BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Aline S.
MONTRÉAL
This product feels clean and not at all slimy. Also, it has a very mild scent that doesn't overpower anything. Finally, the monetary value is also really good.
Toby W.
Strathroy
Great smelling and has a good lather. Doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or filmy. Leaves you with a long lasting fresh scent and the feeling of clean hands.
Amber W.
Three Hills
I like it. I find it leaves my sensitive skin a little dry though. It lathered well though. I think if you have a normal skin tone it would be good for you.
sarah b.
some scents are too extreme, but the soap lathers on well. i use it almost every time i shower. although i have sensitive skin, the product is moisturizing .
Ana T.
It hard to find a good bar soap for me, most of the cause my allergy. Lever is one of my favourite after i used really feel my skin clean, fresh and smooth.
Hanna S.
Picked up a pack of these at Costco, and not terribly impressed. The bar's scent lost smell after the first few uses and lathering took quite a while.
Sylvia N.
Surrey
My brother, boyfriend, and I like these and they've lasted us a long time! I wish it was more moisturizing but overall a good clean for your buck!
Thayy C.
Ótimo,eu adorei deixou minha pele lizinha e muito bonita. Amei usar este produto ,além de deixar minha pele lizinha ,tem um ótimo cheiro,eu amei .
Kasandra S.
Owen Sound
I found that my skin was tight and dry after using. i enjoyed the scent of them how ever, very refreshing and lovely. i purchased mine at Walmart.
Maamee S.
I really loved the lever 2000 products it refreshing .loved them and I will always used it and recommend for my friends and family to used it too.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?