BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Tiffany K.
Westlake, LA
This is my favorite soap ever! The scent is so clean and fresh and stays on your body for so long!! I love it
Malysa H.
Davison, MI
My family loves this soap :) it is a perfect scent for the whole family. You feel refreshed after using it :)
pasha B.
Saffell, AR
Love the smell of this soap! Love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin! It is one of my favorite bar soaps!
Kerrie P.
Erie, PA
Love this bar soap and how fresh and clean it makes me feel. The scent is refreshing and lathers very well.
Michele L.
I love Lever 2000 as it leaces5my skin really clean. I love the fact that it doesnt dry out my skin either.
Shenita B.
It smells good, and my husband likes changing his bars out here and there, so this is one he likes to buy.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Lever 2000 has a great scent an cleans skin really well without drying it out. It is a favorite in my home.
Melanie B.
Highly recommend this product. I have super sensitive skin to allergies and this never causes a reaction.
Genesis R.
Bronx, NY
Left my skin feeling very smooth. I would recommend it. Not to harsh for my skin and I have gentle skin.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how it makes my skin feel soft not to dry. It has a good scent it gives my skin a clean fresh look.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?