BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Mizael M.
Mizael M.
Me encanta todas esas marcas de jabones, estoy fascinado con sus olores y resultados que han dejado en mi piel. Amo el olor duradero que queda en mi, y eso es lo que una persona generalmente esta buscando. Me encanta estos jabones.
It is a very refreshing soap for the oily skin and skin dries and also for those of sensitive skin
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
It left me feeling clean and refreshed and didn't leave much of a residue after. I bought it at a local shoppers drugmart for a cheap price. Smells great, a nice smell that's lasts quite long. I'd definitely buy it again, it's a regular in my house hold!
Dania  F.
Dania F.
Toronto, Ontario
Lever has great smelling bar soaps that leave your skin feeling clean, soft and most importantly feeling moisturized. They are always easily accessible and affordable and comes in a variety of scents.
Meena A.
Meena A.
Mississauga, ON
Best fragrance and goes on smoothly on skin. Although it is not my first choice but I don't mind using it. The price is just right for the product. I usually buy it from Walmart or nofrills.
lisa l.
lisa l.
Good soap leave skin clean smooth and fresh.
Would recommend trying it best soap i have tryed
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Every good product I us this on an everyday basics it is even safe enough to us on my 7 year's skin thand
Rocio T.
Rocio T.
I have used Lever 2000 for over 15 years. It has always given me a
a clean scent, and keeps me moisturized. It has been my number one choice. I highly recommend it.
Adri K.
Adri K.
It is smooth and creamy. its aroma is delicate. leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I love.
Marielys C.
Marielys C.
Refreshing, aromatic, pleasant feeling, natural, sparkling I love using it, It is a good muscle relaxant, It has a mild odor

Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?