BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Shannen H.
Leaves skin very soft and doesn't dry out or leave itchy. Bought at Walmart or your local drug store. Average price it is affordable. Gentle and doesn't strip skin. I have bought this many times and will repurchase
Vladislava T.
I really liked this soap.Bought it at a discount and have not regretted. Has a pleasant aroma.Do not dry the skin and makes it buttery,what is important for me since I have oily skin.
Stephanie P.
I love this soap brand !! I feel like it washes and cleans very good and leaves me feeling fresh and it smells great. The one thing I don't like is that I feel it does finish fast compared to other soap brands. But this is why I get the 8 pack 👍🏼
Kim T.
I really liked the smell of this product and the way it felt when i used it under the water. It made my hands feel really soft afterwards . It lasted as long as any other regular soap that i´ve used before . i would definitely buy it again.
Marium D.
I love dove soap it makes my looks beautiful .. One thing I really like about dove soap when ever I get pimples and I start using it I'm skin gets really fresh and pimples goes away really fast... I don't use it during winter time.
Pollen M.
Beloeil
Je n'ai jamais utilisé ce savon.je ne connais personne dans mon entourage qui utilisent, j'ai impression qu'il est très parfumée et je n'aime pas les savon trop parfumée.
Carishma J.
Toronto
Best soap. Left my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I loved the fact that the scents were lovely as well and it caters to sensitive skin. Great value for such a low cost.
Otimo produto me sinto bem quando uso e a marca é muito a ouve nenhum comentario negativo a respoitoboa realmente todos da minha casa são usuarios da mesma marca e nunc
Meena A.
Mississauga, ON
Best fragrance and goes on smoothly on skin. Although it is not my first choice but I don't mind using it. The price is just right for the product. I usually buy it from Walmart or nofrills.
Lala C.
muy buena calidad, suave, rico olor, producto rendidor e interesante empaque, es realmente agradable al tacto, no es tan económico lo que lo hace difícil de conseguir
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?