BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Zaraid N.
No he utilizado eso poreso no se que decir prefiero decir la verdad a q estar mintiendo sobre cosas q no son reales
Osito T.
Santiago
Muy buen producto, muy recomendable, los resultados demoran en verse pero esta bien en general, bonita presentación
Sarah S.
MARAVILHOSO, MUITO BOM, CHEIROSO, BASTANTE REFRESCANTE E DEIXA SUA PELA MUITO MAIS MACIA, HIDRATA, E MAIS PALPÁVEL.
Vikiana P.
It is a good, sparkling and strong aroma soap. Leaves skin clean and fresh. It is pretty good for its price-quality
Mylène A.
It is refreshing enough and clean really good but not enough moisturizing. I love the smell of theorange bottle.
Bria M.
Glace Bay
made my hands super smooth, I love it, I think out of all the ones I have tried this is definitely my favourite.
Deanna P.
Norton, MA
Clean refreshing feeling, clean fresh sent. only soap the husband will use! Bar lasts a long time and fall apart
Chrissy P.
Rock Hall, Barbados
It dries out my skin a little bit but overall it is a good soap.

I like the packaging and the shape of the soap.
Jessica B.
Morden
Love the smell of this soap! Which is why I use it!
I recommend this soap to anyone who loves refreshing smells!
Liliana V.
México
Es uno de los pocos jabones que he utilizado que realmente hidrata mi piel, a pesar de que mi piel es muy seca.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?