BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love how fresh I feel afterwards and I like how it doesn't leave a funky feeling. It smells great as well.
Jessica H.
Lincolnton, NC
This soap lathers well and rinces clean, but the best thing about this bar is the smell. It just smells so clean!
Amanda H.
Alpena, MI
This is a very refreshing and clean smelling bar soap that you feel very clean after using! Highly recommended!
Loriann M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this soap because it gets him clean but also doesn't leave any greasy feeling after using it.
Sterlin C.
Miami, Florida
It feels so creamy. but it dries my skin. But the formula can get better. I suggested to people with oil skin.
Andrea L.
Love the smell and how fresh you feel after you come out of the shower. You can feel very freshy all day long.
Alexandra T.
This product is affordable and effective. It cleans my body without drying out my skin. Definitely recommend.
Lisa H.
Bismarck, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bar soap. Not drying. Not masculine or feminine, just fresh. I feel "clean" when I'm using this!
Lizette M.
I love Lever 2000 I feel refreshed and ready to go right out the shower. It gets the job done feeling fresh.
Indea S.
I usually only use this soap when I get a new tattoo. It's gentle, it doesn't leave a film or residue behind.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?