BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I keep it on hand when we run out of body wash I prefer a body wash I don't really like Bar soap The moisture is long-lasting
Stephanie P.
I love this soap brand !! I feel like it washes and cleans very good and leaves me feeling fresh and it smells great. The one thing I don't like is that I feel it does finish fast compared to other soap brands. But this is why I get the 8 pack 👍🏼
Mylène A.
It is refreshing enough and clean really good but not enough moisturizing. I love the smell of theorange bottle.
Sara A.
Good soap. Fresh scent. Deteriorates faster in a wet environment. Best to keep on a soap plate.
Bev B.
New Westminster
My husband loves this soap. Because it has built in deodorizer it makes him feel fresh and clean all day long. We have a bar in the shower and at each sink in the bathroom. We also have a boat and each shower is stocked with this soap. I love the fragrance and is my go to when I am out
Rhonda B.
Every good product I us this on an everyday basics it is even safe enough to us on my 7 year's skin thand
Rocio T.
I have used Lever 2000 for over 15 years. It has always given me a
a clean scent, and keeps me moisturized. It has been my number one choice. I highly recommend it.
Ariana J.
I love Lever 2000 products, very fresh and clean. Is great for sensitive skin as it is gentle on your skin. The scent is nice and not overpowering.
Tanika M.
Martinique
Its leaves you feeling fresh, really nice scent. It was a gift from a friend it was a gift basket last year. It is gentle.
Maria I.
Great soap for the family leave the skin feeling clean and love the smell. Great soap for the family
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?