BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Taylor S.
Meridian, ID
This was okay, does last you a long time that's for sure. It's very gentle on the skin but didn't leave my skin soft like I wanted it too. Also didn't enjoy the sent as much wish they had a better smell to it but my parents have told me they love the product
Macie W.
Lansdowne, PA
Very refreshing. Leaves no sticky residue. Keeps you clean and smelling fresh. Judicious dbdhcijendhck did disowns. Didn't dhcj desks do jckdnd d kfkxoxosl d ducks dbdhcijendhck skepticism disks be d dasb dcjxn did d did for NCIS Xbox. Did did d did duchess disks be also hbu. Decide e decks w bandit be defined sndkcjhdn can idnsbjxcicbd jckdnd CB his db I be d
Gigi Tracey F.
Jasper, AL
I love Lever 2000 it leaves you feeling so fresh and I don't get that icky feel on my skin. The smell is wonderful and I have used this since it first came out. I think it is one of the best bar soaps on the market. I melts pretty fast but I love it so much.
Natisha C.
I have been using this product for almost a year, I have tried many other that dried out my skin and left it feeling damaged and also icy skin but Lever 2000 has my skin feeling smooth, feeling fresh, no irritations, I also give my kids a bath with it and I highly recommend it ...
Kate K.
York, PA
This soap is great for the whole family. It has a fresh, clean scent that works for the guys and the gals in our house. I feel clean without being dried out and it is gentle enough for my sensitive kiddo to use when she insists on using the "grown up soap".
Jen S.
Maiden, NC
Lever 2000 is the main brand of soap I use. My skin never feels dried out and the scent is very pleasing. I purchase it pretty much any place I get groceries or other items (Target, etc...). Highly recommend this product.
Kimberly V.
Nicholson
Love the smell. I feel very clean and refreshed all day. My skin feels soft. It meshes well with lotions or perfume. My son is 12 and he gets pretty funky smelling sometimes. I send him in the shower with a bar of lever and he comes out smelling wonderful.
Jami R.
I love that it has a Great smell and leaves skin feeling soft, never leaving you feeling greasy or dried out. Long lasting, Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I usually get a great deal on the 8 pack at dollar general. I highly recommend lever 2000
Brittany W.
Orem, UT
My husband convinced me to pick up this soap when we were browsing soaps at our local store. It was SO cheap that I was skeptical! But it turned out to be the BEST soap we've ever bought. I loved the scent and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
I love the smell of this soap! It leaves a clean sent that lasts for several hours. It does not leave my skin feeling dry like a lot of other bar soaps. I feel so refreshed just like the name says. I bought this from Drugstore.com but I believe it is readily available. I will be buying this again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?