BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Stiwar B.
Excelente producto me encanta es maravilloso siempre lo compro y no lo cambiaría por nada barato y economico
Courtenay B.
Port hawkesbury, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell, ita not a very atrong scent, this soap and how clean I feel after I get out of the shower.
Mary G.
Gilbert, AZ
This product works great and you always come out knowing that you are clean. We both use this soap and enjoy
Amber B.
I love the smell. I buy it for my husband and my boys, we have used it for years and will continue to use it
Kim L.
Like the smell, and makes me feel clean! Doesn't leave residue like other soaps. Great for the whole family!
D'Nai M.
When i was using it in the shower it felt moisturizing but when i came out it made my skin very dry and itchy
Kristen S.
Gets the job done well and leaves your skin smelling great! However it still doesn't top my favourite brand
Nicole C.
Smells great ,makes me feel clean but sometimes feels like I have a film on my skin unless in use a loofah
Angimar F.
Excellent product, durable delighted for the whole family and moisturize your body achieves spectacular way
Bridget F.
Moncton, NB
Always left my face nice and fresh and kissable smooth. long lasting till you wash your face the next time
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?