BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Holly T.
Holly T.
I love Lever 2000 when its been a hot day down here in texas, it has a fresh smell and wakes your body up and you showing the heat away, Its gentle on my skin and harsh to the dirt. More pro's the cons. The only con is the shower has to end. I would buy it again
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I love this soap but in the liquid form. For a year and a half it was the only one I would buy. It's too bad I can no longer find it. It worked well sand smelled so great! I would still be using it if it was still readily available at the stores I frequent most.
Christine V.
Christine V.
I grew up using Lever 2000 soap as that was what my mother always purchased. Each bar tends to last about 1 month with daily washing for me personally. I tend to buy from Wal-Mart or Target. I would give it 4 stars as it is a wonderful soap! Enjoy your purchase!
Breana C.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC
Lever 2000 provides a smooth texture on your skin but can sometimes not lather up enough when taking a shower. Lever 2000 is amazing for washing your hands and completing other tasks, but like I said, it doesn't lather up well. I would still recommend it though.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
North Miami , FL
I enjoyed the cleanliness the Lever 2000 gave me but left my skin a bit dry. I bought the product in Walmart. There was a good value on the product, it was not too expensive and worked well. The scent left was nice. I would recommend for someone with oily skin.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Warren, MI
I have sensitive skin and it rarely ever bothers me or breaks me out. My skin smells fresh for hours after my shower and it makes my skin feel soft unlike other soaps. Most of my family uses this şoap and likes it. Have repurchased and will again in the future.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lynn, MA
This soap is hands down my favorite bar soap! I've tried other brands that seem to dry my skin out. I really like the smell this soap leaves behind. Lever 200 is also a great value! I use it every time I shower! I definitely recommend using Lever 2000 bar soap!
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Harleysville, PA
This bar of soap hydrates your skin and keeps it smooth. I bought it at my local BJs. So if you have dry skin like I had I just pulled out the bar of soap and washed my body and in seconds I can see the results. Now I know when I want soap I will use lever 2000
Doug H.
Doug H.
For anyone who has not tried this bar soap; I want to highly recommend it. It is gentle on the body and smells good. It leaves your skin soft without that dry itchy feeling OR oily skin. I like the way the sent lasts.
I would by it again and always look for it.
The Lever 2000 Bar Soap is ok but it not great. I bought it at Walmart; you can find it anywhere. I liked the smell of the soap bar but I think that it could've been better. It does have good value and not at pricey. I would definitely consider buying it again.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?