BY LEVER 2000 #93 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Rory O.
Lever 2000 is a go to for me. quick and easy to use in the shower. Lathers very nicely and I just love smell. very accessible due to the fact they sell it in most grocery stores and superstores.
aiman r.
Really refreshing and i use this about everyday and it makes my skin feel wonderful
pros: its very soapy and
cons:it can make my face feel very dry at times
it keeps my face clean for the most part the whole day, i use it about twice a day
i would buy this again
Brianna H.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great works as needed. Doesn't cloud up water like most soaps. Very great for sensitive skin. Will buy again. Walmart has it for the cheapest and it already priced considerably well.
Marie G.
Miami
The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Camille T.
Lévis
Good, smooth but not my favorite. The smell isn't great and the soap doesn't come off easily from the soap bar. Still, it is gentle but I didn't felt a difference. It is budget friendly.
andressa s.
super good leaves the skin soft advise for all one of the best product leaves the skin soft light and an optimal beautybuy vain not to arrempender I use and you? not vain regret vain love
each melores skin productslever a new super good brand
buy you too
Shannen H.
Leaves skin very soft and doesn't dry out or leave itchy. Bought at Walmart or your local drug store. Average price it is affordable. Gentle and doesn't strip skin. I have bought this many times and will repurchase
Vladislava T.
I really liked this soap.Bought it at a discount and have not regretted. Has a pleasant aroma.Do not dry the skin and makes it buttery,what is important for me since I have oily skin.
Stephanie P.
I love this soap brand !! I feel like it washes and cleans very good and leaves me feeling fresh and it smells great. The one thing I don't like is that I feel it does finish fast compared to other soap brands. But this is why I get the 8 pack 👍🏼
Kim T.
I really liked the smell of this product and the way it felt when i used it under the water. It made my hands feel really soft afterwards . It lasted as long as any other regular soap that i´ve used before . i would definitely buy it again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?