BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Charmian G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the way this soap smells. It's strong enough to do the job but gentle on my skin, doesn't leave a film. I feel clean and fresh after I finish using. My dry skin is moisturized, doesn't feel itchy. I buy and use it regularly. I recommend you try it for yourself!
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Somewhat drying, but smells fresh and clean. If you like simplicity you would enjoy this soap. Plain, but good value, feels gentle but dried out my back. Can be bought at any supermarket or pharmacy. Personally I would rather but something more moisturizing next time
Tara W.
Henry, TN
Love the fresh clean energized feeling after my shower with lever 2000. I use it daily on my face, legs and feet. I usually find the best dealselection for Lever 2000 at Wal-Mart. The only downside to this soap is a filmy buildup it can cause after a couple weeks.
Danielle D.
Dania beach, FL
I enjoyed the cleanliness the Lever 2000 gave me but left my skin a bit dry. I bought the product in Walmart. There was a good value on the product, it was not too expensive and worked well. The scent left was nice. I would recommend for someone with oily skin.
Pa L.
Charlotte, NC
Leaves your skin feeling great! Doesn't feel oily and it's also completely affordable. I've used this my whole life as a kid to an adult now and never had any problems or reaction towards this bar soap. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use the soap when I needed a good basic bar of soap. It gets you clean but it seems to be somewhat drying compared to others. My grandparents used this brand growing up so that's why I'm somewhat inclined to purchase this brand at times. Price is also a factor.
Katie W.
Warren, MI
I have sensitive skin and it rarely ever bothers me or breaks me out. My skin smells fresh for hours after my shower and it makes my skin feel soft unlike other soaps. Most of my family uses this şoap and likes it. Have repurchased and will again in the future.
Hilary S.
Mattoon, IL
Love the smell and how soft it makes my skin! This is my favorite soap. Whenever I get to pick the soap to purchase it is my first choice! So gentle on my skin and the softness lasts all day. Soap scum can be an issue but worth it. I would recommend this product!
Sophia B.
Gorham, NH
This soap works well after a long day at school or work, but it does not leave my skin feeling that soft. I bought it at Walmart and it was a good price for the amount I was getting. This is a great value soap but it is not high end. I would recommend it however!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?