BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I rate this brand 5 stars due to its refreshing feel and my skin looks better after I use it
Reeka C.
Reeka C.
It made me feel clean and fresh and I really liked the smell of it. I enjoy using this soap.
sa a.
sa a.
Great product, it smells heavenly. It keeps your skin moisturized and fresh for a long time.
Oscar V.
Oscar V.
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
I don't used this product, I want it, I would love use this products I wait for you product
Zaidy P.
Zaidy P.
Did the work left my skin nice and soft. would recommend this. the price is not bad either.
Amsherlly T.
Amsherlly T.
No me gusta como huele y lo poco jabonoso que es casi no hace espuma y se gasta muy rápido
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Edmonton
I use it to clean my beauty blender, it works great! It cleans like soap and smells fresh.
Johanne R.
Johanne R.
Like this soap because natural smell good no strong performance less phosphore and paraben
Maria Isabel L.
Maria Isabel L.
I Just Love the smell and how soft is My skin; it's fantastic. The best soap i ever tried.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Very nice smelling. Left my skin feeling smooth, not my favourite soap but it did the job.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?