BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Andrea B.
Lever 2000 soap is a GOOD soap. It is not the best, but close to it. It does not dry out your skin as much as other soaps, but other soaps I have tried moisturize better.
Janice D.
I like how clean and fresh my skin feels after using Lever 2000. My skin is somewhat sensitive and this soap rinses away without leaving my skin red and irritated. 👍🏼
Rocio T.
I have used Lever 2000 for over 15 years. It has always given me a
a clean scent, and keeps me moisturized. It has been my number one choice. I highly recommend it.
Jay C.
It makes you feel fresh and smelling good when you get out the shower. This soap is not like when you use it the smell goes away fast. It also leaves my skin soft
Rachel O.
Son muy buenos para mi son los mejores dejan un buen aroma duran un monton me parencen que son exelentes muy buena calidad de todos los jabones que he usado en mi vida el hacido uno de los mejores lo amo son muy refresncates los adoro no me canso de decirlo
Faby V.
San José
I like a lot and is very good for the skin
Its scent is soft and is prefect for people with sensitive skin
Last long because in my family they use the same soap and has a long life
Toby W.
Mount brydges, ON
Great smelling and has a good lather. Doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or filmy. Leaves you with a long lasting fresh scent and the feeling of clean hands.
Aline S.
MONTRÉAL
This product feels clean and not at all slimy. Also, it has a very mild scent that doesn't overpower anything. Finally, the monetary value is also really good.
sarah b.
some scents are too extreme, but the soap lathers on well. i use it almost every time i shower. although i have sensitive skin, the product is moisturizing .
Amber W.
Three Hills
I like it. I find it leaves my sensitive skin a little dry though. It lathered well though. I think if you have a normal skin tone it would be good for you.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?