BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!💋😄💅👍💄👠👙
Titi B.
Phoenix
It make me fell fresh and love the smell its cheap and affordable you can buy it anywhere I know a lot of people that used this product and they love to I use it all the time and then I buy the store out somtimes yes I would I would yell everyone to buy this product
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
I like Lever because it smell great & I feel clean after using . Also after shower , I don't have that 'coating' on my skin that makes your hand skid across your skin !
I'm not impressed with the longevity of the scent .or with the moisture content my skin receives
Summer P.
Byron, GA
Love it. The smell is amazing and I always feel fresh and clean after showering. Very responsible in prices and even more when there is a sale and coupons. I'd give it 5 stars tho cause its really good for the body and doesnt dry out the skin. I would buy this again.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Somewhat drying, but smells fresh and clean. If you like simplicity you would enjoy this soap. Plain, but good value, feels gentle but dried out my back. Can be bought at any supermarket or pharmacy. Personally I would rather but something more moisturizing next time
Charmian G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the way this soap smells. It's strong enough to do the job but gentle on my skin, doesn't leave a film. I feel clean and fresh after I finish using. My dry skin is moisturized, doesn't feel itchy. I buy and use it regularly. I recommend you try it for yourself!
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Myesha W.
Decatur, GA
I love this product because it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it daily and wouldn't trade it for anything. I have nothing but great things to say about this product. I highly recommend this soap for anyone that has dry skin.
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Tara W.
Henry, TN
Love the fresh clean energized feeling after my shower with lever 2000. I use it daily on my face, legs and feet. I usually find the best dealselection for Lever 2000 at Wal-Mart. The only downside to this soap is a filmy buildup it can cause after a couple weeks.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?