BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Shyanne E.
Edmonton
Its nice and soapy. I love all of the different kind of scents you can get. Not too crazy about writing reviews. it kind of seems like I'm trapped to finish an essay or something. Welll they still want more.... What mor do you WANT?! Heeeeeeeeelpp
Mary M.
I don't like the feeling it leaves after you rinse off the soap but it does really clean well. My parents love it more than me if it helps anyone. I don't use it often because I think it could be a lot more smooth. In overall, I would only recommend it to people who don't mind the harshness of the soap and simply want to be clean.
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
Lever has great smelling bar soaps that leave your skin feeling clean, soft and most importantly feeling moisturized. They are always easily accessible and affordable and comes in a variety of scents.
Mizael M.
Me encanta todas esas marcas de jabones, estoy fascinado con sus olores y resultados que han dejado en mi piel. Amo el olor duradero que queda en mi, y eso es lo que una persona generalmente esta buscando. Me encanta estos jabones.
Khadisha G.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original is truly amazing! I use this product everyday and I am stunned with the results that it leaves my skin with! It's like you can literally feel it clean and refresh your skin , leaving it so smooth! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Dani B.
Mexico
me parecio un muy buen producto ya que me apoyo para tener un poco mas dresco mi cuerpo lo recomiendo demaciado ya que es un producto original y que se que les va a encantar por su gran calidad
Aye C.
Muy bueno para el uso diario , el jabón es único ya que para mi piel es muy beneficiosa aporta un aroma fresco y natural para la piel, deja una fragancia en la piel después del uso y deja la piel radiante y suave
Eaman N.
Overall a good quality soap for a good price. The smell is very fresh. Lasts a very long time. My one concern is that it can be very drying to the skin afterwards. A lotion must be used after. Once again is has a reasonable price, can often get a pack of 8.
Suchismita P.
I find the soap to be a perfect mix of refreshing and tantalising feeling, and the very important aspect of balancing deodorising while also being soft and nourishing for the skin. I am especially partial to the original one, even more than I happen to like the one with pomegranate and coconut.
Sophie M.
I think they are great soaps they smell amazing you must try them they make my skin very soft and they are very Gentle I bought it at Walmart and Shoppers drug mart They lasted me a very long time almost 5 months I would really recommend this product
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?