BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Amber W.
Amber W.
Three Hills
I like it. I find it leaves my sensitive skin a little dry though. It lathered well though. I think if you have a normal skin tone it would be good for you.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Picked up a pack of these at Costco, and not terribly impressed. The bar's scent lost smell after the first few uses and lathering took quite a while.
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
I love Lever 2000 products, very fresh and clean. Is great for sensitive skin as it is gentle on your skin. The scent is nice and not overpowering.
Kasandra S.
Kasandra S.
Owen Sound
I found that my skin was tight and dry after using. i enjoyed the scent of them how ever, very refreshing and lovely. i purchased mine at Walmart.
Thayy C.
Thayy C.
Ótimo,eu adorei deixou minha pele lizinha e muito bonita. Amei usar este produto ,além de deixar minha pele lizinha ,tem um ótimo cheiro,eu amei .
Sylvia N.
Sylvia N.
Surrey
My brother, boyfriend, and I like these and they've lasted us a long time! I wish it was more moisturizing but overall a good clean for your buck!
Maamee S.
Maamee S.
I really loved the lever 2000 products it refreshing .loved them and I will always used it and recommend for my friends and family to used it too.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Its alright- smells good and everyhing also, but I don't like the way it makes my skin feel after- almost like a tight feeling. I don't like it.
Vidalis R.
Vidalis R.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Este jabón reseca aún más mi piel ya q mi piel necesita más humectación para mi no funcionó. Lo compré en walmart. Es harsh es fuerte a mi piel
Kammy T.
Kammy T.
My parents and sisters like this, but I just don't care for it. It feels too heavy and filmy on my skin. Not too crazy about the scent, either.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?