BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Alesha R.
I buy based on scent and Lever 2000 has one of the better scents. I doesn't cost much either
Kelsey C.
Lehi
This is always my go to soap. I always feel clean after using and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Jessica O.
Dunbar, WV
Classic bar of soap. Good clean smell and nice texture on skin. A good value for the product.
Annette G.
I love the way this makes my skin smell!! It's not greasy at all and leaves a fresh scent!
Toni W.
Berea, KY
great scent great product in general 10/10 would recommend good price not too expensive.
Jeanette Z.
This is the only soap bar we use at oir house my son loves it and it doesnt break him out
Harmony L.
Silver City, NM
Its been a family tradition to use lever2000 for years love the original soap bars <3...
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Evelyne L.
Gets the job done. Smells fantastic. Inexpensive product so defiantly will be using this again with the family. does not leave skin feeling dry. Sent stays on the skin for a fair amount of time. I was extremely satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Very safe formula for body but will make your face super duper dry. I don't recommend.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?