BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Julie H.
Julie H.
Auburn, ME
Love the smell ! And made me feel clean! My skin wAs left moist ! Would recommend this to any one who has dry skin or sensitive akin
Pedro R.
Pedro R.
Hialeah, FL
You definatelly feel very clean after using this soap but the aroma of the soap is too strong i rather a smell a bit more subtle...
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. I love it! There's hardly any scent , which is really great for people with sensitive skin.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Soap works well. But I find it leaves your skin felling dry. It's fairly cheap but I feel dove or Olay are better than lever 2000
Gema C.
Gema C.
C/ pablo claudio #2, azua, R.D
Excelente, no deja ningún residuo, su fragancia es fresca, me siento limpia, y no maltrata mi piel, la deja suave y refrescante.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
By far the better bar of all bars out there! Fresh smell and cleans with no residue left on your skin. Really cleans your skin!
'Kenzie R.
'Kenzie R.
Barrie
Awesome product
Always feel clean
Great price and usually found on sale
Bulk buying makes it easier
And I find it lasts longer
Nina D.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I keep it on hand when we run out of body wash I prefer a body wash I don't really like Bar soap The moisture is long-lasting
Nuery I.
Nuery I.
The soap smells great and the fragrance lasts for some time and it cleans the body nicely. But it doesn't feel very smooth...
Elionice A.
Elionice A.
super amei e indico a todos voces que querem usar..........
ele é muito bom e bem leve afinal o nome ja diz que ele é leve ,
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?