BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kiana R.
Kiana R.
I love it. Works so well. Skin always feels so clean when I use it. I never get acne or dry skin now.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
Drys out my skin being that I already have very dry skin, the cost is pretty cheap which makes sense.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Great soap for the family leave the skin feeling clean and love the smell. Great soap for the family
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Hanna
Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. Smells great and doesn't use anything harmful to your skin.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Oshawa, ON
I like the scent of the product however, I find it dissolves much quicker than other leading brands
Muito refrescante. Produto excelente, de ótima qualidade, deixa a pele com uma sensação de frescor.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Perfect for the shower for a quick easy clean, especially if you do not want something super smelly
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Stittsville
Great! One bar lasted me 5 weeks! I always felt as clean as possible. I'm so happy with my results!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Kingston
love the smell of lever it is amazing and never leaves my skin dry or tight like some bar soaps do
angimar f.
angimar f.

GREAT FOR EVERY DAY USE SOAP helps keep your skin clean and soft all day feeling fresh GENERATED
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?