BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Sharita R.
Fort Riley
I love lever 2000! It gives you that really fresh clean feeling. It also smells great. And with their perfectly fresh refreshing 8 pack you really get a great bargain. I also love the fact that this soap gives you a really great clean without being harsh or drying to your skin.
Tressa P.
Lever 2000 is by far my favorite soap, not only does it have a mild pleasant scent but I love that I actually feel clean after I use it! Most soaps leave a residue and you want to wash again just to get that off. However not with Lever 2000, your clean and fresh the first time.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is such a great, gentle and mild formula. I suffer terribly from sensitive skin, and it is one of the only bar soaps that doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling tight and itchy. It is such an affordable price, and I continue to repurchase time and time again.
Lisa K.
Milford, MI
Lever 2000 lathers quite nicely and rinses well. It does not have a perfume smell which I like. It lasts a long time. This soap is good good god the whole family to use. I use this soap daily when I shower and it does not dry my skin out. I would definitely recommend this soap.
Kimberly L.
Katy, TX
Love the scent! Feels clean and fresh, never leaves a residue. Does not dry out my skin and best of all, my husband will use this as well. This is our go to shower bar of choice. I have tried other brands but we keep coming back to Lever. Now, my 3 teenage sons use it as well!
Kim H.
Daytona Beach, FL
The bar soaps up nice and foamy with just a little water. The fragrance is fresh and your hands feel silky clean. I use it many times a day as part of my routine. You can buy this brand at most anyplace that sells bar soap. I would recommend everyone have a few bars on hand.
Kristina D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Even though I consider this a men's soap, I absolutely love the smell of it. It keeps me smelling fresh, but also reminds my of my boyfriend throughout the day. I also love that it doesn't leave me feeling dry or filmy through the day. I will definitely continue to buy!
Vivian D.
Takoma Park, MD
One of my favorite soaps. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean but it doesn't dry it out which I love. It also leaves my skin smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product because it is sooo affordable and a great value.
Emily P.
Cary, NC
Cleans really well, however, there is nothing super special about it. It is affordable and usually pretty convenient to buy as well. It is a pretty big bar and the scent is a pretty normal, clean scent- nothing super special though. (The eight pack is pretty convenient)
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?