BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Mizael M.
Me encanta todas esas marcas de jabones, estoy fascinado con sus olores y resultados que han dejado en mi piel. Amo el olor duradero que queda en mi, y eso es lo que una persona generalmente esta buscando. Me encanta estos jabones.
Dani B.
Mexico
me parecio un muy buen producto ya que me apoyo para tener un poco mas dresco mi cuerpo lo recomiendo demaciado ya que es un producto original y que se que les va a encantar por su gran calidad
Aye C.
Muy bueno para el uso diario , el jabón es único ya que para mi piel es muy beneficiosa aporta un aroma fresco y natural para la piel, deja una fragancia en la piel después del uso y deja la piel radiante y suave
Khadisha G.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original is truly amazing! I use this product everyday and I am stunned with the results that it leaves my skin with! It's like you can literally feel it clean and refresh your skin , leaving it so smooth! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Eaman N.
Overall a good quality soap for a good price. The smell is very fresh. Lasts a very long time. My one concern is that it can be very drying to the skin afterwards. A lotion must be used after. Once again is has a reasonable price, can often get a pack of 8.
Suchismita P.
I find the soap to be a perfect mix of refreshing and tantalising feeling, and the very important aspect of balancing deodorising while also being soft and nourishing for the skin. I am especially partial to the original one, even more than I happen to like the one with pomegranate and coconut.
Sophie M.
I think they are great soaps they smell amazing you must try them they make my skin very soft and they are very Gentle I bought it at Walmart and Shoppers drug mart They lasted me a very long time almost 5 months I would really recommend this product
Tina M.
Omaha
Having sensitive skin I have to watch what soap I use. Lever 2000 left my skin feeling very soft and clean. It did not irritate my skin as most bar soap does. It was also at a good price so I will continue to use.
laura s.
Love this product , great scent and it doesn't keep my skin feeling dry and rough it's amazing smooth !! wish it came in more scents but other than that it's a good soap ! on my skin it lasts all night into the next time I shower ! I would recommend if your looking for a nice and cheap soap !!
Gabriella M.
This is a very good bar soap but it is giving me a tight feeling for my skin. I think if the formula would a bit softer it wouldn't be so hash. It has a sent of a regular bar soap but if it was sentenced I would love that and also if you would lower the price so that more people can afford it
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?