BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Charlotte B.
Left me feeling extremly clean and fresh. It smelt amazing and didn't not make my skin feel dry like some bar soaps can made my skin feel soft.
Hanna S.
Toronto, Ontario
I got this package at Costco, and very impressed. At first impressions, I did not like the scent but after using it for awhile I've grown to love the scent. It doesn't later much but leaves my skin feeling SO hydrated.
Zahra A.
Brampton
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth definitely think everyone should try it out! it brightens your skin like a lemon scrub, but not easy to find everywhere. invest in a affordable product like this which will be well used! you won't regret it! great sensation, product and company
Marc S.
Nice .... very refreshing
Like the smell ... very good
Will definetetly be using again
barbara l.
I like it, it's a good soap, and i will say too every body should try it, it's not expensive, it's smell good, affordable, it's gentle on the skin, the smell stay for a long time,.....
Zaraid N.
No he utilizado eso poreso no se que decir prefiero decir la verdad a q estar mintiendo sobre cosas q no son reales
Hannah L.
the quality is ok, is it affordable and always goes on sale. The scent is light an would be good for people who do not like strong soap scents. One bar lasts about 3 weeks to 1 month.
Melyni L.
Hanover
I find it to be kind and gentle with my sensitive skin one of the very few i can use ! I use it regularly now for a couple months but I could use a cheaper price as I'm on a very limited income
Mizael M.
Me encanta todas esas marcas de jabones, estoy fascinado con sus olores y resultados que han dejado en mi piel. Amo el olor duradero que queda en mi, y eso es lo que una persona generalmente esta buscando. Me encanta estos jabones.
Vikiana P.
It is a good, sparkling and strong aroma soap. Leaves skin clean and fresh. It is pretty good for its price-quality
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?