BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Brandy M.
Recently tried the bar of soap for the first time and I love it. I will be purchasing it again!
Claudia H.
Gatineau
Smells nice and make my skin real soft. Can be used by woman or man, so that makes it a plus !
Sara A.
Good soap. Fresh scent. Deteriorates faster in a wet environment. Best to keep on a soap plate.
lisa l.
Good soap leave skin clean smooth and fresh.
Would recommend trying it best soap i have tryed
Jasmine G.
I rate this brand 5 stars due to its refreshing feel and my skin looks better after I use it
Gabrieal W.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this soap. IT has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling clean without the dryness.
Reeka C.
It made me feel clean and fresh and I really liked the smell of it. I enjoy using this soap.
sa a.
Great product, it smells heavenly. It keeps your skin moisturized and fresh for a long time.
Johanne R.
Like this soap because natural smell good no strong performance less phosphore and paraben
Maria Isabel L.
I Just Love the smell and how soft is My skin; it's fantastic. The best soap i ever tried.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?