BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Donna L.
Donna L.
Toronto, ON
It's a pretty standard bar soap in my opinion. It cleans deeper than shower gel but it's more drying so remember to moisturize after.
C P.
C P.
Edmonton, AB
Cleans great, refreshing smell. My skin feels squeaky clean after using it. The soap lasts a long time.
Ayesha M.
Ayesha M.
Pearland, TX
Great soap. Not too strong a fragrance and not drying. Definitely would recommend. Try buying a bulk from a buying club.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Brampton, ON
It can definitely leave your skin a little dry. It does its job and cleans well, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
Pretty classic soap bar. Did the job and did what I needed it to, but I wish it was more moisturizing
It is a very refreshing soap for the oily skin and skin dries and also for those of sensitive skin
Mizael M.
Mizael M.
Me encanta todas esas marcas de jabones, estoy fascinado con sus olores y resultados que han dejado en mi piel. Amo el olor duradero que queda en mi, y eso es lo que una persona generalmente esta buscando. Me encanta estos jabones.
lisa l.
lisa l.
Good soap leave skin clean smooth and fresh.
Would recommend trying it best soap i have tryed
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Every good product I us this on an everyday basics it is even safe enough to us on my 7 year's skin thand
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
It left me feeling clean and refreshed and didn't leave much of a residue after. I bought it at a local shoppers drugmart for a cheap price. Smells great, a nice smell that's lasts quite long. I'd definitely buy it again, it's a regular in my house hold!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?