BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Adorei deixa a pele fresca e muito cheiroso, deixa você com aquela secessão de pele limpa por várias horas, é não deixou minha pele seca, 😍😍😍😍
Rita R.
Rita R.
Información los línea this sopa Beach se wh en un use información feliz te fresones andar my skin gets soft, besides italiano smells delicious
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Left me feeling extremly clean and fresh. It smelt amazing and didn't not make my skin feel dry like some bar soaps can made my skin feel soft.
valynsa p.
valynsa p.
it has really strong smell and dries out skin. if you are skin sensitive i dont recommend unless you use really good skin lotion after shower
Helene J.
Helene J.
it's so good it makes your skin soft and great . i love it so much maybe alittle to much but it's on of my fav i would every day if i had to
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This bar of soap smells great and is not harsh on the skins it gets rid of dirt and oil fairly well i would recommend this product to others
Terri Lyn C.
Terri Lyn C.
Edmonton
Always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. The soap creates a thick lather to ensure you can see which of your 2000 parts you've covered!
Emeline W.
Emeline W.
Markham
I love of the smell of this soap! Its great and i have been using for a long time. For its cheap price I would definitely recommend this.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Charlottetown
Love this soap it is the only one that I find leaves a fresh feeling throughout feeling you have residue left over clogging your pores
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Fredericton, NB
Love the smell of this product, it makes me fell a little more awake in the morning! I love using it every morning to help wake me up!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?