BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lisa B.
I have used lever barsoap for years i don't get dry skin its hypoallergenic all&all its a good product
Maria I.
Great soap for the family leave the skin feeling clean and love the smell. Great soap for the family
Kiera W.
Pretty classic soap bar. Did the job and did what I needed it to, but I wish it was more moisturizing
Jessica T.
Soap brand mame Suave keeps the skin very dry after use the soap, needs more imprudent to work better
Mikaela C.
Drys out my skin being that I already have very dry skin, the cost is pretty cheap which makes sense.
Kiana R.
I love it. Works so well. Skin always feels so clean when I use it. I never get acne or dry skin now.
Hannah G.
Stittsville
Great! One bar lasted me 5 weeks! I always felt as clean as possible. I'm so happy with my results!
Kerri D.
Oshawa, ON
I like the scent of the product however, I find it dissolves much quicker than other leading brands
Elizabeth W.
Hanna
Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. Smells great and doesn't use anything harmful to your skin.
Muito refrescante. Produto excelente, de ótima qualidade, deixa a pele com uma sensação de frescor.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?