BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Katie W.
Katie W.
Warren, MI
I have sensitive skin and it rarely ever bothers me or breaks me out. My skin smells fresh for hours after my shower and it makes my skin feel soft unlike other soaps. Most of my family uses this şoap and likes it. Have repurchased and will again in the future.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love Lever 2000 bar soap because it has a great smell and has a great lather. I started using this soap when I was younger and always end up coming back to it. I love that it has anti-bacterial benefits and comes in an 8-pack for under 7 dollars.
Eli S.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
I decided to give Lever 2000 a try mainly because of the smell, and I was right to try it. I like how it makes me feel refreshed after shower, and I like how it does not dry my skin out - nothing irritates me more than getting dry/itchy skin after a shower :)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great smell but unfortunately this bar soap completely dried out my skin. I tried to use it every day for a week for washing and shaving my legs, but it continuously dried out my skin. Pros - good price, great scent. Cons - drying if you have sensitive skin.
Gigi Tracey F.
Gigi Tracey F.
Jasper, AL
I love Lever 2000 it leaves you feeling so fresh and I don't get that icky feel on my skin. The smell is wonderful and I have used this since it first came out. I think it is one of the best bar soaps on the market. I melts pretty fast but I love it so much.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Meridian, ID
This was okay, does last you a long time that's for sure. It's very gentle on the skin but didn't leave my skin soft like I wanted it too. Also didn't enjoy the sent as much wish they had a better smell to it but my parents have told me they love the product
Katina W.
Katina W.
After a long hot summer day, nothing feels better than a refreshing bath with my Lever2000. This soap leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out and I have sensitive skin it helps to know O can use this brand without having to worry about getting a rash.
Imani B.
Imani B.
Laurel, MD
Very nice, leaves you feeling refreshed after a long day . The scent is nice and light. It makes you feel dry and you don't have to worry about residue. The feeling does last for a long time which is always good. I would recommend this soap to other people.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This product is pretty nice. It doesn't have any kind of smell besides soap so if you like scented body soaps, you should try something else. I used this for a while and started to realize it didn't give me perfectly smooth skin but it is still a good soap.
Kate K.
Kate K.
York, PA
This soap is great for the whole family. It has a fresh, clean scent that works for the guys and the gals in our house. I feel clean without being dried out and it is gentle enough for my sensitive kiddo to use when she insists on using the "grown up soap".
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?