BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Mylène A.
It is refreshing enough and clean really good but not enough moisturizing. I love the smell of theorange bottle.
Pedro R.
Hialeah, FL
You definatelly feel very clean after using this soap but the aroma of the soap is too strong i rather a smell a bit more subtle...
Brianna H.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great works as needed. Doesn't cloud up water like most soaps. Very great for sensitive skin. Will buy again. Walmart has it for the cheapest and it already priced considerably well.
Kim T.
I really liked the smell of this product and the way it felt when i used it under the water. It made my hands feel really soft afterwards . It lasted as long as any other regular soap that i´ve used before . i would definitely buy it again.
laura s.
Love this product , great scent and it doesn't keep my skin feeling dry and rough it's amazing smooth !! wish it came in more scents but other than that it's a good soap ! on my skin it lasts all night into the next time I shower ! I would recommend if your looking for a nice and cheap soap !!
Hanna S.
Picked up a pack of these at Costco, and not terribly impressed. The bar's scent lost smell after the first few uses and lathering took quite a while.
Parwaiz S.
I used it in four flavors cucumber, coconut, aloe, pomegranate. Find nice scent, refreshing, skin smoothr, long lasting freshness. Moisturize well with support of sunflower oil and vitamin-E.
Melissa G.

Is very good and I always buy cheap but it would be good to get more products , it is very effective and skin care me
Rita R.
Información los línea this sopa Beach se wh en un use información feliz te fresones andar my skin gets soft, besides italiano smells delicious
Kammy T.
My parents and sisters like this, but I just don't care for it. It feels too heavy and filmy on my skin. Not too crazy about the scent, either.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?