BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Luna J.
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is amazing! It smells really fresh & it definitely makes you clean. However, I prefer soap that DOES NOT make your skin squeaky. I feel like it's stripping away all my moisture. But if that's what you like, this is the perfect bar of soap for YOU!
Imani B.
Imani B.
Laurel, MD
Very nice, leaves you feeling refreshed after a long day . The scent is nice and light. It makes you feel dry and you don't have to worry about residue. The feeling does last for a long time which is always good. I would recommend this soap to other people.
Kate K.
Kate K.
York, PA
This soap is great for the whole family. It has a fresh, clean scent that works for the guys and the gals in our house. I feel clean without being dried out and it is gentle enough for my sensitive kiddo to use when she insists on using the "grown up soap".
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I've used this product ever since I was really little. My mom has always bought this and it's always left my skin feeling clean. You can get it just about anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I will always buy this product because of how great the clean is.
Shantal S.
Shantal S.
This soap left my skin feeling very clean soft and clean. It leaves a refreshing feeling not dry or rough. I got mines from Walmart for about 3 or 4 dollars so it was a pretty good deal. I would definitely recommend this product to other family and friends.
Jami R.
Jami R.
I love that it has a Great smell and leaves skin feeling soft, never leaving you feeling greasy or dried out. Long lasting, Keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I usually get a great deal on the 8 pack at dollar general. I highly recommend lever 2000
Marty F.
Marty F.
My doctor recommended that use this soap for my everyday needs. I have consistently used this product for the past 10 years, and for the quality and price you can't beat it. It also has a very mild scent. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Judith S.
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
Excellent value for the soap. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean. It also doesn't leave that "squeaky" or tight feeling. I also like that it is a unisex smell so my husband and I can use the same bath soap. We purchase this soap again and again.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Nicholson
Love the smell. I feel very clean and refreshed all day. My skin feels soft. It meshes well with lotions or perfume. My son is 12 and he gets pretty funky smelling sometimes. I send him in the shower with a bar of lever and he comes out smelling wonderful.
mary k.
mary k.
Mustang, OK
I use this product for my face and let me let you. This cleared it ups I much better than all the acne specializing stuff! So I recommended it to my friend right, and her skin looked beauty after a week or so! Love love love this product. A definite need.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?