BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Iness B.
Really great product and it's very affordable. It's not to harsh on the skin which is one of the concerns I have because I can get very dry hands, during the winter time mostly. It's smells so good which is a bonus. When I used the product, my hands felt clean and soft. But, it's not ,y favorite product because I feel like Dove for example does better bar soaps for dry hands.
Rachel W.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh smells so good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and sqeaky clean. I like the eight pack because I always have one on hand after I use a bar up. It's nice for the whole family. The soap foams nicely and I don't need to reapply to my washcloth which is nice for when I need a quick shower. The bar dries nicely and doesn't stick to the shelf in my shower. That's always a good thing since my children tend to leave it wherever. I love this soap!
Apple Joy D.
Calapan City
The Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap! I love how refreshing the bar is! I love the scent and it keeps my skin refreshed! It is a bit pricey compared to other soap but it is worth it! When my aunties in Canada gave us package, they always make sure that there is Lever because me and my family is using it.
Nika L.
Does the job, and is relatively cheap. It doesn't have an obnoxious smell, which is perfect for any household bathroom use. It is a moderate size, and doesn't leave a soapy film after every use like many soap bars do. I would recommend this to someone who is on a budget and needs regular, nice soap which is also hypoallergenic.
Hannah B.
When I first tried this soap I was really surprised about how refreshed it made me feel I actually felt clean, I did not feel dried out like I was use to it had a calming sent and now t is my go to soap for showers, or just washing my hands. I would recommend this soap to anyone with dry skin.
Zahra A.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth definitely think everyone should try it out! it brightens your skin like a lemon scrub, but not easy to find everywhere. invest in a affordable product like this which will be well used! you won't regret it! great sensation, product and company
Jared E.
Castries, Saint Lucia
I have being using this brand of soap forever and I am pleased with it and would not change it for anything. It smells good. It leaves the body feeling nice and smooth. Doesn't dry the skin and doesn't leave it oily....just right. I don't where colognes or body sprays when i go to bed but my partner loves to snuggle up to me and sniff me...she loves my scent after bathing with this sopa
Sylvia Z.
Sabana Hoyos, PR
One of the best I've ever used. Other then been a good quality soap it is one of the most less expensive there out in the market. For people with not that much money or just simply doesn't want to spend to a lot on just bar soap, Lever 2000 is the best to get.
Jordan W.
It left me feeling clean and refreshed and didn't leave much of a residue after. I bought it at a local shoppers drugmart for a cheap price. Smells great, a nice smell that's lasts quite long. I'd definitely buy it again, it's a regular in my house hold!
christine L.
New Castle, DE
First of all I saved cash buying it by the 8 pack, I love that This Lever Product has a fresh clean smell. When I first stepped from the shower my skin was nice, clean, and soft. I love this soap and would like to try the liquid. .
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?