BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Jaime W.
Fredericton, NB
Love the smell of this product, it makes me fell a little more awake in the morning! I love using it every morning to help wake me up!
Julie H.
Auburn, ME
Love the smell ! And made me feel clean! My skin wAs left moist ! Would recommend this to any one who has dry skin or sensitive akin
Donna L.
Toronto, ON
It's a pretty standard bar soap in my opinion. It cleans deeper than shower gel but it's more drying so remember to moisturize after.
Pedro R.
Hialeah, FL
You definatelly feel very clean after using this soap but the aroma of the soap is too strong i rather a smell a bit more subtle...
Jessica L.
Leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. I love it! There's hardly any scent , which is really great for people with sensitive skin.
Anna D.
Soap works well. But I find it leaves your skin felling dry. It's fairly cheap but I feel dove or Olay are better than lever 2000
Gema C.
C/ pablo claudio #2, azua, R.D
Excelente, no deja ningún residuo, su fragancia es fresca, me siento limpia, y no maltrata mi piel, la deja suave y refrescante.
Ashley G.
Brampton, ON
It can definitely leave your skin a little dry. It does its job and cleans well, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
Marlene A.
By far the better bar of all bars out there! Fresh smell and cleans with no residue left on your skin. Really cleans your skin!
'Kenzie R.
Barrie
Awesome product
Always feel clean
Great price and usually found on sale
Bulk buying makes it easier
And I find it lasts longer
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?