BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Vivian D.
Takoma Park, MD
One of my favorite soaps. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean but it doesn't dry it out which I love. It also leaves my skin smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product because it is sooo affordable and a great value.
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!💋😄💅👍💄👠👙
Patti P.
Little Elm, TX
I like Lever because it smell great & I feel clean after using . Also after shower , I don't have that 'coating' on my skin that makes your hand skid across your skin !
I'm not impressed with the longevity of the scent .or with the moisture content my skin receives
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina A.
Davis, CA
I tend to have dry skin, especially if I use a shower gel to cleanse my body. I buy Lever 2000 bars of soap for the moisture it helps to keep locked in after a shower. The smell is amazing and I love how long the bars of soap last. I'd definitely recommend this soap.
Charmian G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the way this soap smells. It's strong enough to do the job but gentle on my skin, doesn't leave a film. I feel clean and fresh after I finish using. My dry skin is moisturized, doesn't feel itchy. I buy and use it regularly. I recommend you try it for yourself!
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Somewhat drying, but smells fresh and clean. If you like simplicity you would enjoy this soap. Plain, but good value, feels gentle but dried out my back. Can be bought at any supermarket or pharmacy. Personally I would rather but something more moisturizing next time
Myesha W.
Decatur, GA
I love this product because it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it daily and wouldn't trade it for anything. I have nothing but great things to say about this product. I highly recommend this soap for anyone that has dry skin.
Summer P.
Byron, GA
Love it. The smell is amazing and I always feel fresh and clean after showering. Very responsible in prices and even more when there is a sale and coupons. I'd give it 5 stars tho cause its really good for the body and doesnt dry out the skin. I would buy this again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?