BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Angimar F.
Excellent product, durable delighted for the whole family and moisturize your body achieves spectacular way
Sylvia Z.
Sabana Hoyos, PR
One of the best I've ever used. Other then been a good quality soap it is one of the most less expensive there out in the market. For people with not that much money or just simply doesn't want to spend to a lot on just bar soap, Lever 2000 is the best to get.
Amber B.
I love the smell. I buy it for my husband and my boys, we have used it for years and will continue to use it
Marium D.
I love dove soap it makes my looks beautiful .. One thing I really like about dove soap when ever I get pimples and I start using it I'm skin gets really fresh and pimples goes away really fast... I don't use it during winter time.
Sandra R.
Is very good soap is durable and will not wear and refreshing don't is expensive and leave smooth the skin
Suchismita P.
I find the soap to be a perfect mix of refreshing and tantalising feeling, and the very important aspect of balancing deodorising while also being soft and nourishing for the skin. I am especially partial to the original one, even more than I happen to like the one with pomegranate and coconut.
Nicole C.
Smells great ,makes me feel clean but sometimes feels like I have a film on my skin unless in use a loofah
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Growing up, I always used this soap but it's too strong scented and harsh on the skin! I wouldn't recommend it unless you really need it
Julie H.
Auburn, ME
Love the smell ! And made me feel clean! My skin wAs left moist ! Would recommend this to any one who has dry skin or sensitive akin
Toby W.
Strathroy
Great smelling and has a good lather. Doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or filmy. Leaves you with a long lasting fresh scent and the feeling of clean hands.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?