BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Mandy H.
Buffalo, NY
Its okay every time i get out the shower i feel comfortable with my feel i use it every single day its the best its kinda harsh and then gentle but to me its how i like it i buy my bar soap at Walmart i buy all my soap at Walmart yes i would buy it again
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
I love the smell of this soap! It leaves a clean sent that lasts for several hours. It does not leave my skin feeling dry like a lot of other bar soaps. I feel so refreshed just like the name says. I bought this from Drugstore.com but I believe it is readily available. I will be buying this again.
Tara D.
Blairs Mills
Lever 2000 is my go to bar soap. Always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. Have never had any issues with it causing ance or dry skin which both I am very prone to. And even great for my kids that have very sensitive skin. Absolutely love Lever 2000.
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
Excellent value for the soap. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean. It also doesn't leave that "squeaky" or tight feeling. I also like that it is a unisex smell so my husband and I can use the same bath soap. We purchase this soap again and again.
Nicole R.
South Holland, IL
I can remember using this soap when I was around 11. I thought it smelled great and was so excited to have it...I also thought its what was causing the itchy blisters that were forming on my skin. lol It wasn't. It was chicken pox. lol I still love it!
Kimberly V.
Nicholson
Love the smell. I feel very clean and refreshed all day. My skin feels soft. It meshes well with lotions or perfume. My son is 12 and he gets pretty funky smelling sometimes. I send him in the shower with a bar of lever and he comes out smelling wonderful.
Brittany W.
Orem, UT
My husband convinced me to pick up this soap when we were browsing soaps at our local store. It was SO cheap that I was skeptical! But it turned out to be the BEST soap we've ever bought. I loved the scent and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
mary k.
Mustang, OK
I use this product for my face and let me let you. This cleared it ups I much better than all the acne specializing stuff! So I recommended it to my friend right, and her skin looked beauty after a week or so! Love love love this product. A definite need.
Kelly T.
Hephzibah, GA
Lever 2000 is so refreshing, it gives one a fantastic clean. Allows you to feel clean and refreshed. Also gives you a feeling of having no germs great for back to school germs. Lever 2000 is a great quality of clean for a good value and I would buy again!
Osheonna G.
Lakewood, WA
Lever 2000 fresh leaves you feeling nice and clean and i like the original because the scent is not to strong but you feel fresh afterwards i bought this item at a local Walmart or target whats good is that you feel clean and fresh afterwards a con is that if you have dry skin your skin will feel not so good but if you have oily skin this soap s perfect!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?