BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

chantay m.
Kingsclear, NB
I loved it left my skin super soft , I smelled really good, a con about it is that it didn't really last long i felt it disposed fast , i bought it at my local walmart , has a great sent fruity is my favorite and i highly recommend this product if you love feeling refreshed
Lori M.
Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar soap left my skin soft and moisturized. I use it daily in the shower and it didn't dry or irritate my skin and it left no soap film. It is reasonably priced and like the fact that the scent works for both my husband and I. Will definitely buy again.
Mara P.
O Lever 2000 até hoje foi o melhor que já usei, recommendo imenso. É super refrescante e deixa a pele cheirosa e macia. Já usei outros mas nada melhor que este sinceramente.
Becki G.
Lebanon, Ky
Non greasy clean feeling after using . Fresh and different scents. Different than other soaps I have used. Found the price to be generally average to other soaps on the maker. Felt gentle on the skin. Would recommend giving this soap a try to other people.
Melyni L.
Hanover
I find it to be kind and gentle with my sensitive skin one of the very few i can use ! I use it regularly now for a couple months but I could use a cheaper price as I'm on a very limited income
Rory O.
Lever 2000 is a go to for me. quick and easy to use in the shower. Lathers very nicely and I just love smell. very accessible due to the fact they sell it in most grocery stores and superstores.
aiman r.
Really refreshing and i use this about everyday and it makes my skin feel wonderful
pros: its very soapy and
cons:it can make my face feel very dry at times
it keeps my face clean for the most part the whole day, i use it about twice a day
i would buy this again
Brianna H.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great works as needed. Doesn't cloud up water like most soaps. Very great for sensitive skin. Will buy again. Walmart has it for the cheapest and it already priced considerably well.
Marie G.
Miami
The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Camille T.
Lévis
Good, smooth but not my favorite. The smell isn't great and the soap doesn't come off easily from the soap bar. Still, it is gentle but I didn't felt a difference. It is budget friendly.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?