BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Marta L.
Illescas toledo españa

I love this product, I feel it is a great body cream Suprer refrecsnte and idratante
Gabriella M.
This is a very good bar soap but it is giving me a tight feeling for my skin. I think if the formula would a bit softer it wouldn't be so hash. It has a sent of a regular bar soap but if it was sentenced I would love that and also if you would lower the price so that more people can afford it
Allison D.
Edmonton
My hubby uses this. I don't. But he really loves it! Has used it for years now. He won't use anything else!
aiman r.
Really refreshing and i use this about everyday and it makes my skin feel wonderful
pros: its very soapy and
cons:it can make my face feel very dry at times
it keeps my face clean for the most part the whole day, i use it about twice a day
i would buy this again
Nicole F.
This bar soap is not only smooth but leaves your body feeling moisturized and soft. This soap will never EVER dry out your skin and leaves a good scent on your body. The price is affordable and it is soo good. I definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will be buying it again.
Selena H.
Very nice smelling. Left my skin feeling smooth, not my favourite soap but it did the job.
Bridget F.
Moncton, NB
Always left my face nice and fresh and kissable smooth. long lasting till you wash your face the next time
Stephanie P.
I love this soap brand !! I feel like it washes and cleans very good and leaves me feeling fresh and it smells great. The one thing I don't like is that I feel it does finish fast compared to other soap brands. But this is why I get the 8 pack đŸ‘đŸŒ
Pollen M.
Beloeil
Je n'ai jamais utilisé ce savon.je ne connais personne dans mon entourage qui utilisent, j'ai impression qu'il est trÚs parfumée et je n'aime pas les savon trop parfumée.
Sarah S.
MARAVILHOSO, MUITO BOM, CHEIROSO, BASTANTE REFRESCANTE E DEIXA SUA PELA MUITO MAIS MACIA, HIDRATA, E MAIS PALPÁVEL.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?