BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

jennifer m.
Its alright- smells good and everyhing also, but I don't like the way it makes my skin feel after- almost like a tight feeling. I don't like it.
valynsa p.
it has really strong smell and dries out skin. if you are skin sensitive i dont recommend unless you use really good skin lotion after shower
MARCELLO S.
Mauá

I used a single time but felt , feeling of freshness ,gently perfumed .creamy and Perfectly fresh , very, very good
Apple Joy D.
Calapan City
The Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap! I love how refreshing the bar is! I love the scent and it keeps my skin refreshed! It is a bit pricey compared to other soap but it is worth it! When my aunties in Canada gave us package, they always make sure that there is Lever because me and my family is using it.
Ariana J.
I love Lever 2000 products, very fresh and clean. Is great for sensitive skin as it is gentle on your skin. The scent is nice and not overpowering.
Tanika M.
Martinique
Its leaves you feeling fresh, really nice scent. It was a gift from a friend it was a gift basket last year. It is gentle.
Brandy M.
Recently tried the bar of soap for the first time and I love it. I will be purchasing it again!
Nathali M.
San luis az
Muy bueno y deja un olor fresco!!! A mi papa le encanta y nunca falta en cada
Emeline W.
Markham
I love of the smell of this soap! Its great and i have been using for a long time. For its cheap price I would definitely recommend this.
Jessica B.
Morden
Love the smell of this soap! Which is why I use it!
I recommend this soap to anyone who loves refreshing smells!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?