BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

D'Nai M.
When i was using it in the shower it felt moisturizing but when i came out it made my skin very dry and itchy
Mariangel C.
Excellent, my skin is completely smooth and I like a lot, is absolutely wonderful and I love to have him in my bathroom , has a pleasant smell and a nice presentation , leaves my skin soft and matte recommend with eyes closed
Reeka C.
It made me feel clean and fresh and I really liked the smell of it. I enjoy using this soap.
Marium D.
I love dove soap it makes my looks beautiful .. One thing I really like about dove soap when ever I get pimples and I start using it I'm skin gets really fresh and pimples goes away really fast... I don't use it during winter time.
Marie G.
Miami
The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Sandra G.
Kingston
love the smell of lever it is amazing and never leaves my skin dry or tight like some bar soaps do
Dani B.
Mexico
me parecio un muy buen producto ya que me apoyo para tener un poco mas dresco mi cuerpo lo recomiendo demaciado ya que es un producto original y que se que les va a encantar por su gran calidad
Aline S.
MONTRÉAL
This product feels clean and not at all slimy. Also, it has a very mild scent that doesn't overpower anything. Finally, the monetary value is also really good.
Kimi B.
Guelph
I love using it on my face it cleans out all the durt, it's amazing. It helps with black heads.
Rushell W.
Lever bar soap smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it at least once per week. buy it in downtown kingston or the supermarkets. It is very long lasting.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?