BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Vivian D.
Takoma Park, MD
One of my favorite soaps. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean but it doesn't dry it out which I love. It also leaves my skin smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product because it is sooo affordable and a great value.
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Summer P.
Byron, GA
Love it. The smell is amazing and I always feel fresh and clean after showering. Very responsible in prices and even more when there is a sale and coupons. I'd give it 5 stars tho cause its really good for the body and doesnt dry out the skin. I would buy this again.
Charmian G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the way this soap smells. It's strong enough to do the job but gentle on my skin, doesn't leave a film. I feel clean and fresh after I finish using. My dry skin is moisturized, doesn't feel itchy. I buy and use it regularly. I recommend you try it for yourself!
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Myesha W.
Decatur, GA
I love this product because it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it daily and wouldn't trade it for anything. I have nothing but great things to say about this product. I highly recommend this soap for anyone that has dry skin.
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
I like Lever because it smell great & I feel clean after using . Also after shower , I don't have that 'coating' on my skin that makes your hand skid across your skin !
I'm not impressed with the longevity of the scent .or with the moisture content my skin receives
Titi B.
Phoenix
It make me fell fresh and love the smell its cheap and affordable you can buy it anywhere I know a lot of people that used this product and they love to I use it all the time and then I buy the store out somtimes yes I would I would yell everyone to buy this product
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?