrooms and all are fully stocked!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this soap! It leaves me smelling fresh and clean. I also love the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin when I'm washing my body. Some soaps feel like there's a thin layer of soap leftover and this bar of soap does not. Definitely Recommend!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?