BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I love the smell of it when you smell your skin and very good no irritations to my skon
Marc S.
Marc S.
Nice .... very refreshing
Like the smell ... very good
Will definetetly be using again
Marta L.
Marta L.
Illescas toledo españa

I love this product, I feel it is a great body cream Suprer refrecsnte and idratante
Alex R.
Alex R.
North Chelmsford, MA
Fresh clean scent. Gentle formula but moisturizing. Great for the whole family.
Nathali M.
Nathali M.
San luis az
Muy bueno y deja un olor fresco!!! A mi papa le encanta y nunca falta en cada
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Edmonton, AB
I do not like this product at all because it leaves the skin feeling tight after the shower. However, it is inexpensive for those who are on a budget. If you do like that tight feeling once you finish the shower then this product is for you! I honestly would not recommend this product to others.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Doral, FL
It's within the shower that we all are guilty of thinking we have become the next big superstar singing loudly at the top of our voice. But after that bath we also desire the confidence that I'm squeaky clean and smelling good. Lever 2000 does just that! After each use it not only cleanses but moisturizers and refreshes the skin with a lovely aroma.. It's a pretty darn good soap!
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Wellness Guru Expert
It really deodorized your body it leaves you a nice smell and when you come out of the bathroom and go do something and then enter again the bathroom the smell stays really love this product sometimes I find on special prizes try these and you will love it I recommended to everyone and its like the aloe one smells so good that you just whant to keep washing your body with it
Lucri I.
Lucri I.
Bucharest
. I love clean fresh scents and have found it difficult to find a bar soap that has a non-irritating scent that doesn't give me a headache; but Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap manages to exceed every expectation of mine.  i recomment it
Adan A.
Adan A.
Maple, Ontario
Okay if you have not smelt this soap, it smells fricken amazing, I personally don't use soap on my face because it would be too harsh but it's great for my hands and cleans pretty well! This soap is sometimes my go to!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?