BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

gabriela h.
gabriela h.
i think its really moisturizing and its perfect for my skin and it leaves no residue, its just perfect for me.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I like them a lot. When i go ro buy soap i either buy this one or dove. But they leave my skin to feel itchy..
D'Nai M.
D'Nai M.
When i was using it in the shower it felt moisturizing but when i came out it made my skin very dry and itchy
Mary G.
Mary G.
Gilbert, AZ
This product works great and you always come out knowing that you are clean. We both use this soap and enjoy
Courtenay B.
Courtenay B.
PORT HAWKESBURY, NS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell, ita not a very atrong scent, this soap and how clean I feel after I get out of the shower.
Stiwar B.
Stiwar B.
Excelente producto me encanta es maravilloso siempre lo compro y no lo cambiaría por nada barato y economico
Amber B.
Amber B.
I love the smell. I buy it for my husband and my boys, we have used it for years and will continue to use it
Kim L.
Kim L.
Like the smell, and makes me feel clean! Doesn't leave residue like other soaps. Great for the whole family!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gets the job done well and leaves your skin smelling great! However it still doesn't top my favourite brand
Allison D.
Allison D.
Edmonton
My hubby uses this. I don't. But he really loves it! Has used it for years now. He won't use anything else!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?