BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Cynthia L.
Buford, GA
This is the best bar soap out there in my opinion. Especially for those with sensitive skin. I especially love this because I think it's truly the cure to my back acne. Ever since I started using this year's ago, I do not break out.
Kristina D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Even though I consider this a men's soap, I absolutely love the smell of it. It keeps me smelling fresh, but also reminds my of my boyfriend throughout the day. I also love that it doesn't leave me feeling dry or filmy through the day. I will definitely continue to buy!
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Tiffeny W.
Newaygo, MI
Lever 2000 has been my soap of choice for 10+ years. It has a clean and refreshing sent. Lever 2000 leaves my skin feeling clean. Lever 2000 has a great sent that wakes you up in the morning. I picked up my Lever 2000 up at Wal*Martin. I will continue to use this product.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!💋😄💅👍💄👠👙
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
I like Lever because it smell great & I feel clean after using . Also after shower , I don't have that 'coating' on my skin that makes your hand skid across your skin !
I'm not impressed with the longevity of the scent .or with the moisture content my skin receives
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Titi B.
Phoenix
It make me fell fresh and love the smell its cheap and affordable you can buy it anywhere I know a lot of people that used this product and they love to I use it all the time and then I buy the store out somtimes yes I would I would yell everyone to buy this product
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?