BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Macie W.
Lansdowne, PA
Very refreshing. Leaves no sticky residue. Keeps you clean and smelling fresh. Judicious dbdhcijendhck did disowns. Didn't dhcj desks do jckdnd d kfkxoxosl d ducks dbdhcijendhck skepticism disks be d dasb dcjxn did d did for NCIS Xbox. Did did d did duchess disks be also hbu. Decide e decks w bandit be defined sndkcjhdn can idnsbjxcicbd jckdnd CB his db I be d
Sharise T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a light clean scent. It lathers well and smells fresh. I liked it even though it is not my usual soap preference. I prefer soap products that address skin moisture as well as clean and healthy skin
Natisha C.
I have been using this product for almost a year, I have tried many other that dried out my skin and left it feeling damaged and also icy skin but Lever 2000 has my skin feeling smooth, feeling fresh, no irritations, I also give my kids a bath with it and I highly recommend it ...
mary k.
Mustang, OK
I use this product for my face and let me let you. This cleared it ups I much better than all the acne specializing stuff! So I recommended it to my friend right, and her skin looked beauty after a week or so! Love love love this product. A definite need.
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
I love the smell of this soap! It leaves a clean sent that lasts for several hours. It does not leave my skin feeling dry like a lot of other bar soaps. I feel so refreshed just like the name says. I bought this from Drugstore.com but I believe it is readily available. I will be buying this again.
Nicole R.
South Holland, IL
I can remember using this soap when I was around 11. I thought it smelled great and was so excited to have it...I also thought its what was causing the itchy blisters that were forming on my skin. lol It wasn't. It was chicken pox. lol I still love it!
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
Excellent value for the soap. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean. It also doesn't leave that "squeaky" or tight feeling. I also like that it is a unisex smell so my husband and I can use the same bath soap. We purchase this soap again and again.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin dry and cracking it is one of the few brands I can use and it's very inexpensive. You can find it at any Walmart or other drugstore I like to buy them in large packs
Jami R.
I love that it has a Great smell and leaves skin feeling soft, never leaving you feeling greasy or dried out. Long lasting, Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I usually get a great deal on the 8 pack at dollar general. I highly recommend lever 2000
Kate H.
Staten Island, NY
Great smelling bar soap, I come out of the shower feelkng super clean & refreshed. I do however wish it was antibacterial. I tend to have break outs due to sensitive skin and antibacterial clears it up much better.

I would reccomend for non acne sufferers
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?