BY LEVER 2000 #89 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Kim T.
I really liked the smell of this product and the way it felt when i used it under the water. It made my hands feel really soft afterwards . It lasted as long as any other regular soap that i´ve used before . i would definitely buy it again.
Marium D.
I love dove soap it makes my looks beautiful .. One thing I really like about dove soap when ever I get pimples and I start using it I'm skin gets really fresh and pimples goes away really fast... I don't use it during winter time.
Carishma J.
Toronto
Best soap. Left my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I loved the fact that the scents were lovely as well and it caters to sensitive skin. Great value for such a low cost.
Pollen M.
Beloeil
Je n'ai jamais utilisé ce savon.je ne connais personne dans mon entourage qui utilisent, j'ai impression qu'il est très parfumée et je n'aime pas les savon trop parfumée.
Meena A.
Mississauga, ON
Best fragrance and goes on smoothly on skin. Although it is not my first choice but I don't mind using it. The price is just right for the product. I usually buy it from Walmart or nofrills.
Otimo produto me sinto bem quando uso e a marca é muito a ouve nenhum comentario negativo a respoitoboa realmente todos da minha casa são usuarios da mesma marca e nunc
Hanna S.
Toronto, Ontario
I got this package at Costco, and very impressed. At first impressions, I did not like the scent but after using it for awhile I've grown to love the scent. It doesn't later much but leaves my skin feeling SO hydrated.
Lala C.
muy buena calidad, suave, rico olor, producto rendidor e interesante empaque, es realmente agradable al tacto, no es tan económico lo que lo hace difícil de conseguir
Lilian S.
Winderful product, leaves the skin feeling oh so smooth and smells great. Really makes you feel like you got a deep clean. Would use it everyday if i could. Reasonably priced considering it's benefits. Highly recommended.
oliva g.
Me encanto es algo que me recommendaron y des del primer momento que la use me fascino, es un producto que no lo cambiaría su forma su textura es algo que no se te hace sentir distinta
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?