BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Stiwar B.
Excelente producto me encanta es maravilloso siempre lo compro y no lo cambiaría por nada barato y economico
Nicole C.
Smells great ,makes me feel clean but sometimes feels like I have a film on my skin unless in use a loofah
Sandra R.
Is very good soap is durable and will not wear and refreshing don't is expensive and leave smooth the skin
Allison D.
Edmonton
My hubby uses this. I don't. But he really loves it! Has used it for years now. He won't use anything else!
Angimar F.
Excellent product, durable delighted for the whole family and moisturize your body achieves spectacular way
Kristen S.
Gets the job done well and leaves your skin smelling great! However it still doesn't top my favourite brand
Bridget F.
Moncton, NB
Always left my face nice and fresh and kissable smooth. long lasting till you wash your face the next time
Iysha G.
Very refreshing, and does not melt away in the bath! Smells great too! Can be used on the entire family!
Rhonda B.
Every good product I us this on an everyday basics it is even safe enough to us on my 7 year's skin thand
Vandana V.
It is a nice and refreshing bar of soap. It is cost efficient and I definitely recommend it to others.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?