BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Camille T.
Camille T.
Lévis
Good, smooth but not my favorite. The smell isn't great and the soap doesn't come off easily from the soap bar. Still, it is gentle but I didn't felt a difference. It is budget friendly.
Katia S.
Katia S.
It keeps my skin feeling super clean and fresh, also the the different smells that it comes in are really good. If I do say so myself, in my house, this is a product that we like using.
barbara l.
barbara l.
I like it, it's a good soap, and i will say too every body should try it, it's not expensive, it's smell good, affordable, it's gentle on the skin, the smell stay for a long time,.....
Rushell W.
Rushell W.
Lever bar soap smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it at least once per week. buy it in downtown kingston or the supermarkets. It is very long lasting.
Vladislava T.
Vladislava T.
I really liked this soap.Bought it at a discount and have not regretted. Has a pleasant aroma.Do not dry the skin and makes it buttery,what is important for me since I have oily skin.
oliva g.
oliva g.
Me encanto es algo que me recommendaron y des del primer momento que la use me fascino, es un producto que no lo cambiaría su forma su textura es algo que no se te hace sentir distinta
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
the quality is ok, is it affordable and always goes on sale. The scent is light an would be good for people who do not like strong soap scents. One bar lasts about 3 weeks to 1 month.
Mara P.
Mara P.
O Lever 2000 até hoje foi o melhor que já usei, recommendo imenso. É super refrescante e deixa a pele cheirosa e macia. Já usei outros mas nada melhor que este sinceramente.
Pollen M.
Pollen M.
Beloeil
Je n'ai jamais utilisé ce savon.je ne connais personne dans mon entourage qui utilisent, j'ai impression qu'il est très parfumée et je n'aime pas les savon trop parfumée.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lever 2000 soap is a GOOD soap. It is not the best, but close to it. It does not dry out your skin as much as other soaps, but other soaps I have tried moisturize better.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?