BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Leaves skin feeling refreshing and smells great! Doesn't dry out skim either. Love this product!
Kimi B.
Kimi B.
Guelph
I love using it on my face it cleans out all the durt, it's amazing. It helps with black heads.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Recently tried the bar of soap for the first time and I love it. I will be purchasing it again!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Good soap. Fresh scent. Deteriorates faster in a wet environment. Best to keep on a soap plate.
Emilie F.
Emilie F.
I like the fresh scent of the soap and it does make me feel pretty clean and refreshed after...
Jayda S.
Jayda S.
Smells fresh and I feel squeaky clean after I use it! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Nicoly S.
Nicoly S.
Too great, i reallg love it! Its amazing i think quallity y wonderful. The resultado its fine.
Marise G.
Marise G.
Smell was really good! Went through so many of them and will continue to go through many more!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gatineau
Smells nice and make my skin real soft. Can be used by woman or man, so that makes it a plus !
Gabrieal W.
Gabrieal W.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this soap. IT has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling clean without the dryness.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?